dealer near school bus stop

dealer near school bus stop

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

concerned parent

Beaver, PA

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Im done watching drugs being sold on Patterson by a local school bus stop. The dealer is selling drugs all times of the day/night. Young black male located at Grover/Patterson intersection selling. Police have been there before.
Corky

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Nov 3, 2013
concerned parent wrote:
Im done watching drugs being sold on Patterson by a local school bus stop. The dealer is selling drugs all times of the day/night. Young black male located at Grover/Patterson intersection selling. Police have been there before.
You did the right thing. I hope you do not suffer any retaliation from the city of McKeesport. Brewster counts that drug dealer as one of the new enterprises that came to the city.
White Lightning

Elizabeth, PA

#3 Nov 4, 2013
Take some pictures or vids - ignore the city & county . Send the pictures to the state. It's been years & years since we've seen the police do drug busts thru-out the city . WHY ?? They were fairly common during Kucich's administration . Does lil Jimmy & his 'puppet peeper' prefer catering to the low life Section 8 breeders to keep their own welfare payments from the Gov. rolling in ??

OR - some have been known to take 'gambling money'- let's pray that it isn't so with the big buck 'dope dealers' kickin some to the political flunkies . Ain't blaming the individual cops one bit - they ARE FORCED to follow orders .
Informer

West Mifflin, PA

#5 Nov 4, 2013
I know a few cops that are getting a nice payout to look the other way
White Lightning

Elizabeth, PA

#6 Nov 5, 2013
Yea , you know something is wrong when someone calls the police & the dispatcher announces your address to the responding officers over the radio. Why are the cops ratting out 'concerned citizens' to the thugs ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deverse lawsuit (Sep '16) 4 hr The Touchables 22
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) 4 hr The Shadow Knows 158
Decenzos Domestic Disturbance 4 hr Hobo Jim 10
democratic vs republician Sun Hobo Jim 37
Itís raining outside today Sat Hobo Jim 7
Nick is mad Sat Hobo Jim 7
Girlfriend alert Fri No Tease Zone 2

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages