What wrote:
More indictments are upcoming.
Never!
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#47 Apr 6, 2014
Fat Lady has sung wrote:
The closet is closed and secured.
The esteemed City employee won this one and is emboldened to move on and up.
If the despicable MDC endorses him, he will become an honorable judge and rule on alleged City corruptions. That is just the way it is.
Since when does a continuance mean a win?
How about putting one's affairs in order before going to jail?
DA Z

West Mifflin, PA

#48 Apr 6, 2014
Pork will do time, the others will still live a life of corruption and the beat goes on.
The Omen

Mckeesport, PA

#49 Apr 6, 2014
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does a continuance mean a win?
How about putting one's affairs in order before going to jail?
We all witnessed first hand that continuances resulted in diminished interest and media attention to someone we know who then got a second DUI reduced to a first.

Next his BAC initially recorded at 0.196 vanished to a significantly reduced calculated level due to continuances and DUI defense strategies.

I think he won big time, very big time, and it was not unexpected. This esteemed consigliore has an epidermis of Teflon. This is a victory that he can wear on his sleeve which will embolden him to better and higher levels of accomplishments. He is soaring in the stratosphere of the law.

His second line of defense is that he is an untouchable because he is the master of being a closet curator.

He succeeded in firing the beloved CD director, city administrator, and MACM superintendent and eliminated a political foe of the student mayor when he orchestrated the hiring of a new inexperienced CD director.

His law repealing Teflon barrier is impenetrable by the feared and unpredictable Karma forces of poetic justice.

We just got to accept it and digest the crow. He won; he is winning, and he will continue to win as long on the potent MDC rules the City and nepotism and cronyism are cultivated daily.

IMO, the 16 indicted for gambling charges, etc. will walk and no additional indictments will be forthcoming. We are back to square one and all corrupt activities are “go.” The indictments will wither away or vanish with continuances as the catalyst.
DUI to death

West Mifflin, PA

#50 Apr 6, 2014
Yes, everyone brings up the 2 DUI's all the time, it's like a broken record. YAWN.. he dodged a close one as higher ups always look after their own, Hatch act, Rico, nepotism, firing and hiring ,etc of the elite go about their business as if nothing happened, the only thing is they get the last laugh, the tax payers never will. The elections are bought, politicians are bought and sold like cheap prostitutes ,it's a skill only the corrupt can think up. It's what they are taught and they feel entitled to it .
The corruption doesn't start at the bottom, it starts at the top, I mean way up there. It is what it is, nothing will change that even posting DUI's everyday, I say what ever moistens your panties, go for it.......*rolls eyes *
Weekiverstiy

Mckeesport, PA

#51 Apr 6, 2014
DUI to death wrote:
Yes, everyone brings up the 2 DUI's all the time, it's like a broken record. YAWN.. he dodged a close one as higher ups always look after their own, Hatch act, Rico, nepotism, firing and hiring ,etc of the elite go about their business as if nothing happened, the only thing is they get the last laugh, the tax payers never will. The elections are bought, politicians are bought and sold like cheap prostitutes ,it's a skill only the corrupt can think up. It's what they are taught and they feel entitled to it .
The corruption doesn't start at the bottom, it starts at the top, I mean way up there. It is what it is, nothing will change that even posting DUI's everyday, I say what ever moistens your panties, go for it.......*rolls eyes *
May be some folks bring up the issue because it may be an anniversary. Does an anniversary have to be annually only? Perhaps they wish to celebrate the deplorable incidents weekly and call it a "weekiversity."

I agree with you that a dead fish starts to stink from the head.
I Love Them Walking

Mckeesport, PA

#52 Apr 6, 2014
DA Z wrote:
Pork will do time, the others will still live a life of corruption and the beat goes on.
You mean most will walk with unreported incomes of thou$ands and one for not filing income tax returns for years!

If that is case, I going to quit paying income tax and use these cases as precedence for my defense against the IRS.

I love it if most walk and we are off to travel Europe on my income tax evasion dollars.
Jimmy

West Mifflin, PA

#53 Apr 7, 2014
no one likes paying taxes and I say if you can scam the system good for you. If we can support the free loading welfare scum and they pay nothing I say we should all get free handouts. it's not like these guys killed someone. the real losers are the ones that put their life savings into a gambling devices. if you made good money you'd go to Europe without stealing money. I would love ripping off the IRS , I'm glad someone is doing it...kudos to them. I could care less not my money look at all the crooks in congress and Washington DC that are stealing your money.
Columbo

Mckeesport, PA

#54 Apr 7, 2014
Jimmy wrote:
no one likes paying taxes and I say if you can scam the system good for you. If we can support the free loading welfare scum and they pay nothing I say we should all get free handouts. it's not like these guys killed someone. the real losers are the ones that put their life savings into a gambling devices. if you made good money you'd go to Europe without stealing money. I would love ripping off the IRS , I'm glad someone is doing it...kudos to them. I could care less not my money look at all the crooks in congress and Washington DC that are stealing your money.
A councilman and a solicitor are ripping off the IRS by not paying their income taxes. Both have IRS liens on the public records.

Some say the one of the key figures indicted has not filed income tax returns for years and has three expensive properties and a luxury car.

Some game on video devices and some gamble on paying income taxes. It is your choice.
Pauline

West Mifflin, PA

#55 Apr 7, 2014
Columbo wrote:
<quoted text>
A councilman and a solicitor are ripping off the IRS by not paying their income taxes. Both have IRS liens on the public records.
Some say the one of the key figures indicted has not filed income tax returns for years and has three expensive properties and a luxury car.
Some game on video devices and some gamble on paying income taxes. It is your choice.
And why should I care about other people paying their taxes or not? I'm sure there are tons of people in McKeesport that owe school taxes, city taxes, county taxes, IRS taxes, do these people bother you that don't pay taxes? I don't understand, seems more like jealousy than anything else. I'm sure the IRS will straighten it all out. It's not our jobs to do that. I'd be more concerned about the shootings and drug pushers in the city. You have lots of those. But carry on ,I know all these things that people do are a burr in your ass.
It's obvious .
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#56 Apr 7, 2014
Pauline wrote:
<quoted text> And why should I care about other people paying their taxes or not? I'm sure there are tons of people in McKeesport that owe school taxes, city taxes, county taxes, IRS taxes, do these people bother you that don't pay taxes? I don't understand, seems more like jealousy than anything else. I'm sure the IRS will straighten it all out. It's not our jobs to do that. I'd be more concerned about the shootings and drug pushers in the city. You have lots of those. But carry on ,I know all these things that people do are a burr in your ass.
It's obvious .
Nobody should care about who and who isn't paying taxes. The IRS goes after everybody as they should. The problem is those public officials and so-called public servants who don't pay the other taxes and go after everyone else the first day they're overdue. That's what makes them hypocrites regarding the taxes.
And they're even bigger hypocrites when it comes to the shootings and drug pushers with that Respect bullshit.
Porky Pig

Mckeesport, PA

#57 Apr 7, 2014
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody should care about who and who isn't paying taxes. The IRS goes after everybody as they should. The problem is those public officials and so-called public servants who don't pay the other taxes and go after everyone else the first day they're overdue. That's what makes them hypocrites regarding the taxes.
And they're even bigger hypocrites when it comes to the shootings and drug pushers with that Respect bullshit.
You are missing the points and targets somewhat. The burr in my rectum area is selective enforcement of local taxes and municipal fees and ordinances.

They audit my tax accounts and municipal fee and other fees like they are on a death watch.

The politically connected, elected officials, taxable fringe benefits, campaign contributors, union members, city employees, relatives, and cronies operate with impunity. They just laugh of the rest of us who have to be accountable for all our taxes.

There is no accounting at the village or Palisades. Who benefits from all the 50-50 raffles?

You may not care and I admire and respect your demeanor. But I care because I object to being treated as a second class citizen and a first class fool.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#58 Apr 8, 2014
Porky Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing the points and targets somewhat. The burr in my rectum area is selective enforcement of local taxes and municipal fees and ordinances.
They audit my tax accounts and municipal fee and other fees like they are on a death watch.
The politically connected, elected officials, taxable fringe benefits, campaign contributors, union members, city employees, relatives, and cronies operate with impunity. They just laugh of the rest of us who have to be accountable for all our taxes.
There is no accounting at the village or Palisades. Who benefits from all the 50-50 raffles?
You may not care and I admire and respect your demeanor. But I care because I object to being treated as a second class citizen and a first class fool.
I think you misunderstood me. I agree with you.
Porky Pig

Mckeesport, PA

#59 Apr 8, 2014
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misunderstood me. I agree with you.
Sorry - I did misunderstand you.

Very, very sorry about that.
Oliver

West Mifflin, PA

#60 Apr 9, 2014
I sure do miss those postings about the 2 DUI's and the $15,000 raise that I used to see daily in here, where did that woman go? LOL!
Wake Up Dream is Over

Mckeesport, PA

#61 Apr 9, 2014
Oliver wrote:
I sure do miss those postings about the 2 DUI's and the $15,000 raise that I used to see daily in here, where did that woman go? LOL!
What DUI and $15,000 raise and the Cornel school sex scandal?

The was just a bad public dream.
It is what it is

Mckeesport, PA

#62 Apr 10, 2014
Police: Man Drunk at DUI Sentencing, Flees and Drives Drunk During Chase

A Decatur man has been arrested after allegedly showing up for court drunk and fleeing from the courthouse in his truck. Police used a Taser on him at the end of a chase.

Posted by Deb Belt (Editor), April 08, 2014 at 07:33 PM

A Decatur man has been arrested after allegedly showing up for court drunk and fleeing from the courthouse. Credit: Screenshot from WSB TV

A Decatur man has been arrested after allegedly showing up for court drunk and fleeing from the courthouse. Credit: Screenshot from WSB TV

A Decatur man showed up for his DUI sentencing in Fulton County drunk Tuesday morning, police say, then fled the courtroom and led officers on a chase while driving while intoxicated.

James Earl Johnson, 44, had just been sentenced to 60 days in jail for failing to pay fines for a DUI conviction when he fled the courtroom, hopped in his truck and was pursued by police, reports WSB TV.

Officers caught up with Johnson in the parking lot of an office park off New Boyd Road in Suwanee. Police said they had to use a taser to subdue Johnson because he was fighting with officers.

During the pursuit, police said Johnson also drove at an officer, so he will face additional aggravated assault charges.

City Solicitor Bill Riley told WSB that Johnson failed to pay more than $2,000 in fines from a previous DUI conviction and the judge decided to sentence him to 63 days in jail.

“He was non-compliant in his probation and I guess his acts were consistent with his acts as a probationer also,” Riley said.

A witness in court Tuesday said Johnson argued with his parole officer as well as with the district attorney during his hearing.

After the sentence, the witness said Johnson at first sat calmly, then walked out of the courtroom. It wasn’t until a bailiff ran out of the room that the witness realized Johnson had bolted
How About Palisades

Mckeesport, PA

#63 Apr 11, 2014
It seems like esteemed and prominent City connected persons may have to change their entertainment habits.

Versailles bar closed for failing to pay drink tax

The Bridge Tap House and Grille, also known as Todd's By The Bridge, ran afoul once before of Allegheny County's requirement that a tax be collected to help pay for transportation needs. Allegheny County Sheriff's deputies padlocked it for a second time on Friday.

April 10, 2014

By Aaron Aupperlee

Published: Friday, April 11, 2014, 11:27 a.m.
Updated 3 hours ago

A Versailles bar was closed Friday morning for owing more than $50,000 in delinquent drink taxes, according to the Allegheny County Treasurer's Office.

County sheriff's deputies padlocked The Bridge Tap House & Grille on Walnut Street. The treasurer's office also shut down the bar in 2009 for not paying its drink tax.

The bar's owner, Todd A. Arthrell, and his attorney could not be immediately reached for comment.

In a separate matter, Arthrell faces charges of rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and assault. A 26-year-old woman accused Arthrell of raping her at the bar on Feb. 20 after it had closed. William H. Difenderfer, Arthrell's attorney, has argued the sex was consensual

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/5931442-74...
Follow us:@triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
eye witness says

West Mifflin, PA

#64 Apr 11, 2014
I know this woman that met up with Bill at 2 AM in the morning, this woman's background ( by witnesses under oath ) will say she's a real pig and sleeps with different guys all the time, She cries "RAPE" to scam these guys outta money when she enjoys getting nailed from the front and back, she likes 3somes and 4somes. Her past sex experiences will reveal she truly is a first class ho .....One night at a certain bar in another town, she was getting porked on a pool table while others looked on, she claimed she was so drunk she doesn't remember. But she loved every second of it, and wanted to take on the other 4 guys that watched and took videos of her on the pool table begging for more cocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKeesport Election 2 hr VMO speaks the TR... 142
News Freezing rain creates dangerous road conditions 7 hr Hobo Jim 32
63 Year Resident Forced Out of Her Home! 7 hr Hobo Jim 14
Was Cherepko, running for Mayor, part of Cornel... (May '11) 17 hr Hobo Jim 55
Poll What is REALLY McKeesport's Biggest Problem? (Aug '09) Fri Cover Ups Not Per... 126
Circling The Wagons on Collins Street Fri Hobo Jim 63
Poll What Are You Sick of The Machine? (May '11) Fri Political Clean Up 143
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]