Reinvesting in the town
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cyber assclowns

Homestead, PA

#22 Jul 23, 2014
You people must feel so important being topix construction company owners and managers. Reality check....it's only topix...and you're all still losers
Anita Wang

West Mifflin, PA

#23 Jul 23, 2014
we'll se come next may fool.
misfit pointerouter

Mckeesport, PA

#24 Jul 23, 2014
Cyber assclowns wrote:
You people must feel so important being topix construction company owners and managers. Reality check....it's only topix...and you're all still losers
ummm, ok tommy. and you will be the loser next spring boy.
Willie Focker

West Mifflin, PA

#25 Jul 23, 2014
Anyone see that drunk off duty cop stagger out of the PNA last night?
Cyber assclowns

Homestead, PA

#26 Jul 23, 2014
Willie Focker wrote:
More importantly does anyone care what a cop does off duty? Uh no
Jack Mahogoff

West Mifflin, PA

#27 Jul 23, 2014
Willie Focker wrote:
You mean you have no concern about a drunk cop getting into his personal car and driving away?
you're an azzwipedouche
Never Satisfied

Homestead, PA

#28 Jul 23, 2014
Jack Mahogoff wrote:
<quoted text> You mean you have no concern about a drunk cop getting into his personal car and driving away?
you're an azzwipedouche
Village idiots with your kindergarten games rumor mongering and telling tales. Grow up. You know you could have a decent lufe if youd get out of fantasy topixland and get a job
spaided

United States

#32 Jul 23, 2014
Jack Mahogoff wrote:
<quoted text> You mean you have no concern about a drunk cop getting into his personal car and driving away?
you're an azzwipedouche
nope when he is off duty he is just like us, well when i say us i dont mean you cause your a little crybaby hoe
Katie Curious

West Mifflin, PA

#33 Jul 24, 2014
does anyone else look in the commode before flushing after you do your business?
Lady Chatworth

Mckeesport, PA

#34 Jul 31, 2014
Shop Local
Elaine

West Mifflin, PA

#35 Jul 31, 2014
No Shame wrote:
Building a new POLICE STATION is NOT reinvesting in the town. That is reinvesting in the Borough GOVERNMENT. As I said they need a new police station, but they are spending beyond our means.
We have streets in disrepair, curbs that are disintegrated, residential and business buildings collapsing in on themselves. Our tax base in businesses and residential housing is being reduced to nothing. Which means that any loan or tax increase is a heavier burden on the remaining tax payers. You can only go to the well for so long, before you need to dig a new well.
In other words, you have to reinvest in the town itself in regard to residential and businesses, not just in the Borough GOVERNMENT. Which has been going on since 2008. There has been NO reinvest in the town itself.
you are correct !
Queeg

Santa Ana, CA

#37 Aug 1, 2014
Few constructive posts.....face it.....your leadership presides over a non business enticing community due to massive accumulated neglect starting during the job loss of the rust bucket era.

You need to key in on the main drag upgrades to attract local service businesses. You need attractive industrial and manufacturing parcels served by modern distribution channels. Also, encourage housing loans for rehabilitation of housing, utility sponsored housing energy upgrade programs as well as federal grants, for such.

You have your work cut out for you instead of complaining about your current miseries.....

And remember,,,,,you have little local political and economic talent, so pay to get it now instead of refurbishing junk buildings, so shiny pants, broad butt cops feel better about themselves eating curlers and bear claws from other communities!
Queeg

Santa Ana, CA

#39 Aug 1, 2014
STFU

Why do fewer live in Glassport? I think you know the answers.....and your attitude is unworthy of constuctive debate-
Ho Chi Minh

Pittsburgh, PA

#42 Aug 2, 2014
Me Chinese.
Me play joke.
Me put pee pee in your coke.
Snap snap snap

Homestead, PA

#43 Aug 13, 2014
Hey what do you think I'm buying with my 103 a month, I'm reinvesting in the town, buying up property all over the town, dirt cheap too!!! No back taxes...lololol
Oh SNAP!!!
Dust bowl

West Mifflin, PA

#45 Aug 16, 2014
Snap snap snap wrote:
Hey what do you think I'm buying with my 103 a month, I'm reinvesting in the town, buying up property all over the town, dirt cheap too!!! No back taxes...lololol
Oh SNAP!!!
I hope you buy them all up and sit on your porch in 10 years and watch all the tumbleweeds roll past your properties //

HAAAAAAAA!!!!
Queeg

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#46 Aug 17, 2014
You can research the number of residential water meter and electrical hookups to determine the approximate amount of housing units....then trend them for the last ten years.

Why....most of you know nothing, never knew anything and shoot your mouth off without proper economic research.

Like who is capable of analyzing municipal accounting statements available for Glassport....stop complaining and obtain concrete research before making constant Topix fools of yourselves.
Queeg

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#48 Aug 17, 2014
Obviously, you're a toen negative....hiding behind filthy statements like a public school participant.....
Time for change

Elizabeth, PA

#49 Aug 18, 2014
Buying a bulldozer and razing the town would be a better investment.
Queeg

Costa Mesa, CA

#52 Aug 19, 2014
A good start is taxing landlords for annual property inspections and improving town streets, curbs, gutters, lights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recovery Home 17 hr Kettle 15
#fukstrill forreal?? 23 hr Tramp Stamp 9
News AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illeg... (Sep '13) Sun jones 1,069
Why do black people use their cell phone like i... (Feb '13) May 26 Lone Ranger 20
trump read this May 26 Trump Trumps 8
S A Sports May 25 SA Truthteller 59
New to area May 25 Candy Man 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages