renzie senior center
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
whocares

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Feb 5, 2014
In addition to my other post..See the article.
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...
Billy

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Feb 5, 2014
I hear AARP will have circle jerk contests there on Saturdays and fully nude over 65 dances on Friday nights.
Is this true? cause my grandma of 88 years old can do lap dancers to help pay her sewage bill.

the scum that ruined this program is still on the committee?
amazing !!!
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Feb 5, 2014
Nobody remembers that the disgruntled soon-to-be-replaced made it a private club when it was opened to anybody who wanted to come by.
I love it.
Student Mayor Revenge

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Feb 5, 2014
The following quote by former Council President Segina is leading for quote for the last 12 months.

Senator Brewster quote to distance himself from any of his former friends and political contributors of " I barely know him" is a classic Brewster statement but it is now a distant second.

The student mayor seemed to suggest the Renzie Senior Center is limited to McKeesport residents which means he is wrong again. RAD money funds Renzie Park and every one who pays the extra 1% sales tax funds it.

Segina is right on lack of focus. The student mayor is possessed with vindictiveness toward Segina and others he fired. For example, Pittman, Budd, Shermenti, Rost, Pompanio, Brooks and Joyce.

The student mayor may soon learn that these maligned persons do not get mad but will get even. He better hope that none are subpoenaed for the next State Grand Jury.
Segina said Cherepko is putting his focus on the wrong topic by targeting the senior center among his changes in town.

“I can't believe Jim Brewster's student mayor, with all the problems we have in this town, is going after the senior center,” he said.“This town is getting flushed down the toilet, and they have their finger on the handle.”

If Segina sounds bitter, he said, it's because he is. But he said he isn't letting his feelings toward Cherepko tarnish his memories of the Renzie Senior Center, where he volunteered since the 1980s.

Read more: http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...
Follow us:@triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
Rege

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Feb 5, 2014
Darryl made women cry by bullying them on a daily basis. He and that obnoxious foul mouthed Dean from Elizabeth Township were running the place as their own private club. Mayor stated numerous women complained about vulgar language and inappropriate treatment from Darryl. The new board is going to make it a senior citizen center for all of McKeesport. Not just who the czar says! Woman he sent to complain who was on board said she was amazed that Segina never invited the Mayor to their events.
Student Mayor King

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Feb 6, 2014
Rege wrote:
Darryl made women cry by bullying them on a daily basis. He and that obnoxious foul mouthed Dean from Elizabeth Township were running the place as their own private club. Mayor stated numerous women complained about vulgar language and inappropriate treatment from Darryl. The new board is going to make it a senior citizen center for all of McKeesport. Not just who the czar says! Woman he sent to complain who was on board said she was amazed that Segina never invited the Mayor to their events.
The new puppet board and Brewster's student mayor apparently will disbar any senior not from McKeesport.

The new board is the student mayor's political campaign organization.

How is the audit of the indicted Dan Carr's Palisades going student mayor? Yea, mayor you what to restructure all boards so you can hide the monies without audits.
Experienced RSC Chairman

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Feb 6, 2014
Student Mayor King wrote:
<quoted text>
The new puppet board and Brewster's student mayor apparently will disbar any senior not from McKeesport.
The new board is the student mayor's political campaign organization.
How is the audit of the indicted Dan Carr's Palisades going student mayor? Yea, mayor you what to restructure all boards so you can hide the monies without audits.
Indicted Councilman Dan Carr should be operating the Renzie Senior Center concession stand and all 50-50 drawings.

Dan for chairperson as appointed by the student mayor.
Student Mayor Flushes

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Feb 7, 2014
Experienced RSC Chairman wrote:
<quoted text>
Indicted Councilman Dan Carr should be operating the Renzie Senior Center concession stand and all 50-50 drawings.
Dan for chairperson as appointed by the student mayor.
Dan would make an excellent Chairman. Like the International Village he will not give any receipts to the senor citizens foolish enough to pay their dues in cash.

It worked fine at IV and council and the student mayor let him get away with it. Why not try it again.

By they way, how is the audit of the Palisades going indicted councilman?
whocares

Sharon, PA

#10 Feb 8, 2014
Noticed that my original post, the very first one before I put the link to the story- has been removed...Hmmmmmmmm Could it be due to me asking if the new board, consisting of Gene Cherepko, an apparent family member of the mayor, would be construed as a conflict of interest? How do you recommend a family member ethically?

This gets removed, but posts consisting of "circle jerks", lap dances, and other stupid immature things, remain?

Hmmmmm
Student Mayor is the Law

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Feb 8, 2014
whocares wrote:
Noticed that my original post, the very first one before I put the link to the story- has been removed...Hmmmmmmmm Could it be due to me asking if the new board, consisting of Gene Cherepko, an apparent family member of the mayor, would be construed as a conflict of interest? How do you recommend a family member ethically?
This gets removed, but posts consisting of "circle jerks", lap dances, and other stupid immature things, remain?
Hmmmmm
You are accurate and correct. It is a conflict of interest to have a family member on the RSC commission. But the student mayor is above the law -- he is the law!

In addition, it is an equal conflict of interest to have a controller who sleeps out of the City also be treasurer of the Renzie Senior Citizens Center. And, to have his brother and his significant other's relative on the commission. Will the Watchdog city controller watch the person in the mirror?

Like your story, this post will soon be removed. We all know who the City Topix cop person is. He will do his job fast and efficiently to police Topix.

Brewster's student mayor learned fast -- you have to be a control freak. The gang controlled and suppressed the Cornell School sex scandal very well. But it kind of back fired and Ms. D will enjoy reinstatement and a pot of gold. She deserves every penny and those responsible for this miscarriage of justice should be surcharged.

Yes the student mayor and his mentor controlled everything but the Porkster owning the City and the MPD. The Porkster said it on the intercepted communications by the PSP.

Will the price of buying the City and MPD come out at the next PA Grand Jury --- I doubt it?
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Feb 8, 2014
Student Mayor is the Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You are accurate and correct. It is a conflict of interest to have a family member on the RSC commission. But the student mayor is above the law -- he is the law!
In addition, it is an equal conflict of interest to have a controller who sleeps out of the City also be treasurer of the Renzie Senior Citizens Center. And, to have his brother and his significant other's relative on the commission. Will the Watchdog city controller watch the person in the mirror?
Like your story, this post will soon be removed. We all know who the City Topix cop person is. He will do his job fast and efficiently to police Topix.
Brewster's student mayor learned fast -- you have to be a control freak. The gang controlled and suppressed the Cornell School sex scandal very well. But it kind of back fired and Ms. D will enjoy reinstatement and a pot of gold. She deserves every penny and those responsible for this miscarriage of justice should be surcharged.
Yes the student mayor and his mentor controlled everything but the Porkster owning the City and the MPD. The Porkster said it on the intercepted communications by the PSP.
Will the price of buying the City and MPD come out at the next PA Grand Jury --- I doubt it?
Speaking of deleted posts, I "thought" I read a new thread referring to the Snooze's story about the shell game to pay for that shiny new toy, the excavator. It wasn't pretty. A few hours later, poof, gone.
Possible Explaination

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Feb 9, 2014
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of deleted posts, I "thought" I read a new thread referring to the Snooze's story about the shell game to pay for that shiny new toy, the excavator. It wasn't pretty. A few hours later, poof, gone.
I am not sure but I thought the street rumor I heard had the payments for the excavator shifted from the general fund to the CD federally funded account.

I would like to thing that the student mayor was smart enough to get prior approval from the Feds before he made that move. This move should require action by council to revise the source of payments.

But who knows if know unless someone requests the Feds to investigate the validity of such a move - it could be legal if the solicitor said it was legitimate.
douce bag don juan

Elizabeth, PA

#14 Feb 9, 2014
Daryl, Daryl, Daryl,
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Feb 9, 2014
Possible Explaination wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure but I thought the street rumor I heard had the payments for the excavator shifted from the general fund to the CD federally funded account.
I would like to thing that the student mayor was smart enough to get prior approval from the Feds before he made that move. This move should require action by council to revise the source of payments.
But who knows if know unless someone requests the Feds to investigate the validity of such a move - it could be legal if the solicitor said it was legitimate.
It's not a rumor; that's what The Snooze wrote. The deleted post I read was... highly critical... of the shenanigans.
Mike C

West Mifflin, PA

#16 Feb 9, 2014
Student Mayor is the Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey listen you peons, I control this town, I control who gets what position in this town as well. Im running the show here. we have all you clowns over a barrel and you better get used to it too.
delta report went no where
cornell went no where
hatch act went no where
IV went no where

when are you fools going to realize this?
all I see is talk in here and nothing else.

get over it, I control my town and I will do whatever I want to.

so bend over and take it all in more to come
It is what it is

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Feb 9, 2014
Mike C wrote:
<quoted text> Hey listen you peons, I control this town, I control who gets what position in this town as well. Im running the show here. we have all you clowns over a barrel and you better get used to it too.
delta report went no where
cornell went no where
hatch act went no where
IV went no where
when are you fools going to realize this?
all I see is talk in here and nothing else.
get over it, I control my town and I will do whatever I want to.
so bend over and take it all in more to come
And, unaccountable IV gate receipt went no where;

And, the unaccountable operations requiring an audit of the Palisades went

The firing of Mr. Pittman went no where;

The firing of Mr. Joyce went no where:

The firing of Mr. Rost went no where;

The forced and threaten premature retirement of Ms Budd went no where;

The solicitor’s second DYI went no where and was reversed to a first offense;

The solicitor politicking using city resources went no where;

The missing trash investigation went no where;

The missing cash investigation from scrapped vehicles went no where;

The missing cash investigation from scrapped materials went no where;

The tires sold on the clock investigation and no knowledge of who paid for them went no where.

No one resisted of questioned by appoint of the indicted city councilman.;

The $3000 contribution I received from Mr. Walsh for a political contribution will not be donated to charity.

I can impose a host fee without justification and no municipality can do anything about it.

How many times do I have to demonstrate that the student mayor is an UNTOUCHABLE?
Mike C

West Mifflin, PA

#18 Feb 9, 2014
right on!

you see I got everything under control....what are you all going to do about it?
NOTHING! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
just yak on here hoping someone will have the balls to do something!
I thought so!
LMAO!
Fantasy Island Law

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Feb 9, 2014
Mike C wrote:
right on!
you see I got everything under control....what are you all going to do about it?
NOTHING! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
just yak on here hoping someone will have the balls to do something!
I thought so!
LMAO!
What makes you think that the appropriate authorities may have been notified but are not interested for unknown reasons?

Just like Tatoo shouted :" Look Boss the plane -- Any thing is possible on Fantasy Island."

Only in the Port Fantasy Island can a well connected employee have a second 0.196 BAC reversed to a first offence.
Chico

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Feb 10, 2014
The biggest bully and jerk is the mayor with his phoney smile! Do not trust him and he put his dad on the committee the other big jerk!
Where R My Dues

Mckeesport, PA

#21 Feb 10, 2014
Did the newly formed commission by the mayor nationalize the monies in the Renzie Senior Center bank account?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 western Pennsylvania newspapers put up for sale 2 hr Mike Ference 10
Versailles to seek block grant to pay for projects 4 hr Candy Man 6
Daily News Being Sold 23 hr Candy Man 5
Poll What is the new speed limit around the High School (Sep '09) 23 hr Hobo Jim 39
Was Cherepko, running for Mayor, part of Cornel... (May '11) Thu Drill Baby Drill 165
Hot Teachef Sep 2 Door Steward Enabler 3
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... Sep 2 Smax 81
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages