Joes Coffee Shop Robbery

Joes Coffee Shop Robbery

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

Versailles again

Ellwood City, PA

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Another robbery on Versailles Ave. Police are searching for a suspect. Joes Coffee Shop. Undisclosed amount stolen.
Port Business Corridor

Elizabeth, PA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Versailles again wrote:
Another robbery on Versailles Ave. Police are searching for a suspect. Joes Coffee Shop. Undisclosed amount stolen.
Versailles Ave continuing through O'Neil Blvd is the most thriving business corridor in the Mob Valley.

Unfortunately, most of the businesses are shady, unregistered, or illicit. These activities advance the medical profession’s gun shot wound treatment technology and MEMS field service experience. This is a real profit center for many who do not file income tax.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jan 12, 2013
That's some "coffee" they're brewing. Better to get robbed than busted?
QED

Elizabeth, PA

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Seems like post #3 support the speculation of post #2.
Too Funny

Elizabeth, PA

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Troublemaker wrote:
Good point. The revnue collected from selling coffee is a big attraction for robbery.
Gentle Reader

Monongahela, PA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
They don't think beyond the next 'fix'. Or 'blast'. Or 'drink'. Or whatever. If there's 60 bucks in the register, that's enough to get them through the next couple of hours until they jack the next person/business. Let's not jump to conclusions or try to shove the blame on the store owner because they got robbed. That's bullsh*t.
jlittles

Newark, NJ

#7 Jan 12, 2013
I agree thats bs the crime is bs too just stop making it a bad place to live get a job not a gun
True

Ellwood City, PA

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Troublemaker wrote:
Most think McKeesport businesses are drug fronts.
JennyLind

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Joe's Coffee Shop is a family owned business owned by and older gentleman, probably around 60, and his wife with help from their grandson. It's also the location of the "Neighborhood Safety Station" (a safe place to go if you need help). I can assure you 100% it's no front or anything of that nature. It's a shame you people don't even live in our neighborhood yet you judge us based on what you hear. The majority of my neighbors are hard-working and mind their own business. We are not all drug dealers, thieves and crooks.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Jan 13, 2013
JennyLind wrote:
Joe's Coffee Shop is a family owned business owned by and older gentleman, probably around 60, and his wife with help from their grandson. It's also the location of the "Neighborhood Safety Station" (a safe place to go if you need help). I can assure you 100% it's no front or anything of that nature. It's a shame you people don't even live in our neighborhood yet you judge us based on what you hear. The majority of my neighbors are hard-working and mind their own business. We are not all drug dealers, thieves and crooks.
I know many are going to boo-hoo & whine about about this truthful post , but here goes . We never saw this problem before McKeesport turned HUD or Section 8 capitol of Pa. & moved more & more of the welfare breeders & parasitic dregs of Allegheny county into Crawford Village in particular or McKeesport in general - solely for our useless , corrupt MDC to become bottom feeders & rely on Gov't. money to abuse & prop themselves up. Phonies ,all of them.
Just remember -'The Truth is Always Politically Incorrect'.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Jan 13, 2013
JennyLind wrote:
Do they/did they have any machines in there? Front or back, doesn't make any difference. That's what I was implying.
Gentle Reader

Monongahela, PA

#12 Jan 13, 2013
WL you're right and those that refuse to accept the truth are part of the reason this is happening. It's pathetic that you can't even have a neighborhood store, and that people think if you DO have a little business, you're on the take or selling dope out the back door. This city needs a major overhaul. Someone just ransacked one of my cars last week.....was taking groceries inside and left the doors unlocked for about 5 minutes while I put some things in the freezer and went out to see my door left wide open, glove compartment torn apart and open, and my music all gone. In the middle of the day in less than 5 damn minutes. My fob was in my purse and I had my hands full with the bags and that's all it took.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they/did they have any machines in there? Front or back, doesn't make any difference. That's what I was implying.
Good point & something we don't know . But you are right , not that these pathetic ghetto punks need any excuse to rob, it does seem something must have drawn them there instead of the coupla bucks made from selling coffee in an area noboby frequents. I've said for at least 5 years we should have snipers positioned from the Uni-Mart on down. I volunteered years ago , no cost to our ghetto boro . No response - it seems our MDC has a serious need for these these ghetto trash bass-turds . They keep the Gub'mint hell-hole money coming in for them to feed off of. Like carp - bottom-feeding carp that wear suits & ties & eats any shyt that keeps them from proving themselves capable. Wow - Prove me wrong on any of it !
Oh yeah

Springdale, PA

#14 Jan 13, 2013
McKeesport drug front businesses are partial reason for shootings/robbery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know where I can buy breast milk by... 6 hr Patty cake 11
Hags place 13 hr Catfish Hunter 44
Vote For Donald Trump 14 hr Jackie 7
Ron Beck (Oct '14) 19 hr ajc homie 128
Too Many Mom's Boy's on Topix Mon Queeg 6
Council Does Great Work Improving Essentials Mon Queeg 5
Mutt Jr's customer appreciation day Mon yee-yee 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages