Corruption or misunderstanding?

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Why

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

EyesOverMcKeesport wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it. I point to you the passage in this article indicating, "The mention of Mr. Gergely in the affidavit is the first official glimpse into that possible relationship, although it is difficult to give it context."
DIFFICULT TO GIVE IT CONTEXT ... even in lieu of the fact Gergely admits a "connection" with Pork. The "difficult to give it context" comment is setting the premise for reasonable doubt and we all know what occurs when that is reached. All the world's a stage.
You spineless bullies are done. Stick a fork in you! This is only the beginning of the end for you and your criminal friends. Your friends have many more crimes they are going to pay for. It is coming real soon. That is a fact. The leaders of this town are done exploiting this community.

“Change is the only constant”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
You spineless bullies are done. Stick a fork in you! This is only the beginning of the end for you and your criminal friends. Your friends have many more crimes they are going to pay for. It is coming real soon. That is a fact. The leaders of this town are done exploiting this community.
The cadaver dogs were already brought out. Witch hunt, dead end.'Nuff said.
The Shadow

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

i know more stuff is coming doen the line for the mayor, state rep and even the senator....
more to come..this is the tip of the iceburg..
FACT!
Thank You

Turtle Creek, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Seriously poker machines,Steeler games, The Pennsylvania Lottery and NCAA tournament pools are McKeesport biggest problems?? Kane needs to send some UNDERCOVER state policemen in here and try to deal with all the violence!!! What a waste of money!!! Our kids are killing each other!! Fathers are getting killed!! Innocent bystanders are getting killed!! Let's arrest some bookmakers. What a freaking joke!
EyesOverMcKeesport wrote:
<quoted text>
The cadaver dogs were already brought out. Witch hunt, dead end.'Nuff said.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Thank You wrote:
Seriously poker machines,Steeler games, The Pennsylvania Lottery and NCAA tournament pools are McKeesport biggest problems?? Kane needs to send some UNDERCOVER state policemen in here and try to deal with all the violence!!! What a waste of money!!! Our kids are killing each other!! Fathers are getting killed!! Innocent bystanders are getting killed!! Let's arrest some bookmakers. What a freaking joke!<quoted text>
You don't seem to realize it's ALL connected. The Feds got Al Capone on income tax evasion, not bootlegging, etc.
Dont think so

Turtle Creek, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Drugs and violence, yes...not freaking poker machines!!!
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to realize it's ALL connected. The Feds got Al Capone on income tax evasion, not bootlegging, etc.
Jimmy B

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

im glad that AG Kane is getting off all the shit on the towns shoes for exposing these scum crooks

whoever sings the loudest will get some kind of plea,no one is above the law no state rep or senator.

much more to come in the future.
stay tuned to more corruption from our local leaders.
it's going to knock your socks off !
Indictments Galore

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jimmy B wrote:
im glad that AG Kane is getting off all the shit on the towns shoes for exposing these scum crooks
whoever sings the loudest will get some kind of plea,no one is above the law no state rep or senator.
much more to come in the future.
stay tuned to more corruption from our local leaders.
it's going to knock your socks off !
The 16 indicted gentlemen and one lady will circle their 16 wagons but must make room for many more.

The AG will toast them all and they earned it.
Danny C

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

i was told many ARE chirping to save face....no amount of money is going to save anyone......when your faced with prison time or rat out a high official its a no brainer..........
more scum to get called upon to explain their actions...IF they tell the truth..so help me GOD!

i guess these politicians will have to pay for their green fees from now on !
Tongue Tied

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

When the Pittsburgh reporter was interviewing Senator Brewster about his connections and contributions from the Pork Chop, the rambling response was hilarious.

No only did the Puritan Senator lie, he danced, stuttered, stammered, deflected, evaded and played na´ve.

I never read such a case of disjointed and rambling dialogue. It seems like the senator was trying to avoid or hide something.
Jimmy B

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

did gergley ever get back to the trib or ppg to comment?...they cant seem to locate him.....are the state reps still on vacation or hiding?

Watch out guys you never know who's tapping you phone !

even your cells phones are on the watch list..wouldnt it be great to have those paid phones on every corner like the good old days?
Elusive Gergley

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jimmy B wrote:
did gergley ever get back to the trib or ppg to comment?...they cant seem to locate him.....are the state reps still on vacation or hiding?
Watch out guys you never know who's tapping you phone !
even your cells phones are on the watch list..wouldnt it be great to have those paid phones on every corner like the good old days?
Street rumor has it the State Representative Gergley has made himself invisible to the news media. They are believed to be trying to make contact with him without success.

This must be part of the political training they received in Harrisburg. May be that is where he is staying?

The senator was believed spotted at the Tiger-Wolverines game moving about incognito in a baseball cap. We believe that the senator rambled the truth and received no contributions from the Pork Chop. He did nothing wrong in his mind.

Marc - some or most believe that you are indicted toast. Do you know the percentage of convictions once you are indicted by the State or Feds. Statistics are well over 90% indicted are convicted. You man not wish to purchase season tickets for the Penguins or Steeler Playoff tickets or a hunting license. I think that Orie, Veon, DeWeese, Fumo, Perzel, Habay will attest to those statistics.

Also research and legal strategy indicate that grand jury prosecutors only reveal enough evidence to ensure an indictment. The balance of the evidence is usually held back for the jury trial if necessary.
Smile and Say Cheese

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Elusive Gergley wrote:
<quoted text>
Street rumor has it the State Representative Gergley has made himself invisible to the news media. They are believed to be trying to make contact with him without success.
A far cry from the published photo years ago that showed him smoking a cigar with his feet propped up on his desk in Harrisburg.
CfC

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If Porkey goes down theres a risk of Mama Pepinos having the same fate. Then what Topix? Where does this leave Mckeesport? Where does that leave Leftey? WHERE DOES LEFTY GO FROM HERE!!!??? WHY DONT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU CONVICT THIS MAN!! Disgusted over these BS charges.-#FreePorkeyTshirts/Ho odies coming soon-
Homer

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

kinda tuff to get out the situation when you have porky on speed dial? some criminals wear jeans and a hoodie some wear a suit and tie

you cant nowadays........
Homer

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

CfC wrote:
If Porkey goes down theres a risk of Mama Pepinos having the same fate. Then what Topix? Where does this leave Mckeesport? Where does that leave Leftey? WHERE DOES LEFTY GO FROM HERE!!!??? WHY DONT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU CONVICT THIS MAN!! Disgusted over these BS charges.-#FreePorkeyTshirts/Ho odies coming soon-
porky will soon have a orange jumpsuit to wear no hoodies allowed in the big house
Tower of Power

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Think of all them Profiteers, and how they got that way, Cause they sure the hell would not be there, without the payoff game that's played. Think of what we could do, if it was you that was in their shoes, You either play the game or else you lose, Bad News,

It's not who's sold, It's not who's bought, and it's not the kickbacks, It's if you get caught

It's not the crime, it's not the thought, and it's not the deed, It's if you get caught.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dont think so wrote:
Drugs and violence, yes...not freaking poker machines!!!<quoted text>
Everybody laughed when the Feds got Capone for income tax evasion. Why? Because nobody paid income tax back then. It wasn't enforced, it was a joke!
All about the Benjamins

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to realize it's ALL connected. The Feds got Al Capone on income tax evasion, not bootlegging, etc.
Right you are. It's called corruption for a reason.

And it doesn't matter if the dirty deed involves folks turning a blind eye to a local gambling ring, rigging bids on local projects that garner state or federal funds,stacking authority boards or hiring pay-to-play employees.

Viewed singularly,one can (legally) arrive at a reasonable doubt.
But when viewed in their totality, it's hard to establish innocence.

The wiretapped converstaion of Gergley reaching out to Porkey on his private cell phone number, rather than the "constituent" who sought his help, really started this ball rolling.

I predict lots of birds singing and lots of heads rolling.

'Bout time.
Indictments Galore

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

All about the Benjamins wrote:
<quoted text>Right you are. It's called corruption for a reason.
And it doesn't matter if the dirty deed involves folks turning a blind eye to a local gambling ring, rigging bids on local projects that garner state or federal funds,stacking authority boards or hiring pay-to-play employees.
Viewed singularly,one can (legally) arrive at a reasonable doubt.
But when viewed in their totality, it's hard to establish innocence.
The wiretapped converstaion of Gergley reaching out to Porkey on his private cell phone number, rather than the "constituent" who sought his help, really started this ball rolling.
I predict lots of birds singing and lots of heads rolling.
'Bout time.
The State Police had this very well planned. Their execution was slick and flawless.

I love that sting operation on State Rep Gergely. That is a TV and textbook classic. Not only did they solidify the indictment of Gergely, it embarrassed him and the Pork Chop. I love it.

I cannot help thinking that the State has at least one informant embedded somewhere between the Senator's office and city hall. I just have the feeling that more surprise spins are forthcoming.

I agree some have no reasonable defense except to "flip" and become a State's witness. I assume it will be first to flip will the first to benefit from such. The State only needs a few flippers.

As the Senator proclaimed the Governor will know who I am when I get there -- I think Gov. Corbett knows about Rep Gergely and the Senator for the district at this time. How many "stops" did the Senator sell staring with Tiger Town and the Circus?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the McKeesport Forum right now

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ramen 51,108
Salvation Army giving slower this year (Dec '13) 5 hr CaCat 22
who is running this city? 11 hr New Reader 122
Touched by a Hobo (Nov '12) 12 hr White Lightning 35
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 hr Obama Wrong on Illegals 3,745
D-Day almost here for politicians and those wit... (Aug '12) 20 hr Mike Ference 563
Employees sue UPMC over security breach Wed MAC HINE 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

McKeesport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKeesport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••