Authorities continue investigating fa...

Authorities continue investigating fatal Hill District shooting

There are 10 comments on the WPXI story from May 13, 2013, titled Authorities continue investigating fatal Hill District shooting. In it, WPXI reports that:

Police continue to investigate a fatal shooting that killed a teenage boy and injured another person late Saturday night in the Hill District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

lifes facts

Rochester, PA

#1 May 13, 2013
No man alive should have the power of death in his or her own hands your background nor your life style has the excuse over death wake up young black men out there your giving society critics just what they want young black men killing each other and what makes this story just like any other... They always find the killings but are never guaranteed to find the killer......
Why Not at Home

Mckeesport, PA

#2 May 13, 2013
We sympathize with his family and friends for their unnecessary tragic lost of a loved one.

I cannot help wondering what motivated or attracted him to visit the combat zone late at night.

This will add to the list of unsolved and mysterious local murders.

Moral Majority

United States

#3 May 14, 2013
What was this 17 year old doing in the Hill at midnight? This is hilarious and he got what he deserved. How about those parents??? Too busy running for office to keep their kids alive... that is priorities for you. One more down... 19,000 more to go and the Port will be a better place. This kid could not even goto school.. he was taking cyber school... what a waste of my tax money. Brutha's killin Brutha's... nice!!111!!!
Mystery Continues

Mckeesport, PA

#4 May 14, 2013
Moral Majority wrote:
What was this 17 year old doing in the Hill at midnight? This is hilarious and he got what he deserved. How about those parents??? Too busy running for office to keep their kids alive... that is priorities for you. One more down... 19,000 more to go and the Port will be a better place. This kid could not even goto school.. he was taking cyber school... what a waste of my tax money. Brutha's killin Brutha's... nice!!111!!!
Do your homework. The surnames are not the same.

Rumor had it that he was going to gift his mom a car. You figure that one.
Yes it is

United States

#5 May 15, 2013
Gadson is not his name? She did not no show an interview with the Daily News to avoid these questions? Every other candidate participated.. even "Hide the Money" Pat and V Fawn "I with Stupid" Walker.
shaking my head

United States

#6 May 15, 2013
Yes it is wrote:
Gadson is not his name? She did not no show an interview with the Daily News to avoid these questions? Every other candidate participated.. even "Hide the Money" Pat and V Fawn "I with Stupid" Walker.
No that's not his name!!! His name is Gadsden!!! And moms name shawnese so know what ur talking about before looking like an a**!!!!!
shaking my head

United States

#7 May 15, 2013
Yes it is wrote:
Big difference in Tricia gadson and shawnese Gadsden don't ya think?
shaking my head

United States

#8 May 15, 2013
Mystery Continues wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your homework. The surnames are not the same.
Rumor had it that he was going to gift his mom a car. You figure that one.
They were joking around that that's what he was going to give her for mothers day!
Funny

United States

#9 May 16, 2013
Same difference... Stupid woman misspelled his name on the birth certificate.. If the baby Momma would have had a Daddy inteadof a John.. the kid might still be alive... 1 more gone...19,000 more to go... (approx..)
shaking my head

United States

#10 May 16, 2013
Funny wrote:
Same difference... Stupid woman misspelled his name on the birth certificate.. If the baby Momma would have had a Daddy inteadof a John.. the kid might still be alive... 1 more gone...19,000 more to go...(approx..)
I guess she forgot her name too then and made a new one! You were wrong and the more you talk the more stupid you sound! Go on another forum like you do because I'm pretty sure you are the same one that's under scrutiny already and about to be found out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall 18 min Hillary Justice 30
Another Shooting 7 hr Crackhead Bill 15
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption 22 hr The Touchables 35
Great job Coach Shar 22 hr Hall of Mediocre 3
Vote For Donald Trump Jul 10 The Touchables 13
Attorney Dennis Spyra ... (Aug '11) Jul 10 Themis 43
News Police Arrest Man For 2004 McKeesport Murder (May '07) Jul 10 Vito Aunt 34

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance