Next Last
Disapointed

Beaver, PA

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Disapointed

Beaver, PA

#2 Sep 5, 2013
Disappointed at the news was hoping for change

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...
Open positions

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Sep 5, 2013
Who will be the new chief in forward township, and we will also need a new school board director waiting in the wings ......

More names here !!!
look if you dare !!

I'm really not surprised to see a risha name mentioned LOL!

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/ag-16-cha...
Mayor Mike

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Sep 5, 2013
Open positions wrote:
Who will be the new chief in forward township, and we will also need a new school board director waiting in the wings ......
More names here !!!
look if you dare !!
I'm really not surprised to see a risha name mentioned LOL!
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/ag-16-cha...
Cerqua will rat on everyone, if he hasn't already. He could never do the time. Is Ralph Imbrogno still in protective custody?
Who is next

Baltimore, MD

#5 Sep 5, 2013
Maybe a local state elected official....or local mayor? All well known "associates" of those recently charged. Bet City hall is in a panic.
Mayor Mike

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Sep 5, 2013
Who is next wrote:
Maybe a local state elected official....or local mayor? All well known "associates" of those recently charged. Bet City hall is in a panic.
If they aren't then someone has already whacked them.
Indictments Galore

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Sep 5, 2013
Who is next wrote:
Follow the $GREEN$. The Porky contributed to both a mayor and elected state official. This is public information reported on their campaign finances of each as required by law.

One state elected official always bragged publicly that "That Porky was always there when the City and MDC needed him." Now just what did that elected state official mean by that?

May be that is why the former mayor and now state official permitted Porky to operation video poker machine on City property behind the Eden Park fire hall at the traveling Circus.

I wonder how many of Porky's devices were accurately licensed by the city and the $500 fee paid? This should be a reasonable matter to confirm by the State Police who confiscated the machines.
Ice Gets Thinner

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Sep 5, 2013
Who is next wrote:
There was an emergency damage and negativity control meeting held today at City Hall with the esteemed Senator seen entering the premises.

They certainly might be trying to determine who might be indicted next and when. Also, who might or did flip which is their most troubling and feared nightmare.

The MDC structure just took a hit with 16 missiles also known as indictments. Are more indictment missiles on the way?
tiger town

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Sep 5, 2013
the feds are working there way up the ladder to undo the web of corruption in the port. look for others to fall after this group rats out the others for leniency. the foundations of city hall are shaking. the house of cards has weakened at the supports.
take a peek

West Mifflin, PA

#10 Sep 5, 2013
http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/press.aspx...

all the scum are shaking in their boots.......
take a peek

West Mifflin, PA

#11 Sep 5, 2013
blow by blow report...when does the councilman resign and the school board member???
more to come.......should the tax payers be outraged? YES!

http://ae3b703522cf9ac6c40a-32964bea949fe02d4...
Unknown After Shocks

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Sep 5, 2013
tiger town wrote:
the feds are working there way up the ladder to undo the web of corruption in the port. look for others to fall after this group rats out the others for leniency. the foundations of city hall are shaking. the house of cards has weakened at the supports.
The Feds have not made their interest or presence visible up to this time.

So far this is a state matter and prosecution, etc. Federal guidelines for convictions are significantly more severe than state statutes. I hope all this gets the Feds attention.

They Feds could very well superimpose their rule of law on these despicable transgressions. The should rattle the bully, arrogant, narcissistic and intimidator Czars that provide the propellant for the MDC machine.

Scum Fluids

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Sep 5, 2013
take a peek wrote:
http://www.attorneygeneral.gov /press.aspx?id=7189
all the scum are shaking in their boots.......
In addition to shaking in their boots, they may be filling it with urine.
What

Beaver, PA

#14 Sep 5, 2013
Unknown After Shocks wrote:
<quoted text>
The Feds have not made their interest or presence visible up to this time.
So far this is a state matter and prosecution, etc. Federal guidelines for convictions are significantly more severe than state statutes. I hope all this gets the Feds attention.
They Feds could very well superimpose their rule of law on these despicable transgressions. The should rattle the bully, arrogant, narcissistic and intimidator Czars that provide the propellant for the MDC machine.
They have already raided CityHall.
Why

Beaver, PA

#15 Sep 5, 2013
NotsoMagicMike and his friends are next!
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Sep 5, 2013
Funny - imagine all the connected cronies & their relatives now perched like vultures over their keyboards waiting to pounce on & deny every posted negative word concerning their masters & sugar -daddies. Moronic MDC damage control at it's finest . And they haven't even looked into the Housing Authority contacts labor & material bills yet. Maybe that city hall conference room was also bugged by the Feds. Danny said he was blind-sided , really ?? Ray Charles saw this one coming . Shows you the elitist attitudes of these ghetto-boro political hacks.
oreos

West Mifflin, PA

#17 Sep 5, 2013
This is what happens when you send a child to do a mans work. That damn cookie jar !!
TRUTH SAYER

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Sep 5, 2013
Scum Fluids wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition to shaking in their boots, they may be filling it with urine.
This is Pittsburgh asshole! A poker machine arrest is a badge of HONOR! These poker machine citizens again PROVE that the local small time mobsters are the most benevolent citizens! They have donated more money , time and effort into improving their hometown than you even make in a year! Just like the old time godfathers, they look out for their own and you scumbags are so jealous. How much did anyone of you donate to ANY worthy cause here in the PORT? How many of you gave up any of your free time to volunteer here in the Port? None of you lazy, gossip mongers contributed anything of value to this city except your incessant whining and gossiping! All you malcontents can get the f out of here - the rest of us respect these men and their contributions to our City! Give me the old time Corleone Family style neighborhood over todays pussy, liberal, libtards that you asshats call politicians!By the way - none will do a day in jail! And I hope all their years of previous community service counts against the hours of community service they will be sentenced with - and by none of them, I'm talking about OUR McKeesport guys.
Ghost of Ness

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Sep 6, 2013
TRUTH SAYER wrote:
<quoted text> Give me the old time Corleone Family style neighborhood over todays pussy, liberal, libtards that you asshats call politicians!By the way - none will do a day in jail! And I hope all their years of previous community service counts against the hours of community service they will be sentenced with - and by none of them, I'm talking about OUR McKeesport guys.
You are correct - none will do a day a jail -- it could and should be more like months and not a day. They earned it.
nevermore

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Sep 6, 2013
I agree with the truth sayer -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democratic vs republician 14 hr Phony Comey 16
Huge Investigation 14 hr Phony Comey 21
A tried & convicted felon and a wife beating sicko 16 hr Phony Comey 3
confidential inform unmasked 16 hr Phony Comey 4
Bang Bang Shaved Toe Beef Gang Fri Candyman 5
Was Aaron drunk again Thu Dept of Injustice 5
Enough School employees and Borough employee ru... Thu Dept of Injustice 17

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance