curious

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 May 6, 2013
I heard through the rumor mill that WOAA Football is no more???
Concerned Spectator

United States

#2 May 6, 2013
You have heard correctly. The league has been replaced with "early entry" into Shuman Center. The center gets the little thugs prepared for future prison league play. Don't need WOAA messing with what going to happen anyway.
Curious

Ardsley, NY

#4 May 7, 2013
Concerned Spectator wrote:
You have heard correctly. The league has been replaced with "early entry" into Shuman Center. The center gets the little thugs prepared for future prison league play. Don't need WOAA messing with what going to happen anyway.
You're obviously the hind end of a donkey
Little PittBull Parent

United States

#5 May 7, 2013
curious wrote:
I heard through the rumor mill that WOAA Football is no more???
Yes, this is true. Issue was the threat of too many of the Little PittBulls were headed to WOAA to get away from the scum bag coaches we have. WOAA did not want the potential increased cost and liability that comes withthese kids. Now the Port kids have to stay in the port... and Miller can stop calling people and asking them to play for the Little PittBulls because they need more White Kids!!!(yes.. this actually was happening) WOAA will now be Baseball, Soccer, and Basketball.
WOAA Football Parent

United States

#6 May 8, 2013
This is true. Only 5 kids actually from White Oak were registered. The rest were Little PittBull thugs jumping ship because they are in danger of getting kicked out of the KBL again. We are not nere for the advancement of the Port. Have MYBO start up a football program.
Concerned Spectator

United States

#7 May 8, 2013
I hear that all of the kids must smoke in order to become a WOAA player. Seems that if you want to be popular in the WOAA you've got to smoke. Wrong answer and bad example to be setting, parents. Control your thugs, people.
Football Mom

United States

#8 May 9, 2013
Concerned Spectator wrote:
I hear that all of the kids must smoke in order to become a WOAA player. Seems that if you want to be popular in the WOAA you've got to smoke. Wrong answer and bad example to be setting, parents. Control your thugs, people.
What? that makes no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queeg is Elaina 1 min Queeg 36
Which council candidate has stiffed the taxpaye... 1 hr WM Resident 1
Hatch - Moses 2 hr Box Cutter 2
Playground grant 3 hr The Equalizer 8
News 5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Mon Valley Gambling Ring (Apr '14) 8 hr Sir Repko 71
Election year 12 hr Reply 46
Mon Valley monsters aka government workers 22 hr joe 21

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages