Cleveland rescue gives Tanya Kach fla...

Cleveland rescue gives Tanya Kach flashbacks

There are 8 comments on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from May 7, 2013, titled Cleveland rescue gives Tanya Kach flashbacks. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

If Tanya Kach could get to Cleveland right now, she would, just to hug the women who broke free from their alleged captor on Monday night and let them know someone out there understands even an ounce of what they went through.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

Holyfield

Mckeesport, PA

#1 May 7, 2013
Sorry Tanya!
Nosy Rosy

Mckeesport, PA

#2 May 7, 2013
oh that piece of gutter trash

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 May 7, 2013
Holyfield wrote:
Sorry Tanya!
Nosy Rosy wrote:
oh that piece of gutter trash
Oh for shame! Have you no "compassion"? Book sales must be waning! Perfect opportunity here to plug the "liar, liar, pants on fire tell all the lies trash-talk fiction story of the decade"!
Sorry. my sarcasm font is on the fritz at the moment. LOL!
Normal Person

Newark, NJ

#4 May 7, 2013
For God's sake shut up! People from all over the country are going to be reading this BS from you ignoramouses. Let it go!
itiswhatitis

Mckeesport, PA

#5 May 8, 2013
Shame on you Tanya These girls did not get the chances you had! Buying Avon,dying hair,nail salons,playing video games daily at JJ's etc. Shut up already.
Holyfield

Mckeesport, PA

#6 May 8, 2013
Look at the first line of the story. There's no way in hell she would go to Cleveland. For one she probably doesn't have a license, another is she might feel guilty being around true, authentic kidnapping victims.
If the definition of kidnapping is defying your parents, wanting some older mans privates, finally realizing he was an old, washed up, older version of a mustached Kevin Nealon and finally wanted out of your miserable relationship, then I would believe you were kidnapped.
Holyfield

Mckeesport, PA

#7 May 8, 2013
Support gay marriage so they can be as miserable as us.
You should now be forced to be in a miserable relationship just everyone is.
You should be forced to be back with Tom. He was weird, not "kidnap you for 10 years weird!". If men like him had a chance to get with someone like you and you (Tanya) weren't opposed, don't you think they would try to wife you up?
To be honest, I truly think it was Tanya who wanted to be in a relationship with Tom. There are people who said she was a little manipulative even at 14 and Tom was gullible enough to think it could possibly work.
You probably never thought you would want to be with him for that long but he gave you all the good things any girl could want. TANYA WORE THE PANTS IN THAT RELATIONSHIP UNTIL SHE WAS READY TO TAKE THEM OFF.
Holyfield

Mckeesport, PA

#8 May 8, 2013
*miserable relationship just like everyone else is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Beck (Oct '14) 15 min Harry the able man 125
Rachel Martin and Larry Whitmore interview 25 min Harry the able man 11
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) 28 min Harry the able man 65
News South Fayette promotes from within for new assi... 49 min Harry the able man 3
Council Does Great Work Improving Essentials 7 hr JRB 3
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 11 hr Harry the able man 285
SA school board or Glassport boro 13 hr Football parent 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages