Brewster Blames Voter Apathy for Coun...

Brewster Blames Voter Apathy for Council Losses

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ouch

Dravosburg, PA

#1 May 22, 2013
WOW

United States

#2 May 22, 2013
Jamie Brewster stormed away with this election like the tornado blowing away Oklahoma!!! This is Hilarious!! Even worse is the Racial explosion about to happen in this "city". The Black B*itty is Back!! The racial inequities of the MYBO champion have come back to haunt him as she has struck down thee MYBLOW champion is what was the filthiest race inthe history ofthe council. Problem is... I am not sure if the best "person" won...
MDC Machine Rules

Mckeesport, PA

#3 May 22, 2013
WOW wrote:
Jamie Brewster stormed away with this election like the tornado blowing away Oklahoma!!! This is Hilarious!! Even worse is the Racial explosion about to happen in this "city". The Black B*itty is Back!! The racial inequities of the MYBO champion have come back to haunt him as she has struck down thee MYBLOW champion is what was the filthiest race inthe history ofthe council. Problem is... I am not sure if the best "person" won...
IMO the best person is one not controlled and owned by the JB MDC machine. A person who does not vote as coached by MC and JB. An independent thinker. Now that is reduced to Fawn and AJ with Segina not running.

Mikey now has five votes in his pocket. Who is he going to blame now for lack of progress?
J O WOW

Dravosburg, PA

#5 May 22, 2013
WOW wrote:
Jamie Filotei should be congratulated on her victory. She is a very likable person, good teacher and contributor to the community. She obviously put forth time and effort in her campaign. Whether a person likes or does not like Jim Brewster, he and Linda should absolutely be given credit for raising 3 fine daughters.

You are a hateful ignorant bigot "WOW". Only a real azzclown would try to score political points by referencing the Oklahoma tragedy.

James Barry has given more of his time to the youth of this city, black and white, than most of us. The club he runs serves over 100 kids a day and provides them with structure, discipline and positive reinforcement that many of them don't get anywhere else.

I did not see any sort of filthy race. By McKeesport standards, this race seems to be one of the tamer ones we've had. The only filth I see is your racist and hateful comments.

Your attacks on Ms. Walker-Montgomery are classless and offensive. If her lead holds up over Mr. Barry and she wins, it will because she ran a better campaign than he did.

Both Jimbo and Fawn are all about giving to the community. While we were fortunate to have good people running, it is the sad fact that someone had to lose.

That does not make either of them a loser.

You seem to have won that title a long time ago.
tigger

Mckeesport, PA

#6 May 22, 2013
you idiots keep voting back into office the same crap that is screwing you over and over every year. when will you ever learn?
Jimmy

West Mifflin, PA

#7 May 22, 2013
Why didnt the incumbents pass out some KY jelly at the polls ?....you voted the mob back in and Fawn will only be a wasted vote as the majority will vote the same as the last 4 years........she will only be a fixture to the mob valley crooks
she'll be an acting lame duck just elected with no power whatsoever
smh

United States

#8 May 22, 2013
joannee wrote:
Teeheehee Teeheehee, Baseball is fun, I am a Tard, and my kid is a thug. How's that for politics.
One spell a name right and two u r being reported! Isn't getting ready to be in trouble for harrassment and slander on here enough? Smh and laughing at u!
Eddie

Belle Vernon, PA

#9 May 22, 2013
Think about this folks..... Does it really matter who wins? Who loses? I'm at the point that I don't believe anyone will work hard to help the city, no one in office really cares, do they?

I've sent the mayor several emails now, with some suggestions, and he can't even reply back? This is where it begins folks- at the top. It all rolls down hill.

Broken promises - or Rent A Centers. Businesses which cater to the Welfare trash- that is what you have, and what you will continue to get, with those in charge.

Eddie
Winners

Monongahela, PA

#10 May 22, 2013
There were no losers in the council race, everyone that ran won in my eyes because they at least put the time and effort into trying to make a change instead of sitting around complaining about the city politics!!!!!!!!
Fishhead Top

Mckeesport, PA

#11 May 23, 2013
Eddie wrote:
Think about this folks..... Does it really matter who wins? Who loses? I'm at the point that I don't believe anyone will work hard to help the city, no one in office really cares, do they?
I've sent the mayor several emails now, with some suggestions, and he can't even reply back? This is where it begins folks- at the top. It all rolls down hill.
Broken promises - or Rent A Centers. Businesses which cater to the Welfare trash- that is what you have, and what you will continue to get, with those in charge.
Eddie
I heard some prominent person being interviewed on cable on the IRS scandal and he said: "A dead fish starts to rot at the head."
Miss Manners

Mckeesport, PA

#12 May 23, 2013
Eddie wrote:
Eddie
No response whatsoever? Not even a generic "thank you for your thoughts and time" reply email?
Quid Pro

Elizabeth, PA

#13 May 23, 2013
Eddie wrote:
Eddie
Well did you vote for him for mayor?
Celestial Connections

Mckeesport, PA

#14 May 23, 2013
Quid Pro wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to vote for him. He survives and wins on celestial intervention except for the time he was seven votes short of Kucich.

He proclaimed it himself – he is more popular in the City than JC. He is unbeatable.
Eddie

Belle Vernon, PA

#15 May 23, 2013
NO response whatsoever - ZERO.

Sad huh?
Miss Manners wrote:
<quoted text>No response whatsoever? Not even a generic "thank you for your thoughts and time" reply email?
Eddie

Belle Vernon, PA

#16 May 23, 2013
I had voted for Mr Segina.
Quid Pro wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Manners

Mckeesport, PA

#17 May 23, 2013
Eddie wrote:
NO response whatsoever - ZERO.
Sad huh?
<quoted text>
So much for "Working TOGETHER for a better McKeesport" or whatever little catchphrase he spouts to the media ad nauseum.
Over Worked Phrase

Mckeesport, PA

#18 May 23, 2013
Miss Manners wrote:
<quoted text>So much for "Working TOGETHER for a better McKeesport" or whatever little catchphrase he spouts to the media ad nauseum.
Do not over look the anti-negativity defense or rebuttal.
My Take on Election

Mckeesport, PA

#19 May 24, 2013
The MDC and mayor and senator certainly put a lot of money and effort into the campaign for the endorsed candidates. They worked the polls hard.

AJ ran a clean and professional campaign. Good use of the news paper advertisements and yard signs.

Fawn used shoe leather and got the blacks to plunk for her which was clever. I plunked for her and suggested to others to plunk for her because that is what the senator was doing for his daughter. If her four votes hold up, plunking was the difference.

The senator by having his following plunk for his daughter may have cost Mr. Barry the election.

Foolish

Elizabeth, PA

#20 May 24, 2013
My Take on Election wrote:
The MDC and mayor and senator certainly put a lot of money and effort into the campaign for the endorsed candidates. They worked the polls hard.
AJ ran a clean and professional campaign. Good use of the news paper advertisements and yard signs.
Fawn used shoe leather and got the blacks to plunk for her which was clever. I plunked for her and suggested to others to plunk for her because that is what the senator was doing for his daughter. If her four votes hold up, plunking was the difference.
The senator by having his following plunk for his daughter may have cost Mr. Barry the election.
Plunking for Walker was not what won her the election. It was the Filotei plunks that did Barry in and won it for Walker. The blacks (and you) should've voted for both Walker and Tedesco which would've won the election for Walker and taken the top spot from Filotei and given it to Tedesco further burying the machine.
First Female Mayor

Mckeesport, PA

#21 May 25, 2013
Do you think the Senator will run his daughter for mayor against Tedesco and Cherepko next mayoral election?

Blood is thicker than politics for the Senator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illeg... (Sep '13) 52 min Rule of Law Alive 1,059
Why do black people use their cell phone like i... (Feb '13) 14 hr Lone Ranger 20
Recovery Home 21 hr Hobo Jim 7
trump read this Thu Trump Trumps 8
S A Sports Wed SA Truthteller 59
New to area Wed Candy Man 9
Mutt Jr.'s Bait Shop - Glassport, PA Wed Veridi 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages