Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

With all that has happened and now a scandal ridden City of McKeesport government apparently under the Mayor's watch, I am calling for his, Gergleys's, and all councilmembers involved resignations immediately.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
With all that has happened and now a scandal ridden City of McKeesport government apparently under the Mayor's watch, I am calling for his, Gergleys's, and all councilmembers involved resignations immediately.
I second the motion. Although, I only think it's fair that Mayor Cheropko be aloud to watch all future council meeting from outside council chambers. One thing that the mayor is good at is being a watchdog.
standing room only

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

have the tax payers storm the next council meeting ,i wanna see some balls in the balless town of mckeesport
Concord

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Lets do it when is the next meeting?
When

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Concord wrote:
Get rid of that spineless greedy coward..
Porky

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

the mayor, state rep, senator, councilman, school director,etc arent going anywhere.just chill out.

thats the way its going to be.,now get over it
resignations are due

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Concord wrote:
council meeting Oct 3 weds 7 pm

school board meeting Sept 25 weds 7:30 PM

we need to ask for resignations cause we need honest people in government
When

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Porky wrote:
the mayor, state rep, senator, councilman, school director,etc arent going anywhere.just chill out.
thats the way its going to be.,now get over it
I bet you won't be saying that in 2 weeks! They are done.
Who are you

Turtle Creek, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Big deal! Who cares what you think Jim? You're calling for the mayors resignation!! lol You are a joke! I don't think his name was mentioned. I don't think he was indicted. He was given a campaign contribution. You're an ass who just can't stand that he is mayor. Get over it already you a##hole.
Porkey

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Concord wrote:
Pero and Holtzman is giving 5 to 1 odds that you won't.
Concord

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Who are you wrote:
Big deal! Who cares what you think Jim? You're calling for the mayors resignation!! lol You are a joke! I don't think his name was mentioned. I don't think he was indicted. He was given a campaign contribution. You're an ass who just can't stand that he is mayor. Get over it already you a##hole.
i think you are the A hole he was mentioned he is the criminal! I want to see him go down! He will because you can run but can't hide! He was a bully long ago but he has been found out! The peeper and the sex scandal is coming full circle!
When

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Who are you wrote:
It has nothing to do with gambling. He is a criminal. I don't get jealous. I am a real man, unlike you and your coward bully friends. They exploit their community for their own greed. They violate just about every law possible. They do take kickbacks from the gambling and the police collect it for them. They are going down in the next few weeks, and that is a fact moron!!!
When

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Porkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Pero and Holtzman is giving 5 to 1 odds that you won't.
That is funny. Lmao
Now

Turtle Creek, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

A criminal?? You are a moron!!! A criminal?! If you think that poker machines are the biggest problem we have in McKeesport then you must be taking drugs, heavy ones. The Cornell story IS OVER!!! Again YOU LOSE! You're just a f##king loser! I THINK and I also heard the same thing on the street and rumor has it and furthermore this is a fact that you're an god d##n idiot.
Now

Turtle Creek, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

A real man??? Sound like a real pu##y to me.
When

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
No, your criminal friends are. Take your meds and pay attention to my previous statement. Gambling is the least of their problems. Brewster may be a criminal, but at least he knew what to do. NotsoMagic mike doesn't have a clue! Kind of like you. Have you found it hard to walk around with a helmet on your whole life?
R Burgundy

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

That escalated quickly!
When

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
A criminal?? You are a moron!!! A criminal?! If you think that poker machines are the biggest problem we have in McKeesport then you must be taking drugs, heavy ones. The Cornell story IS OVER!!! Again YOU LOSE! You're just a f##king loser! I THINK and I also heard the same thing on the street and rumor has it and furthermore this is a fact that you're an god d##n idiot.
These are just gateway crimes. They have created much more destruction by their other criminal activities, and they are about to go down for them. Where there is smoke, their must be fire. It was fun taking to you genius. REMEMBER, Don't forget to take your Thorazine, and relax and sit back, and watch it all down. Sha Na, Na NaNa, Hey HeyHey, Goodbye...
When

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

R Burgundy wrote:
That escalated quickly!
That person is a little angry. Stay classy McKeesport...
Victoria C Krets

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
Panties in a bunch today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the McKeesport Forum right now

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
In light of the current gambling scandal, shoul... (Sep '13) 5 hr Mac Hine 109
who is running this city? 5 hr Phix Inn 151
D-Day almost here for politicians and those wit... (Aug '12) 5 hr Phix Inn 605
Does Internatioanl Village Need a Paper Trail (Sep '09) 6 hr GTR 556
Are Mckeesport teachers pension fund a joke pai... (Apr '13) Mon Ghost of Al Fondy 12
Am I Racist? (Feb '11) Mon Observant Reader 197
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Mon T Wolf 51,196
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••