D-Day almost here for politicians and...
Good Food N Gossip

Elizabeth, PA

#152 Jan 9, 2013
I miss Tiger Town and seeing the political prostitutes conducting their covert affairs.
Patty Pissflaps

Homestead, PA

#153 Jan 9, 2013
I miss working the parking lot giving tug and suck jobs.
Not A Scofflaw

Elizabeth, PA

#154 Jan 9, 2013
Patty Pissflaps wrote:
I miss working the parking lot giving tug and suck jobs.
But did you file to pay your earned income tax?
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#155 Jan 9, 2013
Another former McKeesport Catholic priest credibly accused of sexual assault and covered up by Donald Wuerl, Father Donald Sotak.

Wonder how much money McKeesport politicians made on this cover-up?

http://www.awuerlofhurt.com/
Machines

Pittsburgh, PA

#156 Jan 10, 2013
Good Food N Gossip wrote:
I miss Tiger Town and seeing the political prostitutes conducting their covert affairs.
Tiger Town was McKeesport politics machine central.
Patty Pissflaps

New York, NY

#157 Jan 10, 2013
Not A Scofflaw wrote:
<quoted text>
But did you file to pay your earned income tax?
No, I don't charge for services rendered in the parking lot.

I do it for the pure amusement and fun of sucking someone dry for throat yogurt, while their old lady is in the bar wondering where their husband is.
Moving

Pittsburgh, PA

#158 Jan 10, 2013
Tiger Town closed, it was the celebration spot for the senator.
Nest Migration

Elizabeth, PA

#159 Jan 10, 2013
Moving wrote:
Tiger Town closed, it was the celebration spot for the senator.
Will the alternate celebration eatery be the Viking or the Di's Corner?
Engage a Good Lookout

Elizabeth, PA

#160 Jan 10, 2013
Patty Pissflaps wrote:
<quoted text>
I do it for the pure amusement and fun of sucking someone dry for throat yogurt, while their old lady is in the bar wondering where their husband is.
Sounds like a flashback to the demise of the former popular Route 48 restaurant. Alas, his old lady wondered onto the parking lot --- end of the restaurant story and the restaurant.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#161 Jan 10, 2013
As the cover-ups continue to unravel, with no help from the Pittsburgh media, Pittsburgh law enforcement or any elected officials, the question will soon be asked, who wasn't involved in the Catholic Church cover-ups of innocent children being raped and sodomized by dysfunctional sex freaks?

The list will read like a who's who's of Pittsburgh sports celebrities, the rich and the famous and everything in-between.

Here are some of my prime selections of people, families, businesses, etc that will get caught up in the Pittsburgh Diocese Sex Scandal: The Zappala Crime Family; Father Charles Bober, who's spearheading the fund drive for the Donald "The Lavender Don" Wuerl high school; anyone connected with St. Vincent College & Seminary and The Benedictine Society. yes, that would include Mr. Roger's Neighborhood the Steelers. Others will include: UPMC, just about everyone who has held office in Pittsburgh and is a registered Democrat. and of course Bill Scully.

Oh what a tangled web we weave... Bill you need to sue me or kill me. I'm getting too many calls on you, and it doesn't look good.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#162 Jan 10, 2013
As the cover-ups continue to unravel, with no help from the Pittsburgh media, Pittsburgh law enforcement or any elected officials, the question will soon be asked, who wasn't involved in the Catholic Church cover-ups of innocent children being raped and sodomized by dysfunctional sex freaks?

The list will read like a who's who's of Pittsburgh sports celebrities, the rich and the famous and everything in-between.

Here are some of my prime selections of people, families, businesses, etc that will get caught up in the Pittsburgh Diocese Sex Scandal: The Zappala Crime Family; Father Charles Bober, who's spearheading the fund drive for the Donald "The Lavender Don" Wuerl high school; anyone connected with St. Vincent College & Seminary and The Benedictine Society. yes, that would include Mr. Roger's Neighborhood the Steelers. Others will include: UPMC, just about everyone who has held office in Pittsburgh and is a registered Democrat. and of course Bill Scully.

http://www.misconductinlatrobe.com/nowickis-g...
Iz you from Grandview too

Mckeesport, PA

#163 Jan 11, 2013
Patty Pissflaps wrote:
<quoted text>
Wut a scusting ,ignent, low-life post , even for a Keesporter .
Da wurstest part of it iz , you iz a dude dat wear panties & like boys.
Justice Inches On

Elizabeth, PA

#164 Jan 12, 2013
Last week was one step closer to justice in the Mob Valley.
True

Ellwood City, PA

#165 Jan 12, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
http://www.misconductinlatrobe.com/nowickis-g...
All politics is lost as the Senator Tiger Town closed. The few Topix McKeesport politicians are trying to spin details.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#166 Jan 12, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>
All politics is lost as the Senator Tiger Town closed. The few Topix McKeesport politicians are trying to spin details.
Bill Scully got the ball rolling in covering up the attempted murder of my son. The evidence will be forthcoming. Although the obstruction of justice occurred over 24 years ago, we are just in the discovery process. So the clock on obstruction of justice and the other crimes Bill Scully committed has not even started ticking, yet.

Factor in that Scully impregnated a young teenage girl when he was first hired on the Clairton Police force we now have some very incriminating evidence that Bill Scully could be compromised, very easily.

AT the time of the attempted murder of my son, Bill Scully was the Public Safety Director for the city of Clairton. Judging from the damage that I can see so far, the city of Clairton may be liable for a whole lot of wrongful judgments based on Bill Scully's willingness to obstruct justice. I also know of suicides and other personal tragedies that could easily be linked to Bill Scully's crimes.

Of course, Bill Scully wasn't just covering up for his personal gain. There were plenty of scoundrels from McKeesport who made out pretty well. As a matter of fact, based on the notes that Scully gave to me over 24 years ago (remember in the Orie trial how they tested paper and ink to determine how old the evidence was)it was the McKeesport Police who Scully alleged botched the entire case. If anyone would like a copy of the information supplied to me by Bill Scully, I can be reached at [email protected]

One more piece of information, I believe a fellow with the initials of JB may also be involved. Laura Dikta instructed A former mayor of McKeesport to fax the police report to me. It never happened. Instead Laura Ditka faxed me a copy of the coroner's report form her on office. How can I tell. On all fax transmissions the fax number shows up. The fax number on the coroner's police report (which by the way is very damaging) is from the DA's office. There's no fax number on the same document indicating that it was sent from McKeesport municipal building.

Is it possible that Laura Ditka could be held for some criminal behavior as well. I wouldn't know as I'm not an attorney. However, it will be interesting to see how all this plays out.
Teflon Official

Elizabeth, PA

#167 Jan 12, 2013
Sorry Mr. Ference, no one can touch the former Teflon elected official.

Everything slips off his plate. He is an unstickable. He is always a few steps ahead of law enforcement, transparency, and honesty.

Just like a carrot on string tied to the end of a stick.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#168 Jan 12, 2013
Teflon Official wrote:
Sorry Mr. Ference, no one can touch the former Teflon elected official.
Everything slips off his plate. He is an unstickable. He is always a few steps ahead of law enforcement, transparency, and honesty.
Just like a carrot on string tied to the end of a stick.
You haven't seen me in action. Is Bill Scully a sexual predator? I don;t know that answer. But I hope to provide enough information ove the next several days so that people can make an educated decision. Bill it's time. You need to make the right decision. I'm embarassing you, your wife and your children.

Bill, you were born with a silver spoon and you screwed it up. Don't make me continue. This is your only option. Go down to the feds on the South Side and spill your guts. Those are my terms.

Bill, I know what your daughter looks like, do you?
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#169 Jan 12, 2013
Bill, you know where I live. You're a democratic leader. You have to put a stop to this. C,mon Bill You can do it. Get out of the fetal position it's time to attack.

You know I'm making you look like the fool that you are. You have to do something. Please don;t make me involve Big Al.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#170 Jan 13, 2013
Were there other Clairton Police Officers preying on young teenage girls alongside Bill Scully? Who helped Bill Scully cover-up the attempted murder of my son?

I have to let people know Bill, you ruined a lot of lives. It's time to pay the piper.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#172 Jan 13, 2013
Interesting article involving right-ring conservatives connected to clergy sex abuse. Keep in mind William Sasso, one of Bevilacqua's attorney's is part of this cabal.

Nowicki is being investigated and is the person who offered me a bribe in exchange for my silence. As we all know, it didn't work.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/business/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-teacher charged with corrupting Schenley stu... (Feb '07) 1 hr Dept of Injustice 2
democratic vs republician 7 hr Voted for Trump 17
Kushner 19 hr Sir Repko 2
rick barone snitch 19 hr Phony Comey 2
confidential inform unmasked Sun Fill Maredtale 6
Huge Investigation Sun Fill Maredtale 24
Bang Bang Shaved Toe Beef Gang Sep 22 Candyman 5

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages