Brewster Blames Voter Apathy for Coun...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Code Book of Misconduct

Mckeesport, PA

#42 Jun 25, 2013
CCD Baby wrote:
I have two books at my bedside, McKLightning: the Machine Code of Conduct and the King James Bible. The only proper authorities I'm aware of are my commanding officer, Senator J.B., and the Lord our God. Crush. Crumble. Destroy. Beyotches.....
Was the book titled Machine Code of Misconduct authored by Fumo, Mellow, Perzel, DeWeese, Veon, Habay, Imbrogno, Patel, Skip Z., Skiba, Neuman, late Murtha, Indicted Turnpike Commission Seven, and the Orie sisters?
Patty

West Mifflin, PA

#43 Jun 25, 2013
handjobs will be given out today at kennywood right under the thunderbolt roller coaster
dont be late the lines often get very long
married men out number the single men
First Female Mayor

Mckeesport, PA

#44 Jun 29, 2013
To the uninformed observer, it seems like the Mikey and AJ coalition was a sucker punch to the gut of the MDC.

I doubt that JB would endorse the mayor's plan that entails AJ resigning from council and Mikey appointing AJ to a $60,000 CD director job.

This means that Mikey could be one on one against the Mayor's daughter with AJ out of the race.

This was a tricky and sneaky move by AJ and mayor Mike.

For that reason I will never support AJ again and work to support any candidates that run against the former Cornell School sex scandal teacher.

Mikey and AJ not only shamed the taxpayers, they insulted, embarrassed, and disrespected the Senator who contributed significantly to the Port and to Mikey's successful mayoral race. Nice pay back Mikey.

I think that the Senator may have created an uncontrollable political juggernaut by crafting the Cornell School sex scandal cover up and his subsequent grooming for mayor.

Thanks for the $8000 contribution senator, it will help me campaign against your daughter.

TRUST, Loyalty, RESPECT AND LOVE TO ALL.

Correct Female Mayor

Mckeesport, PA

#45 Jul 1, 2013
First Female Mayor wrote:
Do you think the Senator will run his daughter for mayor against Tedesco and Cherepko next mayoral election?
Blood is thicker than politics for the Senator.
Late rumored developments mandate that the above be changed to:

Will the Senator's daughter compete with the incumbent mayor at the next election? The incumbent mayor cleverly, boldly, and at the expense of the taxpayers bought off councilman AJ with a $60,000 CD Director job.

I think that Ms. Fawn Walker-Montgomery or Ms. Lori Spando are infinitely more qualified for the CD Director job. Where are you Mr. Murphy and Mr. Washington on this one?

I doubt that the Senator's campaign chest will contribute $8000 to Cherepko next round and the Pork will not be positioned to contribute $2,500.

Mikey and AJ may have PO more "formerly loyal" supporters than they realize. I mostly like I will back the Senator's daughter. She does not have the Cornell School sex scandal baggage.

Politics make strange bed partners -- very very strange!
Fifth Column

Mckeesport, PA

#46 Jul 8, 2013
Does Mr. Keith Murphy plan to attend tonight's council session and disrupt mayor Mike's grandiose career path plans for AJ?

Mr. Murphy showed the MASD who is boss and then succumbed to his persuasive narrative and renamed the sex scandal school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone needs to explain how this worrks, 3 hr UnDoc Risha 9
Drug deals 6 hr Fired Comey 2
Glassport Streets are falling apart 9 hr Fraud 37
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... (Jun '15) 13 hr Pork Fart Politics 191
Is anyone up for a creampie? Sun Pork Fart Politics 19
would you take a handjob instead of banging som... Sun Ten Incher 34
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE (Oct '16) Sat Pork Fart Politics 47

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages