Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

The Way It Is wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Veon, DeWeese, Perzel, Orie, and Halbay will testify that immunity put them behind bars as much their corruption! Immunity will work in every municipality in the Commonwealth.
The politically controlling elements of the Mob Valley have some very difficult and career changing fears over the next several months. They will struggle with the following unknowns issues to the public but most likely recorded and well known to the authorities:

Did the authorities eavesdropping identify the brown bag mule persons? Will the mule persons opt for immunity?

Did the authorities eavesdropping identify all the recipients of the contents of the brown bags? They can run and lie but not hide from these efficient and highly professional authorities.

Why did these illicit gaming machine activities flourish for years under the noses of municipal chief executives, their law enforcement departments, and the District Attorney?

When will the indictments be forthcoming and will the IRS and FBI have dogs in the indictments?

It appears after a long arduous journey and flight to justice the flock of chickens has come home to roost on the desks of those complicit.
Jim B

Glassport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Chickens Return 2 Roost wrote:
<quoted text>
The politically controlling elements of the Mob Valley have some very difficult and career changing fears over the next several months. They will struggle with the following unknowns issues to the public but most likely recorded and well known to the authorities:
Did the authorities eavesdropping identify the brown bag mule persons? Will the mule persons opt for immunity?
Did the authorities eavesdropping identify all the recipients of the contents of the brown bags? They can run and lie but not hide from these efficient and highly professional authorities.
Why did these illicit gaming machine activities flourish for years under the noses of municipal chief executives, their law enforcement departments, and the District Attorney?
When will the indictments be forthcoming and will the IRS and FBI have dogs in the indictments?
It appears after a long arduous journey and flight to justice the flock of chickens has come home to roost on the desks of those complicit.
God, I hope not!!!!
Sofonda Cox

Martin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

I love finger blasting my box to the point I rub myself raw.
The Way It Is

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Jim B wrote:
<quoted text>
God, I hope not!!!!
Too bad that your virtus reputation as a dictator and control freak may now become a dreaded vice.

Nothing went on without your political spin and consent. Too bad it spun out of control!
F Lee Beatle Bailey

Perryopolis, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Chickens Return 2 Roost wrote:
<quoted text>
If elected government officials allowed illegal gambling operations to flourish for decades in exchange for money would taxpayers be able to seek some form of restitution or a fair cut from these rotten scoundrels? That is of course if the low life's are actually indicted and convicted.

It's almost as if these illegal gambling operations exist purely for the benefit of a few, mostly elected officials and government workers. These are the same folks who end up with multiple pensions.
Ho Hum

Beaver Falls, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

First of all.... Do you really believe anyone cares ? The city jobs that put their signs up for them are are united by a common thread. Local 205, MAEA, The Boys Club, Mars, MHA, etc , etc. A police force so void of professionalism that it humiliates the 60% of guys trying to do a good job. A Housing Authority so bereft of the principle of impartiality that they permit a builing to be named for a SITTING Chairman, who never got a job for anyone except a family member! I mean at least wait until the guy steps down from the position before bestowing him an award for pouring tax dollars down an open pit with no redeeming results.
Pay to Play Reward

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Some say there is a family that worships him who have four job funded by the taxpayers.

I am sure that JB had a hand in at least three of these jobs and may be all four.
Ripe 4 A Inquiry

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Ho Hum wrote:
First of all.... Do you really believe anyone cares ? The city jobs that put their signs up for them are are united by a common thread. Local 205, MAEA, The Boys Club, Mars, MHA, etc , etc. A police force so void of professionalism that it humiliates the 60% of guys trying to do a good job. A Housing Authority so bereft of the principle of impartiality that they permit a builing to be named for a SITTING Chairman, who never got a job for anyone except a family member! I mean at least wait until the guy steps down from the position before bestowing him an award for pouring tax dollars down an open pit with no redeeming results.
HUD and the federal agents should visit the MHA kingdom and inquire about painting contracts with Mr. Imbrogno's son. The MHA chairman and late Patrick Risha were political friends.
The Wise Elf

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Pay to Play Reward wrote:
Some say there is a family that worships him who have four job funded by the taxpayers.
I am sure that JB had a hand in at least three of these jobs and may be all four.
I understand, and no one is foolish enough to vote or not support Santa Claus' gifts and jobs.
Lightning Raiders

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

My one question is this, if they allow illegal gambling & kickbacks - might they not allow illegal drug sales to the highest bidder ?
The Shadow Knows

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Lightning Raiders wrote:
My one question is this, if they allow illegal gambling & kickbacks - might they not allow illegal drug sales to the highest bidder ?
It is logical to extrapolate drugs to your speculation and vice scope. And, it is equally logical to include prostitution and some fradualent schemes not yet speculated.

In my opinion, the probability for exposing all these vices depends on the emergence of one or more insiders who opt for immunity. This should concern all elected officials in Mob Valley. The RICO Act is now a dreaded word in the minds of those with tears streaming down both legs.
Big Bang Theory

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

The Shadow Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
It is logical to extrapolate drugs to your speculation and vice scope. And, it is equally logical to include prostitution and some fradualent schemes not yet speculated.
In my opinion, the probability for exposing all these vices depends on the emergence of one or more insiders who opt for immunity. This should concern all elected officials in Mob Valley. The RICO Act is now a dreaded word in the minds of those with tears streaming down both legs.
Anything is possible. Ralph was married to the sister of the bagman for the late Pat Risha's gambling joint in Clairton. In other words, he was part of the crime family. He knew plenty and he shared plenty with the US Justice Department.
Small Bang Theory

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Big Bang Theory wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything is possible. Ralph was married to the sister of the bagman for the late Pat Risha's gambling joint in Clairton. In other words, he was part of the crime family. He knew plenty and he shared plenty with the US Justice Department.
If the AG or the Feds can penetrate that bagman fraternity and establish a mole or offer immunity to at least one, the Mob Valley corruptors could be annihilated and demobilized by the RICO vehicle.

We hope that Mr. Imbrogno becomes a contributor to the eradication of these Mob Valley parasites and partially redeems himself and his family.

It seems like the Port was the hub for all these nefarious endeavors.
Big Bang Theory

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Small Bang Theory wrote:
<quoted text>
If the AG or the Feds can penetrate that bagman fraternity and establish a mole or offer immunity to at least one, the Mob Valley corruptors could be annihilated and demobilized by the RICO vehicle.
We hope that Mr. Imbrogno becomes a contributor to the eradication of these Mob Valley parasites and partially redeems himself and his family.
It seems like the Port was the hub for all these nefarious endeavors.
From what I understand several individuals were in a position to serve as moles on the inside of the organization, thanks to Ralph's cooperation. It's only a matter of time before we start seeing the real payoffs. Pardon the pun.
Well

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Friends of friends of friends got Steelers tickets to the Browns game! City members can get them cheap now.
Gifts 4 the Poor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Well wrote:
Friends of friends of friends got Steelers tickets to the Browns game! City members can get them cheap now.
It cheap a better price than FREE? They are free gifts that most do not include on their annual finanical disclosure statements.
Ben Frankly

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Has the Zappala Crime Family lifted the media blackout that will link every scoundrel (by scoundrel I mean anyone associated with Jimmy Brewster) in Mob Valley to the Zappala Crime Family synchronized network of terrorism?
Best ever

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Tiger Town closed, it was politically connected.
Best ever

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Ben Frankly wrote:
Has the Zappala Crime Family lifted the media blackout that will link every scoundrel (by scoundrel I mean anyone associated with Jimmy Brewster) in Mob Valley to the Zappala Crime Family synchronized network of terrorism?
Most of the friends are politicians of McKeesport on Topix.
Good Food N Pizza

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Best ever wrote:
Tiger Town closed, it was politically connected.
Seems to me if it closed it is more like polically DISCONNECTED?

The truth will never be known why it closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 42 min tiredofcrybabies 51,281
Debate: Ferguson - McKeesport, PA 5 hr Civil Rights 38
Charter school bussing 18 hr Civil Rights 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr A Muslims Useful... 3,899
Sexiest teacher ever in MASD? Thu Guy Grand 1
who is running this city? Aug 18 Men of the Lord 165
Is McKeesport the new Wild West? Aug 18 Black Cloud 10

Search the McKeesport Forum:
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••