Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

EyesOverMcKeesport wrote:
<quoted text>
The cadaver dogs were already brought out. Witch hunt, dead end.'Nuff said.
You don't know what you re talking about! This stuff may be small, but it is only the beginning. The leaders of this town are going down for much bigger crimes. Just watch. This gambling stuff is nothing, compared to the crimes that they are going to be held accountable for. You and your fake mob are going down, real soon! A fitting end for a bunch of losers.
Kathleen

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

you see small time crooks and scum cant keep their mouths shut, rookie wanna be scum crooks thinking the tax payers are clueless ,but the evidence is mounting day after day. it's always good to have a mountain of evidence against these scum crooks instead of just a page or two.

Scum will feel the heat and the noose around the neck very soon. too many slips ups, too many wire taps, too many pigeons talking to save their own hide.
trust me the gambling ring was just a start the more we get into the indictments the more fat cats will go down.

time to clean house and guess what?....just in time for Christmas......we will pin these scum crooks to the wall and pensions will be lost and cage time is a gimme.......you cant escape the long arm of the law, not this time... the birds are singing as we speak.......are you safe at your job? think again.........if youre one of the scum crooks you are going down like a cheap hooker on a guy...

the hammer is coming down real soon more scum crooks exposed..i'm loving it !
Movie critic

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

I can't wait for the Christmas release of the movie, The Life and Times Of Porky and Punkie Brewster.
More to Follow

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Kathleen wrote:
you see small time crooks and scum cant keep their mouths shut, rookie wanna be scum crooks thinking the tax payers are clueless ,but the evidence is mounting day after day. it's always good to have a mountain of evidence against these scum crooks instead of just a page or two.
Scum will feel the heat and the noose around the neck very soon. too many slips ups, too many wire taps, too many pigeons talking to save their own hide.
trust me the gambling ring was just a start the more we get into the indictments the more fat cats will go down.
time to clean house and guess what?....just in time for Christmas......we will pin these scum crooks to the wall and pensions will be lost and cage time is a gimme.......you cant escape the long arm of the law, not this time... the birds are singing as we speak.......are you safe at your job? think again.........if youre one of the scum crooks you are going down like a cheap hooker on a guy...
the hammer is coming down real soon more scum crooks exposed..i'm loving it !
There will be a lot more significant charges if and when the Federal Government weights in.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Legal fees for those charged should not be paid by ' ANY ' of the taxpayers of the MASD. They didn't share their take - let them pay THEIR OWN legal fees . Their problems are not our problem .
chester the molester

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Just ask at any council meeting and school board meeting if the scum crooks will get free counciling on the taxpayers dime? NO WAY!

it shouldnt be voted on and it shouldnt even be brought up on the floor to even vote for it........

“Change is the only constant”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you re talking about! This stuff may be small, but it is only the beginning. The leaders of this town are going down for much bigger crimes. Just watch. This gambling stuff is nothing, compared to the crimes that they are going to be held accountable for. You and your fake mob are going down, real soon! A fitting end for a bunch of losers.
I know exactly what I'm talking about. You're clueless if you don't know what I'M talking about. The Trib hit the nail right on the head with its editorial about this entire deal. Someone pissed someone off, period. This is retribution meted out from a personal vendetta, plain and simple. A few already know the nuances of what went down and why but it doesn't really matter now after the fact, does it?

As the Trib astutely asks, is there anyone at all shocked that (gasp!) gambling was taking place? No. What everyone is shocked about is the selective enforcement. And as the Trib indicates, state-sanctioned gambling obviously is not a problem but cherry masters are a horrible vice, right? Here's the rub ... when do they go after the churches and fireman fairs for bingo and over-and-under tables and fair lottery tickets? Again, selective enforcement.

You're dreaming if you think these gambling charges are a precursor to anything larger. If it were, the feds would have been involved either by their own volition or by state invitation. Again, you see no RICO (federal) charges. Read between the lines. "Mob" is YOUR term.

Lastly, as the Trib editorial mentions, IF by some miracle the machines and gambling disappear, so does the money and the community is going to feel it as some, not unlike yourself, obviously have no idea just how much revenue originating from the machines is put back into the community. But what the hell, McKeesport can apply for even more federal aid and subsidies and create even more public housing to make up the shortfall ...'cause there's going to be a shortfall. Then again, some of you are fans of the poverty label for which McKeesport is associated.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

More to Follow wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be a lot more significant charges if and when the Federal Government weights in.
Not gonna happen.
Fat Lady Did Not Sing Yet

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not gonna happen.
Never say or think or believe NEVER.

Yes, at this juncture is appears somewhat remote that the Feds have any reasons to intervene or team up with the AG.

But on the other hand, some $1.1 million in cash was confiscated from some of those indicted. I cannot think of any reason why this would not attract the attention of the FBI and IRS in the future.

I think the Feds are fully aware of this case and into it and letting the Commonwealth take it to adjudication without complicating it with an assortment of Federal charges like RICO at this time.

IMO the Feds will time their moves to optimize on legal leverage and perhaps utilize the "Flippers" cultivated by the State Police and AG. This seems like the most cost effective approach and if AG lands conviction the legal value of the Feds piling on may not be cost effective at this time.

Only time and more anticipated State indictments will tell how this will roll out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Fat Lady Did Not Sing Yet wrote:
<quoted text>
Never say or think or believe NEVER.
Yes, at this juncture is appears somewhat remote that the Feds have any reasons to intervene or team up with the AG.
But on the other hand, some $1.1 million in cash was confiscated from some of those indicted. I cannot think of any reason why this would not attract the attention of the FBI and IRS in the future.
I think the Feds are fully aware of this case and into it and letting the Commonwealth take it to adjudication without complicating it with an assortment of Federal charges like RICO at this time.
IMO the Feds will time their moves to optimize on legal leverage and perhaps utilize the "Flippers" cultivated by the State Police and AG. This seems like the most cost effective approach and if AG lands conviction the legal value of the Feds piling on may not be cost effective at this time.
Only time and more anticipated State indictments will tell how this will roll out.
Yea, I didn't use the term "never" but I did toss out that I believe it's not gonna happen. Well, yea a federal charge concerning tax evasion MAY occur but in relation to anything else, I sincerely doubt it. And didn't the media report that the Pork's accountant claimed more than a quarter million in earnings each year for the last few years for the man? Subtract the Pork's cash and we're left with what....about half or less of the total of what was allegedly confiscated? Know what I think? I think more was "confiscated" than reported and has already vanished. Who's gonna cry foul?

This is low level stuff with low level street players. One of those involved has serious connections, much more so than the Pork. I'm not gonna go into it but anyone who knows anything knows exactly who and what I'm referring. The corruption goes so much higher and I believe it's like I said, this little dog and pony show all stems from a personal vendetta. Those in the know, know this already. That said, now that the proverbial rolling snowball is becoming larger it could certainly take on a life of its own, but I wouldn't count on it.
mon valley corruption

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

from the Styx song Renegade as the lyrics are appropriate here----------

Oh Mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law.
Law man has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home.
Oh Mama I can hear you a cryin', you're so scared and all alone.
Hangman is comin' down from the gallows and I don't have very long.
The jig is up, the news is out.
They finally found me.
The renegade who had it made.
Retrieved for a bounty.
Never more to go astray.
This'll be the end today.
Of the wanted man.
Former Powerful Senator

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
One of those involved has serious connections, much more so than the Pork. I'm not gonna go into it but anyone who knows anything knows exactly who and what I'm referring. The corruption goes so much higher and I believe it's like I said, this little dog and pony show all stems from a personal vendetta. Those in the know, know this already. That said, now that the proverbial rolling snowball is becoming larger it could certainly take on a life of its own, but I wouldn't count on it.
The following convicted Senator had more juice and contacts than the elected official you allude to. And, guess what happened to him? He is serving time in the Federal cage.

Pa. state senator indicted on 139 counts

Updated 2/6/2007 1:21 PM ET

State Sen. Vincent J. Fumo has vowed to clear his name. "I know in my heart that I have not done anything illegal," Fumo, a 63-year-old lawyer and banker, said Monday.

PHILADELPHIA (AP) State Sen. Vincent J. Fumo, one of the most powerful figures in Pennsylvania politics, was indicted Tuesday on 139 counts, including federal charges of mail fraud, wire fraud and use of Senate employees as campaign aides.

Many of the charges stem from Fumo's ties to a non-profit agency in his South Philadelphia district.

Authorities had been investigating the Citizens' Alliance for Better Neighborhoods for more than four years. The group was started by Fumo aides in 1991 to serve the neighborhood where he grew up.

The indictment, which runs more than 200 pages, also charges the group's longtime executive director, Ruth Arnao, and it names two ex-Senate staffers. The two former staff members already had been charged with obstructing the investigation by deleting years worth of e-mail about Fumo's ties to the charity.

Fumo, anticipating the indictment on Monday, temporarily stepped down as the ranking Democrat on the appropriations committee but remains in the Senate.

The Philadelphia Democrat, who has beaten two previous indictments, vowed to clear his name.

"I know in my heart that I have not done anything illegal," Fumo, a 63-year-old lawyer and banker, said Monday.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Former Powerful Senator

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Ray Musto
Former state senator

Indicted in Nov. 23, 2010, pleaded not guilty to accepting kickbacks in exchange for using his influence as a senator, also accused of lying to federal agents.

Jury selection for trial set for Nov.
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Our esteemed and articulate senator is negotiating these political and scandal mines field like an acrobatic water bug on a still pond or slicker than snot on a door knob.
SeesItAll

Verona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

what about the little mob showing up in the blacked out Tahoes for the envelopes from upmc?
Curious Question

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

SeesItAll wrote:
what about the little mob showing up in the blacked out Tahoes for the envelopes from upmc?
Are you sure you mean UPMC? What contract does the city have with UPMC?
Truth Cop

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Curious Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you mean UPMC? What contract does the city have with UPMC?
They may be referring to the 3 year security contract for MPD services.
Black Tahoe Fleet

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

SeesItAll wrote:
Did the entire black Tahoe fleet of five show up? Wow!
Insider

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Truth Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
They may be referring to the 3 year security contract for MPD services.
Security would have been much cheaper for UPMC if the nepotism on council would have had to put out bids on it

More Mck cops will get OT ( and tons of it ) once UPMC sniffs out the outrageous service charges, they will go elsewhere.

cant see an officer working OT standing inside the doors searching people entering for 45 bucks an hour.
county detectives dont make that
line 45

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Just remember who's relative on council works for UMPC....... UPMC could have gotten much cheaper security and smarter and experienced cops..unless UPMC needs a bag man i know a few ex Mckeesport cops that will step up and do the job...... since they are now unemployed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the McKeesport Forum right now

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Politician in Mckeesport History (Aug '09) 9 hr Jamie 478
Salvation Army giving slower this year (Dec '13) 11 hr CaCat 24
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr snag 3,810
Does International Village Need A Paper Trail (Jul '12) 21 hr south park innocent lad 20
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed More Settled Science 51,184
who is running this city? Wed Hobo Jim 130
mckeesport police mark steel (Sep '11) Tue naw him and the rest 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search