Does it make sense to build here?

Does it make sense to build here?

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

Since: Nov 13

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Nov 6, 2013
I am relatively new to this area (White Oak). I am at a point where I am trying to decide whether to build a house in this school district or somewhere else. My experiences here have been mixed. I have had equally wonderful and horrible dealings with the school district. Also, the same could be said for the residents. Some people are so absolutely wonderful, while others act like their still in high school. There seems to be alot of hypocrits and two-faced people who just seem to be friendly when it suits their purpose. Perhaps it's that way everywhere? Anyway, does it make sense to build here? I fear taxes might keep going up to cover the cost of all the new schools, it's a failing district (numbers don't lie, yet Heaven forbid you piont it out or you're a hater....no, I'm actually just stating a fact), McKeesport doesn't seem to be going anywhere but down, and I keep hearing about countless scandles, criminal activity, etc. I don't mean to sound like I'm bashing the area, there is alot I like about it as well. It's actually a lovely place as far as location, the park, the nearby trails, etc. I just want to know, if you had the means, would you build here or somewhere else? Thanks for the input!
Chico

Indiana, PA

#2 Nov 6, 2013
emporerhasnoclothes wrote:
I am relatively new to this area (White Oak). I am at a point where I am trying to decide whether to build a house in this school district or somewhere else. My experiences here have been mixed. I have had equally wonderful and horrible dealings with the school district. Also, the same could be said for the residents. Some people are so absolutely wonderful, while others act like their still in high school. There seems to be alot of hypocrits and two-faced people who just seem to be friendly when it suits their purpose. Perhaps it's that way everywhere? Anyway, does it make sense to build here? I fear taxes might keep going up to cover the cost of all the new schools, it's a failing district (numbers don't lie, yet Heaven forbid you piont it out or you're a hater....no, I'm actually just stating a fact), McKeesport doesn't seem to be going anywhere but down, and I keep hearing about countless scandles, criminal activity, etc. I don't mean to sound like I'm bashing the area, there is alot I like about it as well. It's actually a lovely place as far as location, the park, the nearby trails, etc. I just want to know, if you had the means, would you build here or somewhere else? Thanks for the input!
I say run as fast as you can!
go west go west

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Nov 6, 2013
emporerhasnoclothes wrote:
Only an a hole like yourself would post something like this, taxes go up every once in a while no matter where ya live. two faced people live everywhere.politicians lie, cops lie, people lie.....i'd move up in the mountains 20 miles away from everyone to avoid corruption, higher taxes, and people that are rude and 2 faced.

name a place that has none of which you mentioned in your post? i dont know any.
wally world

West Mifflin, PA

#4 Nov 6, 2013
wealthy people live in nice houses and have nice cars and go on vacation to greece or rome or the cayman islands poor and stupid people want more and dont educate themselves to move out of the slum towns, just pizz an moan. they go to va beach or atlantic city ,ocean city or go camping, this is what white trash poor people do. lets go down to the filthy beaches and spend a week on the white trash beach. pack up the 1986 van and hope it can make the trip. poor people complain the most,about taxes, their political leaders and think they can do a better job. their towns are going to hell,while the wealthy move to nicer towns and nicer homes where everyone keeps their properties up.
white trash on topix just keeps hamming the towns in which they live but wont move. and you are close to what kind of shopping mall? south hills? ross park mall? cranberry? you people go to wal mart, sams club,target and k mart and eat at your local puke and vomit rat and mice infested diners.........it is what it is, live with it or move out...and dont give me that BS about "our grandkids live here", "my sick mother lives here", "my kids live here"......tell your grandkids or kids to visit you at your new house in the wealther towns away from the white trash and put granny in a home then sell her house for 5 grand and buy a 1988 van to take on vacation ........and hope it makes the trip.
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 3 hr Skull and Bones 292
Ron Beck (Oct '14) 8 hr Candyman 164
While Glassport council fiddles... 8 hr Swamp Pit Mgr 88
Free hand and suck jobs at the Voters Booth today! (Nov '15) Feb 21 SoreMouth 4
NAACP Mckeesport Feb 19 Voted for Trump 2
trump read this (Apr '16) Feb 18 Voted for Trump 24
Boy Mayor Cuts Sewer Deal - and it STINKS Feb 15 Candyman 13

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance