Mayor needs to resign
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Dravosburg, PA

#21 Sep 20, 2013
Now wrote:
A criminal?? You are a moron!!! A criminal?! If you think that poker machines are the biggest problem we have in McKeesport then you must be taking drugs, heavy ones. The Cornell story IS OVER!!! Again YOU LOSE! You're just a f##king loser! I THINK and I also heard the same thing on the street and rumor has it and furthermore this is a fact that you're an god d##n idiot.
You are correct in part. We do have huge problems with drugs and violence in McKeesport. Please fill us all in on what actions, other than putting up some signs. the Mayor has taken to address these problems which drive people and businesses from our fair city.
White Lightning

Elizabeth, PA

#22 Sep 20, 2013
The problem is if this corrupt MDC is ignoring these so-called (to us) small crimes , what else might they be ignoring or accepting payoffs from?? Drugs are big, big money & I'm not making any accusations but you have to question . We all know the donation figures lie on the way low side -

BUT , if they're taking $thousands$ from poker machines -what might come $$$ from dope dealers ??

McKeesport was the first to have DUI (dope) checkpoints - other police forces came here to learn how to do it . Kucich started them & they were working - when he left office , they stopped. Why?? Was it connections or were they afraid to offend the section 8 - welfare class they now completely rely on to pretend to effective .
Observation Deck

Fombell, PA

#23 Sep 20, 2013
Concord wrote:
<quoted text>i think you are the A hole he was mentioned he is the criminal! I want to see him go down! He will because you can run but can't hide! He was a bully long ago but he has been found out! The peeper and the sex scandal is coming full circle!
The mayor shouldn't peep on teachers having sex in classrooms. He let it sex between teachers happen in the now torn down Cornell School. The Viking Bar had illegal gambling but will it be torn down?

He looks like the Blush guy on the TV commercial with eyes bulging out. What did the mayor respond to the FBI about the metal scrapping fax they sent in December? John J. Elash responded with the excuse record keeping is no longer in practice! No records is too convenient a way for McKeesport cash ins on scrap metal.

McKeesport is kept repressed to remain qualified for Government handouts. It's a problem to pocket money off of the American tax payers.
Observation Deck

Fombell, PA

#24 Sep 20, 2013
White Lightning wrote:
The problem is if this corrupt MDC is ignoring these so-called (to us) small crimes , what else might they be ignoring or accepting payoffs from?? Drugs are big, big money & I'm not making any accusations but you have to question . We all know the donation figures lie on the way low side -
BUT , if they're taking $thousands$ from poker machines -what might come $$$ from dope dealers ??

McKeesport was the first to have DUI (dope) checkpoints - other police forces came here to learn how to do it . Kucich started them & they were working - when he left office , they stopped. Why?? Was it connections or were they afraid to offend the section 8 - welfare class they now completely rely on to pretend to effective .
A officer recently in news killed a friend. Afterwards, a investigation revealed he had many illegal drugs in his home! Who in the system gave that officer a free pass? Same for McKeesport and the officer psychological check ups. In McKeesport the mayor hires the police and hired the DUI city solicitor John J. Elash! But Brewster groomed the mayor, don't like the current mayor remain consistent to senator Brewster.
Dr Goebbels Prose

Mckeesport, PA

#25 Sep 20, 2013
Observation Deck wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the mayor respond to the FBI about the metal scrapping fax they sent in December? John J. Elash responded with the excuse record keeping is no longer in practice! No records is too convenient a way for McKeesport cash ins on scrap metal.
I doubt that Barrister Elash would ever make such a foolish statement. He knows much better than that. The December FBI subpoena requested a lot more records than scrap transactions according the Saturday Post-Gazette.

Jason the canned message could have been:

“We found a latent weakness and an obscure flaw in our procedure which was immediately rectified. We do not anticipate any discrepancies of this nature from this point forward. We thank the Mayor, Senator, City employees and vendors for their mutual cooperation in developing a swift reconciliation. There was no financial loss to the City; in fact we discovered that scrap revenues were this year, like past years, significantly in excess of the budget projections.”

School of Dr. Joseph Goebbels Propaganda
BullWaste PR Firm

Mckeesport, PA

#26 Sep 21, 2013
Dr Goebbels Prose wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that Barrister Elash would ever make such a foolish statement. He knows much better than that. The December FBI subpoena requested a lot more records than scrap transactions according the Saturday Post-Gazette.
Jason the canned message could have been:
“We found a latent weakness and an obscure flaw in our procedure which was immediately rectified. We do not anticipate any discrepancies of this nature from this point forward. We thank the Mayor, Senator, City employees and vendors for their mutual cooperation in developing a swift reconciliation. There was no financial loss to the City; in fact we discovered that scrap revenues were this year, like past years, significantly in excess of the budget projections.”
School of Dr. Joseph Goebbels Propaganda
Careful you are skirting very close to a copy right infringement on creative propaganda product lines of BullWaste, Inc. We have the franchise and copy rights for spin management, propaganda design, creativeness, and execution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keystone Collections Problems (Dec '09) 11 hr Brain Disease 17
Glassport news 16 hr Hobo Jim 21
Is George Gobel a Risha Puppet? Think Again!!!!... (Dec '09) 17 hr Ninny 61
Deverse lawsuit (Sep '16) Jan 13 this is great 50
Does Alexandroff Speak Jan 13 Thievenson 3
Voicemail Jan 12 Queeg 4
Dave Marshall will get asked Jan 12 Spider man 5

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance