Indictments Reduce Size

Mckeesport, PA

#22 Feb 11, 2014
Fantasy Island Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that the appropriate authorities may have been notified but are not interested for unknown reasons?
Just like Tatoo shouted :" Look Boss the plane -- Any thing is possible on Fantasy Island."
Only in the Port Fantasy Island can a well connected employee have a second 0.196 BAC reversed to a first offence.
AG Kathy Kane should explain the second DUI reversal as a public service. Who set the precedent on this one?.
We Do Not Forget

Mckeesport, PA

#23 Feb 12, 2014
We the Renzie Senior Center eligible persons acknowledge the invitation to a Valentine's day luncheon. But at least my wife and I cannot be swayed or enticed or fooled by a free lunch and a perceived hidden political agenda.

My wife and I do not like the high handed, belligerent, and haughty way the student mayor unceremoniously fired those at the center because he could not dictate to and control them.

We thank all those fired by the student mayor for their hard work and dedication and handing a pot of gold to the devious City administration to fund the Valentine's Day luncheon.

These good folks worked hard so you remove them student mayor and then fund a party with the money they worked for. What a shame and sham.

At least my wife and I can see right through all that.

City administration now has almost every city related entity and key position under their thumb or fist.

The Senator should watch his back. His student mayor will oust him from the McKeesport Housing Authority chairmanship which is the next lucrative entity and ripe money plum for him to capture.

Next in his trajectory will be chairmanship of MDC. I am on your side Senior on this one. I support your daughter for mayor regardless of the announcement by the student mayor at his last fund raiser. The student mayor let Mr. Melocchi buy the City and its police department. Needless to say, I am dismayed by that.

However, there could a few unforeseen and unidentified barriers lurking in his devious path. At this time his insurmountable takeovers are like Napoleon's victorious campaigns -- but then even the great Napoleon encountered Waterloo.

Every dog has its day. Right now the exiled senior mutts are cold, wet and growling - but our tails are not between out legs. We remember and we will campaign at the next election like pit bulls.
John

Mckeesport, PA

#24 Feb 12, 2014
I agree with a lot of what you say JB is not as bad as this Mayor but who do you think groomed and endorsed the student mayor and threatened and forced people to vote and back him, it back fired in his face, and don't forget Porkey and JB have been and always were good friends. That being said go ahead and vote for his daughter and be prepared for the same old Bully tactics, and power hungry ego. You don't think for one minute that she will run the city it is and always will be the biggest 2 faced politician of them all.
Jerome

West Mifflin, PA

#25 Feb 12, 2014
don't vote for the horse toothed skank get her out of there ASAP

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Feb 12, 2014
We Do Not Forget wrote:
We the Renzie Senior Center eligible persons acknowledge the invitation to a Valentine's day luncheon. But at least my wife and I cannot be swayed or enticed or fooled by a free lunch and a perceived hidden political agenda.
My wife and I do not like the high handed, belligerent, and haughty way the student mayor unceremoniously fired those at the center because he could not dictate to and control them.
We thank all those fired by the student mayor for their hard work and dedication and handing a pot of gold to the devious City administration to fund the Valentine's Day luncheon.
These good folks worked hard so you remove them student mayor and then fund a party with the money they worked for. What a shame and sham.
At least my wife and I can see right through all that.
City administration now has almost every city related entity and key position under their thumb or fist.
The Senator should watch his back. His student mayor will oust him from the McKeesport Housing Authority chairmanship which is the next lucrative entity and ripe money plum for him to capture.
Next in his trajectory will be chairmanship of MDC. I am on your side Senior on this one. I support your daughter for mayor regardless of the announcement by the student mayor at his last fund raiser. The student mayor let Mr. Melocchi buy the City and its police department. Needless to say, I am dismayed by that.
However, there could a few unforeseen and unidentified barriers lurking in his devious path. At this time his insurmountable takeovers are like Napoleon's victorious campaigns -- but then even the great Napoleon encountered Waterloo.
Every dog has its day. Right now the exiled senior mutts are cold, wet and growling - but our tails are not between out legs. We remember and we will campaign at the next election like pit bulls.
So while the city was playing favorites and doling out special treatment, meaning YOU, it never occurred to YOU about everyone else who's been kicked to the curb over the years?

YOU thought like all the rest, "I don't have a problem with the city. They'll never do that to me."

So here YOU are.

Welcome to the REAL ways of the city of McKeesport. Take a seat in the back.
Find a hobby

Mckeesport, PA

#27 Feb 13, 2014
Having a publicly paid for building set aside for ANY group is BS.

If seniors want a club they should buy a building and set up a club and charge fees for it.

That building is a public building. Open it up to be used by the ENTIRE public....not just a few seniors.

That solves all the problems.
Daryl the Dictator

Danielson, CT

#28 Feb 13, 2014
Thank you Mayor for ousting the self-proclaimed dictator of the senior center. Now we can enjoy it without him. Without harassment . Look forward to meeting you at the lunch tomorrow.
Mike C

West Mifflin, PA

#29 Feb 13, 2014
Find a hobby wrote:
If seniors want a club they should buy a building and set up a club and charge fees for it.
That building is a public building. Open it up to be used by the ENTIRE public....not just a few seniors.
I agree, my grandpap poops his pants a lot since he's 95 years old he'd blend in great with people the same age as him.
Treat All Equal

Mckeesport, PA

#30 Feb 14, 2014
Find a hobby wrote:
Except for the publicly paid buildings for ANY groups such as the fireman and policeman!
Users Should Pay

Mckeesport, PA

#31 Feb 15, 2014
Treat All Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the publicly paid buildings for ANY groups such as the fireman and policeman!
I hope this "pay by users" concept does not extend to the MASD users.

If this is so, I support it. I have no one in the schools by yet I pay $2000 per year in school property tax and EIT to MASD.

Let the parents who have children in the schools pay for their kids' education like I paid for my two college sheepskins.
pay up prick

West Mifflin, PA

#32 Feb 15, 2014
who paid for your education grades 1 thru 12 ?
Non Users Do Pay

Mckeesport, PA

#33 Feb 15, 2014
pay up prick wrote:
who paid for your education grades 1 thru 12 ?
Why are so mean and obscene when I simply stated the facts and my opinion?. You asked a fair question in a demeaning tone but I will respectfully respond.

My two parents paid for my education and my siblings by paying tuition to non-public schools. Also, my parents who are not property tax scofflaws like some of the elected city officials and a certain employees paid all their property taxes including MASD taxes.

A few years my parents put in the time and energy to self school all three of us.

My two children are now in private school and we paid the tuition each year. Also, we are current with all property taxes unlike a high paid city employee.

Now, with some risk of provoking you, we paid twice for education. We get absolutely nothing for the $3000 per year school taxes and a consider amount of EIT to MASD.I

I am sure you can top this with a condom.
tax collector

West Mifflin, PA

#34 Feb 15, 2014
I don't care who paid for your education or your kids or who paid for yours or where everyone went to school. that wasn't the point. we all pay taxes.....quit whining about your taxes..........move if you don't like the taxes here. no one likes to pay taxes......so suck it up buttercup....and pay up!
I Like More Taxes

Mckeesport, PA

#35 Feb 15, 2014
tax collector wrote:
I don't care who paid for your education or your kids or who paid for yours or where everyone went to school. that wasn't the point. we all pay taxes.....quit whining about your taxes..........move if you don't like the taxes here. no one likes to pay taxes......so suck it up buttercup....and pay up!
You said I do not like to pay taxes. You speak for yourself. I think it is my duty to pay taxes.

I pay considerable taxes and we are thankful of having substantial taxable incomes. We improved our home got reassessed and pay more taxes. That is fair.

Again, I am just feeding you the facts -- nothing but the facts.

We are not whining about our taxes. In fact I wish they were double and that means I am earning a lot more income. I want to pay more and more on my increasing income.
New 12th Ward Voting Site

Mckeesport, PA

#36 Feb 19, 2014
Will the progressive new student mayor controlled Renzie Senior Center commission revitalize the site into a covert policitial headquarters?

I heard that Eden Park fire hall had fumes from the trucks that were very uncomfortable for the poll workers last election.

They new RSC commission should use RAD money to build a voting poll at the RSC.

Why not use the roving police station as the RSC polling place? They could install a ramp or lift chairs for the old and young people who can not negotiable steps to the police trailer.
What

Bronx, NY

#37 Feb 27, 2014
New 12th Ward Voting Site wrote:
Will the progressive new student mayor controlled Renzie Senior Center commission revitalize the site into a covert policitial headquarters?
I heard that Eden Park fire hall had fumes from the trucks that were very uncomfortable for the poll workers last election.
They new RSC commission should use RAD money to build a voting poll at the RSC.
Why not use the roving police station as the RSC polling place? They could install a ramp or lift chairs for the old and young people who can not negotiable steps to the police trailer.
Just plain stupid
Confucius Thinks

Mckeesport, PA

#38 Mar 1, 2014
Mike C wrote:
<quoted text> Hey listen you peons, I control this town, I control who gets what position in this town as well. Im running the show here. we have all you clowns over a barrel and you better get used to it too.
delta report went no where
cornell went no where
hatch act went no where
IV went no where
when are you fools going to realize this?
all I see is talk in here and nothing else.
get over it, I control my town and I will do whatever I want to.
so bend over and take it all in more to come
One may provisionally control their domain by overconfidence, fear, obliviousness, and obnoxious power, but one can never control their warranted destiny.
BIG DADDY

West Mifflin, PA

#39 Mar 1, 2014
I got your destiny hanging right her lady
Confucius Knows

Mckeesport, PA

#40 Mar 2, 2014
BIG DADDY wrote:
I got your destiny hanging right her lady
Confucius knows that high hanging destiny out of reach to all and of no use to anyone!

Confucius says that BIG DADDY has miniscule organ and reason for high hanging elevation.

Confucius says that BIG DADDY stand in deep hole and minuscule organ become low hanging destiny.

Confucius says that BIG DADDY intelligence quotient is lower than morning temperatures last week.

Confucius says that destiny ironically has embedded "tiny" which is applicable to BIG DADDY.
RSC is a No Spot Zone

Mckeesport, PA

#41 Mar 2, 2014
We commend our city decision makers for delaying the opening the strip club on Walnut Street and for keep video gambling devices out of the Senior Renzie Center in spite of the fact that the out of town indicted owner of gambling devices is on the City Recreation Committee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is REALLY McKeesport's Biggest Problem? (Aug '09) 4 hr Bagman 67
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr Scapegoat 51,531
McKeesport Girls Softball 6 hr Gary 2
What happened to the Viking Lounge Tue Skinny Man 73
mcbride's Bumpy man nutz Tue these NUTZ!!!! 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 29 R Nixon 186
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match

McKeesport Jobs

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McKeesport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKeesport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]