Keystone collections
Yeah Yoda

United States

#41 Jan 18, 2013
Certified letter send, you must.....herrrrrh herrrrrh. Yesss.
Yours

Pittsburgh, PA

#42 Jan 18, 2013
Yeah Yoda wrote:
Certified letter send, you must.....herrrrrh herrrrrh. Yesss.
McP Collins Street Lover,

We know your in space after drinking too much. You owed the school MASD, McKeesport in 2006. Did you pay all of yours yet? Almost $3,000.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43 Jan 18, 2013
Cherry picking wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you look them up and show us? Maybe the news or papers would be interested in a story.
I agree, because I hate them, truly
Who are they

Pittsburgh, PA

#44 Jan 18, 2013
Unrest the Case wrote:
<quoted text>
For a start:
Two councilmen; two solicitors; a least one policeman owes municipal fees; Tiger Town owes state sales tax; Is the Viking current with is business taxes?
Forget the local news reporting it. The senator is pseudo editor in chief.
Which ones, hints can help for who to look up. Are you concerned about retaliation Mike? Looks like several posters are interested in knowing. Your call Mike. Anyone else know who they are?
Btr

Kabul, Afghanistan

#45 Jan 19, 2013
Glenn:

We must solve the case of the unpaid taxes. STAT!!!!

Ben
Solver of Riddles, Tax Expert, Collin Street Wiseman
Speaking Truth

Elizabeth, PA

#46 Jan 20, 2013
I was sued by Keystone for taxes, even though I moved from Duquesne. The taxes were from almost 8 years before, about $300. They tacked on interest and fines (even thought they never contacted me directly) and lawyer fees. That's right, I had to pay them for suing me. It came out to be over $1000. The judge could care less of what I had to say, literally could care less. I asked him if he had paperwork from 8 years ago, but he didn't want to hear it. I told Keystone lawyer to go a f-uck himself, that would be the last dime they ever get from me. They came for me years later, meanwhile 90% of the town is section-8 and nobody pays taxes.
Judges R Unbaised

Elizabeth, PA

#47 Jan 20, 2013
Speaking Truth wrote:
I was sued by Keystone for taxes, even though I moved from Duquesne. The taxes were from almost 8 years before, about $300. They tacked on interest and fines (even thought they never contacted me directly) and lawyer fees. That's right, I had to pay them for suing me. It came out to be over $1000. The judge could care less of what I had to say, literally could care less. I asked him if he had paperwork from 8 years ago, but he didn't want to hear it. I told Keystone lawyer to go a f-uck himself, that would be the last dime they ever get from me. They came for me years later, meanwhile 90% of the town is section-8 and nobody pays taxes.
Keystone is well liked by the Senator and Mayor because Keystone is a cash cow for political donations. Just check out the county web site for campaign contributions.

You should have asked the unbiased judge why the McKeesport City solicitor gets a free ride from Keystone for city deliquenttaxes, business taxes, and MASD property taxes. He would have nailed you for contempt. Remember the MDC and City elected officials can deliver more votes to you than you family and you.
William

West Mifflin, PA

#48 Mar 9, 2013
i did your mother last weekend tell her to clean that coothie out once in a while
she smelt like a shithouse door on a tuna boat
Innocent Lad

Clairton, PA

#49 Mar 10, 2013
A Hobo offered to do my Keystone voucher if I would consent to a body search. I believe his pervo name was Jim.
anonymous

United States

#50 May 8, 2015
They are tryng to bill me for school taxes and township taxes from 5 years ago... when I do not even own a home. They have the wrong school district and township on the paper and I marry now so if they were a collection of group for the government they would have my proper last name especially if they were audited... little do they know is that my husband received a letter also at his parents house from them also... claiming he same thing. They're saying he only $4000 and I owe 200. I called and they will not cease to me unless I give my school social which I refuse to do.... then the worker was rude to me and said I called her so what did I want her to do about it if I will not give my full social... when she could have asked for my address or my name and it could have been handled that way too... most weirdest part about it since I was part of the cyber attacks 3 months ago where my identification was released with Blue Cross Blue Shield and now all the sudden this is popping up... shady... but its all good though because I'm going to the police station right now and I suggest if you're reading this you do the same
Hobo Jim

Pittsburgh, PA

#51 May 8, 2015
I got a bill from Keystone regarding some imported declawed pets that someone shipped in for me. They were taxing me for that and also an entertainment tax. Really???? They need bum rushed....and not the way you dirty minded people are thinking. Yeah baby! Check it out on prothonotaries if you have the exorbitant amount of cash they charge.
Ness

Donora, PA

#52 May 8, 2015
anonymous wrote:
They are tryng to bill me for school taxes and township taxes from 5 years ago... when I do not even own a home. They have the wrong school district and township on the paper and I marry now so if they were a collection of group for the government they would have my proper last name especially if they were audited... little do they know is that my husband received a letter also at his parents house from them also... claiming he same thing. They're saying he only $4000 and I owe 200. I called and they will not cease to me unless I give my school social which I refuse to do.... then the worker was rude to me and said I called her so what did I want her to do about it if I will not give my full social... when she could have asked for my address or my name and it could have been handled that way too... most weirdest part about it since I was part of the cyber attacks 3 months ago where my identification was released with Blue Cross Blue Shield and now all the sudden this is popping up... shady... but its all good though because I'm going to the police station right now and I suggest if you're reading this you do the same
Keystone and its employees are very tight with former mayor and now Senator Brewster. They contribute generosity to political candidates per public records. Keystone is the delinquent tax collector for both the City and MASD.

It is rumored that a political influential person has given them an untouchable list of his political friends and City employees that are exempt from prosecution.

For example, how come Keystone does not initiate legal action against tax scofflaws Dan Vehicle, the esteemed 2X DUI consigliore, and the MACM board member and councilman candidate? They are all delinquent on one of more of their property taxes for YEARS,.

The fix is in and WTAE TV, DA Steve, and AG Kane should be investigating this.

I will not even go to business and earned income taxes delinquents. There is a lead blanket on these favorite sons. What a super cover up.

Mon Valley Construction Management never registered with the City and the owner is Brewster's friend and a key and big time contributor. His thousands of dollars of contributions are public records.

Where are you FBI? This is flagrant City corruption. Why are you eyes wide shut like the Hillary Foundation?

Mac Hine

Pittsburgh, PA

#53 May 8, 2015
I have your keystones hanging. Bend over and I'll give you a refund. Crush Crumble Destroy beyotches.
Hobo Jim

Donora, PA

#54 May 8, 2015
Mac Hine wrote:
I have your keystones hanging. Bend over and I'll give you a refund. Crush Crumble Destroy beyotches.
I think it should be, but will not be, Corruption, Conviction, and Detention (CCD) if the fix was not in!

The FBI, DA, AFT, DEA, AG, PSP, and IRS are no shows when it come to city corruption and flaunting above the law impunity.

How is the audit of the Performing Arts Corporation and the Palisades going under the stewardship of indicted scofflaw Dan Vehicle?

What happened to the $1,000,000 confiscated during the video gambling raids?
Yar

Elizabeth, PA

#55 May 8, 2015
Ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Keystone and its employees are very tight with former mayor and now Senator Brewster. They contribute generosity to political candidates per public records. Keystone is the delinquent tax collector for both the City and MASD.
It is rumored that a political influential person has given them an untouchable list of his political friends and City employees that are exempt from prosecution.
For example, how come Keystone does not initiate legal action against tax scofflaws Dan Vehicle, the esteemed 2X DUI consigliore, and the MACM board member and councilman candidate? They are all delinquent on one of more of their property taxes for YEARS,.
The fix is in and WTAE TV, DA Steve, and AG Kane should be investigating this.
I will not even go to business and earned income taxes delinquents. There is a lead blanket on these favorite sons. What a super cover up.
Mon Valley Construction Management never registered with the City and the owner is Brewster's friend and a key and big time contributor. His thousands of dollars of contributions are public records.
Where are you FBI? This is flagrant City corruption. Why are you eyes wide shut like the Hillary Foundation?
Why didn't keystone go after Donato????? Fix is in!!!
Truth Squad

Donora, PA

#56 May 8, 2015
Yar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't keystone go after Donato????? Fix is in!!!
Something about reorganization and protection from creditors via the U.S. Bankruptcy Act.

Once the Federal Bankruptcy Court sets up a recover plan and you abide by it no creditors are permitted to contact you directly. It is usually about a five year plan.

I explained your excellent question, but I think the fix protects the consigliore, Dan Vehicle, the MACM board member and the key person of MVCM. They are protected from delinquent City, County, and MASD property taxes or some earned income and business taxes.

Where is the IRS on the Dan Vehicle's and the consigliore's Federal Income Tax liens that are public records? It seems like together they owe close to $300,000 with interest and penalties.

And both were mentored by the "I barely know you guy" who also got the beloved county councilman in Dutch with the State Ethics Commission for conflict of interest.
The mayor

Taylor, MI

#57 Jan 6, 2017
Keystone collection is a criminal enterprise! All involved with this fuckery needs to go to jail.
Candyman

Mckeesport, PA

#58 Jan 6, 2017
The mayor wrote:
Keystone collection is a criminal enterprise! All involved with this fuckery needs to go to jail.
I tend to agree with you 100% on the criminal enterprise aspect.

This delinquent tax collector firm and its principals play the “selective enforcement” ploy at their discretion. They use it to harm and torture City political adversaries or to protect those political contributors assigned to the surreptitious “Do Not Disturbed List’ controlled by the narcissistic one.

Several City employees, elected officials, and political contributors are on this list.

This delinquent tax firm is one the oldest and largest participants in the “Pay for Play” politician scheme. In other municipalities in the Commonwealth the rule of law curtails this despicable and illegal activity, but in the Mob Valley – political corruption is the rule of law and will continue ad infinitum.

Since: Jul 17

New York, NY

#59 Jul 17, 2017
City in trouble wrote:
<quoted text>

Mckeesport is full of a lot of crap some know about. Broken machine? Mckeesport is like a illegal gaming machine operation. All busted and broken.
I just got a letter wanting to charge me for Elizabeth. The year in question I lived in west newton and paid. I don't know why. Person can't move and change everything accordingly and in a timely fashion without having to worry about someone elses mistakes. With all these people you would think there would be something we as a group could do about this to prevent it in the future.
Citizen Cane

Mckeesport, PA

#60 Jul 17, 2017
Ttussy wrote:
<quoted text>

I just got a letter wanting to charge me for Elizabeth. The year in question I lived in west newton and paid. I don't know why. Person can't move and change everything accordingly and in a timely fashion without having to worry about someone elses mistakes. With all these people you would think there would be something we as a group could do about this to prevent it in the future.
The burden of time, inconvenience, and embarrassment is always on you. The collection firm makes an incorrect or false accusation and you must refute it.

The more sickening and despicable conduct is the selective enforcement that Keystone invokes then vehemently denies but is common practice for individuals targeted for political revenge or retaliation. Keystone is one of the largest pay for play entities in the Mob Valley and should be investigated by the FBI. Just check out the political contributions listed for some of the big time politicians in the mob valley. It is public information.

I have had at three encounters over the years dealing with earned income taxes and property taxes. After I revealed my information all accusations and demands for payment were withdrawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love Mckeesport (Aug '16) 3 hr Drill Baby Drill 41
democratic vs republician (May '17) 5 hr Hobo Jim 40
News Act 47 looming for McKeesport? (Jan '11) 12 hr Imposter Phartse 277
Democrat Austin Davis vs. Republican Fawn Walke... 12 hr Hobo Jim 9
News Pennsylvania Republican aims to disrupt state D... 12 hr Hobo Jim 4
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) 19 hr Scent of a Woman 71
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) Dec 8 Touchable Swamper 305

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages