Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rumor is they got a 14 day suspension....
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
Maybe one of them is the little messenger that puts the $10. sheet of paper on the doors of people who paid the bill in full.
MACM Fee Collections

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe one of them is the little messenger that puts the $10. sheet of paper on the doors of people who paid the bill in full.
At one time a former mayor and member of the MACM board hand delivered the delinquent notices to the homes. I trust that no one was "posted" that was paid in full.
Slanted Justice by Mayor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
The former teacher/mayor fired the business administrator. He did not steal anything or any copper. What is up Mikey? If you do nothing illegal you are fired but stealing copper you keep your job. Politics as usual.
shhhhhhh

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

The word is one of them is related to the late Mr Colter.So we all have to look the other way.
Eyes Wide Shut Officials

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

shhhhhhh wrote:
The word is one of them is related to the late Mr Colter.So we all have to look the other way.
The late Emergency Management Coordinator was in JB and MDC pocket. He prepared and signed off on their required Campaign Financial Reports.

They tried to overpay him as a reward for his time which council stopped and a former business manager curtailed his excessive use of his expense account as a failed work around.

Just another reason why Mikey may have been ordered by the MDC chairperson to evaporate the beloved former business manager. The clever former business manager was not going to get contaminated and sucked in by the nefarious machine driven activities on his watch.

The other copper culprit is related to a law enforcement officer that is a high school buddy of the mayor.

I head the third person is in his fifties and from the Bowman Street region. This is just a street rumor.

Also, I heard that someone was breaking into the worker's lockers and freeing up some unearned cash. He is related to a City/MACM insider that JB and MC have been covering for a long time.

And, the corruption beat goes on and on. Where are you AG Kathy Kane when we need you? You are already in the Port with gathering background information on the Pork and his culprits and the Skip and his TPC gang of bandits. Make the visit worth while and kill a few corruption activities with one stone.
CCD Baby

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Eyes Wide Shut Officials wrote:
<quoted text>
The late Emergency Management Coordinator was in JB and MDC pocket. He prepared and signed off on their required Campaign Financial Reports.
They tried to overpay him as a reward for his time which council stopped and a former business manager curtailed his excessive use of his expense account as a failed work around.
Just another reason why Mikey may have been ordered by the MDC chairperson to evaporate the beloved former business manager. The clever former business manager was not going to get contaminated and sucked in by the nefarious machine driven activities on his watch.
The other copper culprit is related to a law enforcement officer that is a high school buddy of the mayor.
I head the third person is in his fifties and from the Bowman Street region. This is just a street rumor.
Also, I heard that someone was breaking into the worker's lockers and freeing up some unearned cash. He is related to a City/MACM insider that JB and MC have been covering for a long time.
And, the corruption beat goes on and on. Where are you AG Kathy Kane when we need you? You are already in the Port with gathering background information on the Pork and his culprits and the Skip and his TPC gang of bandits. Make the visit worth while and kill a few corruption activities with one stone.
I got some Machine rumors. Bend over and recive Machine communion, beyotch. Crush.Crumble. Destroy.
Eyes Wide Shut Officials

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

CCD Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
I got some Machine rumors. Bend over and recive Machine communion, beyotch. Crush.Crumble. Destroy.
You got it right; it is a rumor.
Clem Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Just ax any of da puppet licky boys of da MDC & they'll tell ya , we love all 'aminells'- from whistling 'Peepers'- IV gate receipt 'Hogs'-'drunken driving pigs' & now even 'connected Copperheads' & many more . Don't complain too loudly - when they run out of usual bullsh!t MDC excuses - they will say it's a PETA ruling. LOL
Copperheads Puppets

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Clem Lightning wrote:
Just ax any of da puppet licky boys of da MDC & they'll tell ya , we love all 'aminells'- from whistling 'Peepers'- IV gate receipt 'Hogs'-'drunken driving pigs' & now even 'connected Copperheads' & many more . Don't complain too loudly - when they run out of usual bullsh!t MDC excuses - they will say it's a PETA ruling. LOL
We is above da law and you cannot do nothing about it!
D Day For Pensions

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Convicted Pols Collect Thousands Before State Stops Pension Payments

Posted on: 3:48 pm, September 11, 2012, by Dave Bohman

SCRANTON — Pennsylvania’s State Employees Retirement Service usually punishes crooked politicians, by taking away their monthly pensions once these lawmakers are convicted of, or plead guilty to felony corruption charges.

But an Action 16 Investigation shows some of these lawmakers bringing home hundreds of thousands of dollars before SERS stops these payments.

We looked at the pension records of seven politicians convicted of, or pleaded guilty to corruption charges in the last few years.

*Former State Senator Bob Mellow (D) Lackawanna County, pleaded guilty in May to corruption and tax evasion charges. Awaiting sentencing.

*Former State Representative Stephen Stetler (D) Erie County, found guilty in July on six corruption related charges. Awaiting sentencing.

*Former State Representative Mike Veon (D) Beaver County, found guilty in 2010 of using taxpayer-funded bonuses to fund rewards for campaign related activities. Now serving 6-14 years in prison.

*Former State House Speaker John Perzel (R) Philadelphia, pleaded guilty in 2010 to eight corruption related charges, including using state related services for campaign purposes. Now serving a 30 month prison term.

*Former State Senator Vincent Fumo (D) Philadelphia, convicted of 137 counts of public corruption related charges. Now serving a five-year prison term.

*Former State Representative Frank LaGrotta (D) Beaver County, pleaded guilty to allowing ghost workers on his payroll. LaGrotta was allowed to keep his pension because the use of ghost workers was not a crime considered worthy of losing a pension at the time of his indictment, and he continues to collect $48,000 a year.

*Former State Representative Linda Bebko-Jones (D) Erie County, pleaded guilty in 2008 to criminal conspiracy in filing false signatures to get on an election ballot. Bebko-Jones pleaded guilty to misdemeanor crimes and collected monthly pensions up to her death in November 2011.

Collectively, records show these seven collected $628,000 in one-time, lump-sum payments, and are entitled to it, because it is the money they put into their pensions.

But when it comes to monthly payments, even though the state stopped paying most of them when they were found, or pleaded guilty to corruption charges, the seven collectively had already taken in $907,000.

“I understand why people are outraged by that,” says State Representative Gene DePasquale of York County, a Democrat now running for State Auditor General. DePasquale wants pension reforms that would stop those convicted of crimes in office from getting any monthly payments.

Former State Senator Stephen Stetler received the most pension money from montly payouts.

By the time of his July conviction, Stetler had already received $250,338 in monthly payments since leaving office in 2006.

Former State Senator Bob Mellow of Lackawanna County is second on the list. Mellow’s $11,549 per month pension payments were stopped in May when he pleaded guilty, but he had already taken in $196,858 over 17 months.

“That number is stunning,” said DePascuale when we showed him the records.“That`s just a stunning number.”

Former State Representative Mike Veon, former State House Speaker John Perzel, and former State Senator Vince Fumo are all in prison for their corruption related crimes. But these three collected about $390,000 combined, before they started doing time.

“Some of these folks have been ripping the taxpayers off, the taxpayers are paying their defense, they go to prison and still profit,” says political activist Eric Epstein of rockthecapital.org . He believes these crooked politicians delayed their cases as long as possible, so they could collect monthly pensions and receive thousands before the pension board could legally stop payments.
Patty

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Summer is here its a great time for ahandjob under a shade tree
Great Time Sham

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Patty wrote:
Summer is here its a great time for ahandjob under a shade tree
Appears to be a shady arrange to me and may be a sting operation.
fmbp

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

They will if they didnt support me!
What Cover Up

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

This copper thief was not an over sight by the city administration, just an under sight of protecting votes and political friends.
MACM Copper Fishing Legal

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

What Cover Up wrote:
This copper thief was not an over sight by the city administration, just an under sight of protecting votes and political friends.
These guys need some training from their MACM copper theft cohorts on how to side step the law. Does anyone know why the DA was not notified about the MACM missing copper?

GLENWILLARD, Pa.—Police say two men pretending to be fishing at night were really stealing copper wire and other metals from a riverside marine salvage company in western Pennsylvania.

Online court records don't list attorneys for 42-year-old David Schweitzer, of Aliquippa, and 39-year-old George Renolds, of Crescent Township, where River Salvage Co. is based along the shore of the Ohio River.

That's where township police say they caught the men in a canoe about 2:30 a.m. May 31. Police say the men were also dirty from head to toe and had used wire-cutters to snip a power line connected to some barge equipment.

The men face a July 30 preliminary hearing on theft charges.

Police tell the Beaver County Times ( http://bit.ly/16nbqxX ) the men even bought poles and fishing licenses to cover up the thefts.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/local/police-2-men-f...
johnny rivers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

my mom use to give out hand jobs down by the river where surfside 4 was at...those were fun days where the married guys would come down there to pick up the sluts that roamed the river bank
help me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Is.it suppose to rain today?
Mel Scotum

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I boner aches I'm sure it's gonna rain
skin flute

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Mel Scotum wrote:
I boner aches I'm sure it's gonna rain
quit playing with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the McKeesport Forum right now

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Ramen 51,108
Salvation Army giving slower this year (Dec '13) 7 hr CaCat 22
who is running this city? 14 hr New Reader 122
Touched by a Hobo (Nov '12) 15 hr White Lightning 35
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 16 hr Obama Wrong on Illegals 3,745
D-Day almost here for politicians and those wit... (Aug '12) 22 hr Mike Ference 563
Employees sue UPMC over security breach Wed MAC HINE 8
•••
•••
•••
McKeesport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••