mike ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#107 Nov 12, 2012
third street wrote:
If you want to find the root of a crime then follow the money. Once you found out the crime, and the system doesn't care if you did, its time to go find another game to play.
That's great advice and most people would follow it. I intend to beat the system, to make it work.
Father Dan

Pittsburgh, PA

#109 Nov 14, 2012
Things are heating up again at St. Vincent College & Seminary. It should be noted that Douglas Nowicki was the secretary of education for the Pittsburgh Diocese under Wuerl and Bevilacqua. So if a politician wanted his son or daughter or any relative to get a free ride an a private school or college, Nowicki would have been the go-to-gal.

In other words, if Lou Washowich, Tom brletic, Jimmy Brewster, Bill Scully and Sean Logan were needed to cover up any crimes involving the catholic church, Nowicki would have helped to coordinate the criminal behavior on behalf of the diocese.

Just follow the money, the pensions, the great career advancements, etc.

http://www.misconductinlatrobe.com/update-on-...
Father Dan

Pittsburgh, PA

#110 Nov 15, 2012
Wuerl is no longer an untouchable. So what does that make Lou Washowich, Jimmy Brewster, Tom Brletic, Bill Scully and Sean Logan? I give up. DeWeese, Veon and Fumo.

http://www.misconductinlatrobe.com/regarding-...
Toodles

Elizabeth, PA

#111 Nov 15, 2012
Father Dan wrote:
Wuerl is no longer an untouchable. So what does that make Lou Washowich, Jimmy Brewster, Tom Brletic, Bill Scully and Sean Logan? I give up. DeWeese, Veon and Fumo.
http://www.misconductinlatrobe.com/regarding-...
You can call yourself by any name but you're still just Mike to me.
Father Dan

Pittsburgh, PA

#112 Nov 15, 2012
Father Dan seems to be enjoying what's going on. We'll leave it at that.
Father Dan

Pittsburgh, PA

#114 Nov 16, 2012
It's all MOB all the Time. Synchronized and the Catholic Church. Fits right in with Lou Washowich, Jimmy Brewster, Sean Logan, Tom Brletic and Bill Scully.

http://catholicglasses.com/category/catholic-...

The USCCB has made a Mistake in choosing “The Acton Institute” as their “Consulting Firm.”
Bishop Zubitch

Perryopolis, PA

#115 Nov 18, 2012
If anyone was harmed by a former Serra Catholic High School Headmaster please contact any of the following individuals so we can cover-up the crimes:

Lou Washowich, Tom Brletic, Sean Logan, Bill Scully, Archabbott, Douglas Nowicki, anyone connected with the Zappala Crime Family or the Pittsburgh Diocese.

REV. MICHAEL LEDOUX, O.F.M.

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/NH-Manch...
Bishop Zubitch

Perryopolis, PA

#116 Nov 18, 2012
If anyone was harmed by a former Serra Catholic High School Headmaster please contact any of the following individuals so we can cover-up the crimes:

Lou Washowich, Tom Brletic, Sean Logan, Bill Scully, Archabbott, Douglas Nowicki, anyone connected with the Zappala Crime Family or the Pittsburgh Diocese.

Here's another site to visit.

Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA

#119 Nov 19, 2012
Bishop Zubitch wrote:
Here's another site to visit.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_s...
Elected Officials

Mckeesport, PA

#121 Nov 20, 2012
WE ARE AS CLEAN AS THE DRIVEN WHITE NEW SNOW!
Douglas Clinton Nowickity

Pittsburgh, PA

#122 Nov 24, 2012
I have not had sex with any seminarian at any time. I refuse to get a cease and desist order. Because I'm innocent and everyone knows it. There's no need for me to prove my innocence. I'm a priest.

http://www.misconductinlatrobe.com/open-lette...
Just Asking

Mckeesport, PA

#123 Dec 11, 2012
Was the MPD leading the confiscations of the Cherry Masters slots today or were other law enforcement agencies engaged?
Confucius Say

Mckeesport, PA

#124 Dec 13, 2012
Women after implants have sweater with 10 buttons but can only fascinate.
Tis the Season 2 B Honest

Mckeesport, PA

#125 Dec 13, 2012
Just Asking wrote:
Was the MPD leading the confiscations of the Cherry Masters slots today or were other law enforcement agencies engaged?
According to the Daily News the state (AG) was involved. Also, the article was nebulous or non-descript on exact locations, etc.

But street rumor persists that the IRS was also engaged and perhaps had the biggest dog in the event.

The street contends that one particular slots vendor was targeted. This entailed slot devices residing at establishments on Fifth Avenue, Highland Grove, two on Sixth Street, Rainbow Mall, Route 30, O’Neil Blvd, and Glassport. The street believes that the vendor’s home and warehouse in West Newton were breached by the authorities. One or more of his key employee or associates residents may have been breached also. Some of the employees or operators of these targeted establishments were interrogated aggressively and intensively.

The West Newton warehouse was unceremoniously relieved of all slot inventories. The vendor’s hide-a-way is alleged to have surrendered a gargantuan inventory of negotiable paper printed at a US mint. It seems like all assets and liquid resources of the vendor were extricated. Rumor has it that the vendor’s net worth was abruptly disintegrated or reduced substantially in a few hours. Wow this TV movie stuff!

As the AG stated in the Daily News, they would neither confirm nor deny the existence on a continuing investigations. The street interprets that investigations will continue and it will lead to elected officials who over the years benefits from these illicit endeavors. This situation is further agitated by the rumor that two “operators” are presently affiliated with the City and one “operator” was formerly affiliated with the city. The link to city hall politics is astonishing and may become more interesting if one visits the Campaign Financial Reports.

The street could only speculate the extent and depth of some very serious fallout. It seems like failure to report income by the vendor, his affiliates, and establishment beneficiaries could result in some life changing IRS driven actions.

The street smells the distinct possibility of incarceration for some and confiscation all properties that the IRS believes was acquired with illicit and untaxed revenue.

Seems like the IRS may have received an unexpected hit on a jumbo lottery slot ticket! Merry Christmas to all and to all sweet justice.
RICO Cop

Mckeesport, PA

#126 Dec 14, 2012
How come Tis the Season left out the one on Versailles Avenue near the MiniMart?

And, two operators were formerly affiliated with City Hall.
After Shock Threats

Mckeesport, PA

#127 Dec 15, 2012
Tuesday was D-Day for one local gaming machine syndicate and for all those anonymous prominent persons that directly or indirectly benefited from the gaming machine booty. The alleged syndicate chiefdom was notoriously benevolent to political and civic causes.

Will the after shocks affect a continuing D-Day peril for these stealthy beneficiaries as the investigations ensue? Only time will tell how deep justice penetrates.
Judge Judy

Pittsburgh, PA

#128 Dec 15, 2012
After Shock Threats wrote:
Tuesday was D-Day for one local gaming machine syndicate and for all those anonymous prominent persons that directly or indirectly benefited from the gaming machine booty. The alleged syndicate chiefdom was notoriously benevolent to political and civic causes.
Will the after shocks affect a continuing D-Day peril for these stealthy beneficiaries as the investigations ensue? Only time will tell how deep justice penetrates.
It may be time for a short review. Mob/corrupt elected officials rely on a constant flow of money to keep things going. Think of the cash flow as the water in your lines at home. Water flows as long as there is a valve open. Same with the cash flow needed to maintain a corrupt government by folks like Jimmy Brewster, Sean Logan, Lou Washowich and so many others. Once the flow of cash stops, people get nervous. They start to twitch. By shutting down gambling joint, strip joints the cash flow stops.

The feds know what they are doing. How about you Jimmy Brewster? Do you know who's working for you and who's working against you?

Will the zappalas take a fall? Or, will they give up enough corrupt officials to save their own souls?(I don't think the Zappalas have souls).

No one knows more about corruption in PA and especially the Mob Valley than steve Zapppala Sr. Can he leverage that knowledge to save some of his family members in exchange for sending guys like Brewster to the slammer?

I sometimes like to ask a question even when I already know the answer?
They Work 4 Number One

AOL

#129 Dec 15, 2012
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be time for a short review. Mob/corrupt elected officials rely on a constant flow of money to keep things going. Think of the cash flow as the water in your lines at home. Water flows as long as there is a valve open. Same with the cash flow needed to maintain a corrupt government by folks like Jimmy Brewster, Sean Logan, Lou Washowich and so many others. Once the flow of cash stops, people get nervous. They start to twitch. By shutting down gambling joint, strip joints the cash flow stops.
The feds know what they are doing. How about you Jimmy Brewster? Do you know who's working for you and who's working against you?
Will the zappalas take a fall? Or, will they give up enough corrupt officials to save their own souls?(I don't think the Zappalas have souls).
No one knows more about corruption in PA and especially the Mob Valley than steve Zapppala Sr. Can he leverage that knowledge to save some of his family members in exchange for sending guys like Brewster to the slammer?
I sometimes like to ask a question even when I already know the answer?
Most are not for or against anyone. They are working for themselves only, and the tool of choice is immunity! The highest price lawyer in the country cannot do better than immunity! And, there are no or essential no legal fees.
The Way It Is

Mckeesport, PA

#130 Dec 15, 2012
They Work 4 Number One wrote:
<quoted text>
Most are not for or against anyone. They are working for themselves only, and the tool of choice is immunity! The highest price lawyer in the country cannot do better than immunity! And, there are no or essential no legal fees.
I think Veon, DeWeese, Perzel, Orie, and Halbay will testify that immunity put them behind bars as much their corruption! Immunity will work in every municipality in the Commonwealth.
Pork is Well Done

Mckeesport, PA

#131 Dec 16, 2012
The pork is cooked and will be served with indictments galore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No kidding 34 min Queeg 25
Poor lady Tigers Soccer 1 hr Gary 20
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Gary 51,496
Council just got worse 5 hr Biker 27
corners van on ohio? 7 hr Betty jo 3
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
How many tax dodgers or felons or drunks do we ... Fri Taxi driver 1
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

McKeesport News, Events & Info