|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Wondering Mind wrote:
This thread is littered with Yoda speak and Roohoohooisms. For two brothers who have had their internet privileges pulled by mama hen Roohoohoo, seems like there are a whole gambit of Underooed warrior shenanigans going on.
Ben and Glen...a time out does not mean internet goof off time.
If they aren't online, why address them? You like talking about others with bizarre fantasy a lot. Check in with a therapist. Pretending to talk to people you know aren't online again?
CIty SUV Exempt

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Video: Investigation Reveals Traffic Officials Sporting Illegal Plates
| By: AOL Autos Staff

An investigation by WWLTV in New Orleans found that several traffic court judges and clerks were using illegal license plates and lights on their taxpayer funded cars.

According to the report, five taxpayer-funded cars had been outfitted with blue emergency dashboard lights, which is a violation of state law.

"It's wrong. It's wrong for those lights to be in that vehicle unless there's a post-certified police officer to operate it," said New Orleans Inspector General Ed Quatrevaux.

Quatrevaux said that the lights had to be removed immediately.

One judge who was asked about the emergency lights said he had them in his car since Hurricane Katrina.

"I don't respond to any emergencies. I said I got the light after Katrina only to allow access back into the city," Chief Traffic Court Judge Robert Jones III said. "I think I've used it only twice in my lifetime, other than Katrina."

The Inspector General, however, was unimpressed with that excuse.

"Katrina was seven years ago. Katrina is no longer an excuse for anything. If that's an illegal device on his car, we need to understand how it got there, and why it's still there," Quatrevaux said.

Judge Jones III also had another piece of equipment on his car that was a potential traffic violation: A plastic cover over his license plate that reflects flash cameras like those used to collect tickets for driving violations. Using the plastic cover is another violation of state law.

Local residents were appalled by the findings of the investigation, namely because of the abuse of power that it uncovered.

"Well that's disturbing," one resident said. "So he can't get a ticket but other people can. That's not fair."

"Of all people," said another. "I think that's kind of two-faced for him to uphold the law, but he's going to bend it himself."
True

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Contracts all over wrote:
Mckeesport Senator Brewster is at the top of the corporation as a conflict of interest.
The city of Mckeesport is Senator Brewster.
The position was given to Brewster from former Senator Logan. The public honored former Senator Logon by allowing Brewster to remain Senator.
Brewster is on several boards and committees in the city of McKeesport.
The report finds McKeesport did not properly monitor the MHA (McKeesport Housing Authority). The investigators need to be informed that Brewster did not monitor himself. The city is full of nepotism regardless. If not Brewster by your expected argument, than by another political nepotistic?
http://archives.hud.gov/offices/oig/reports/f...
(See also; Summary, page 2)
The city document goes back to a violation in 2004. How many years had to pass before a contract was enforced? Answers, several. Too many!
Who, what, where? Pretending to be unaware is no longer the order of the days anymore.
Here is your copy.
-
McKeesport, HUD report progress in compliance accord
http://triblive.com/x/dailynewsmckeesport/s_7...
By Patrick Cloonan
Published: Thursday, July 14, 2011
The lack of a VCA over a perceived need for furthering fair housing in McKeesport threatens to hold up some $1.1 million in 2011 Community Development Block Grant funding.
"It's not so much an issue of what McKeesport has done, it's what they haven't done," Jansen said. "They did an analysis of impediments (in 2005 and again in 2007). They did another update this year.
"What they generally have not done is take action to remediate those problems. When we have asked for documentation we haven't received it."
The FHEO official said a VCA "is not a punitive instrument." To city concerns over what happens in three years if HUD doesn't like the results, Jansen said the standards do not leave room for any "unbridled, whimsical sort of jurisdiction."
(McKeesport city hall loses nepotism jobs should CDBG get cut). Who pays these city jobs? Government.
Community Development Block Grant money is from government.
-
Lets not forget the contract that led to Pittman leaving angry.
McKeesport's Pittman says HUD demand is 'blackmail'
By Jennifer R. Vertullo
Published: Thursday, October 6, 2011
As McKeesport council encouraged the signing of a voluntary compliance agreement with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, city administrator Dennis Pittman believes requiring such action was nothing short of "blackmail."
Arguing over leases now? Pittman the trouble maker needs to take his medicine.
McKeesport City Hall site of dispute over removal of two organizations
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...
July 12, 2012 12:13 am
By Annie Siebert / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Officials in McKeesport continue to squabble over efforts to remove two economic development organizations' offices from City Hall, but Dennis Pittman, head of the McKeesport Industrial Development Authority and the Mon-Yough Area Industrial Development Authority, says the organizations are staying put.
Thanks for the information.
True

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

The Beat Continues wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition there may be some charges for the deductable on damage to his Caddy SUV.
I heard street rumors that he still owed on it and was behind on his payments to the Credit Union. The Credit Union officers fear him because he will retaliate if they demand payments. Surprise, Surprise!
There may be some deductible on the 716 Long Run Road building, the fence, and sign that the Caddy missile destroyed on its way to the building.
There may be some obligations for his medical insurance since he was not a City employee his personal insurance, if any, should have some deductibles connected with his claim
I believe that he should be terminated for breach of contract and his inability to record the deed to City Hall in over five years. Not to mention his illegal free rent with Mikey supporting and hiding his scofflaw behavior.
Is this still going on?
MADD Justice is a Rumor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

True wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this still going on?
Yes, more than every. The esteemed appointed city employee is an untouchable. I doubt this will change on December 19 after his non-jury DUI trial.
Only one

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1688919

Spanier was untouchable. Penn State was similar to McKeesport, untouchable.
Only one

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Father Dan

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Looks like the Greensburg Diocese and the Pittsburgh Diocese will be suffering a setback very soon. Isn't it strange that an Irishman living in England (James Carr) and a fellow from the other side of the United States (Patrick Marker) would expose crime and corruption before the corrupt elected officials in PA, dirty cops in PA, the see-no-evil and hear-no-evil media and the Zappala Crime Family ever even get wind of it.

Now that's something the PG rag and the Scaife rag should bewriting about and the catholic channel (KDKA) should be telling their viewers and listeners.

http://www.misconductinlatrobe.com/carr-email...
What

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Justin, don't play in traffic.
Span

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Father Dan wrote:
Looks like the Greensburg Diocese and the Pittsburgh Diocese will be suffering a setback very soon. Isn't it strange that an Irishman living in England (James Carr) and a fellow from the other side of the United States (Patrick Marker) would expose crime and corruption before the corrupt elected officials in PA, dirty cops in PA, the see-no-evil and hear-no-evil media and the Zappala Crime Family ever even get wind of it.
Now that's something the PG rag and the Scaife rag should bewriting about and the catholic channel (KDKA) should be telling their viewers and listeners.
http://www.misconductinlatrobe.com/carr-email...
Mike F. Is that you again? You have to stop this rambling. Please take your medicine or at least cover your windows with tin foil. Good night.
mike ference

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Span wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike F. Is that you again? You have to stop this rambling. Please take your medicine or at least cover your windows with tin foil. Good night.
I'd like to know what your plans are concerning the accusations against Douglas Nowicki, the archabbot at St. Vincent College & Seminary. I suggest you also talk to Paul Woods from UPMC. I have tried to get Paul to look into the alleged assault of a teenager and student at the University of Pittsburgh in 1987. Seems like the University of Pittsburgh may be just as guilty as Penn State when it comes to covering up crimes committed by guys who like to harm children or young men? I call it the Joe Paterno Syndrome. Do as little as possible when a child is being harmed by a pedophile.

Also, if anyone is interested I can forward the documentation that was sent to the Vatican concerning a bribe offered to me by Douglas Nowicki back in 1990 following the attempted murder of my son by a Serra Catholic High School student. Sean Logan, the former PA state senator who coincidently now works for UPMC has knowledge about my investigation. Logan was my senator. Sadly, Logan never seemed too concerned about my family or the cover ups by McKeesport Police, his political buddy Lou Washowich and the Pittsburgh Diocese.

There was one Senator who did care. Senator Jane Orie. She wasn't even in my district. But she tried to help. Sadly, Senator Jane Orie is in prison. An intern recommended by then, Senator Sean Logan, to work in Senator Orie's office would go to District Attorney Stephen Zappala with information about wrongdoing in Senator Orie's office.

The main witness in the Orie trial was represented by Charles Porter, son of Pittsburgh mobster Chuckie Porter and former partner in a law firm with DA Stephen Zappala.

If you would like to learn more about just how corrupt the Pittsburgh Diocese is and your fellow elected officials in PA, feel free to contact me. For now, you folks need to make some quick decisions on just what side of the fence you want to sit on, or maybe fall off of.

Warm regards and God Bless,

Mike Ference

Hereís a link to their website. Maybe some of you could contact them and see if they received my email message. Iím sure they wonít mind. Looks like a fine organization.

http://www.powerof32.org/vision/
Please

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Span wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a post that ask Justin to get a mental diagnosis or medicine. Rambling fantasy you refuse to address from Justin.

Unusual someone joking about others using false ID isn't asked to take medicine. You must "like" them or be them.
Few simple changes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Contracts all over wrote:
Mckeesport Senator Brewster is at the top of the corporation as a conflict of interest.
The city of Mckeesport is Senator Brewster.
The position was given to Brewster from former Senator Logan. The public honored former Senator Logon by allowing Brewster to remain Senator.
Brewster is on several boards and committees in the city of McKeesport.
The report finds McKeesport did not properly monitor the MHA (McKeesport Housing Authority). The investigators need to be informed that Brewster did not monitor himself. The city is full of nepotism regardless. If not Brewster by your expected argument, than by another political nepotistic?
http://archives.hud.gov/offices/oig/reports/f...
(See also; Summary, page 2)
The city document goes back to a violation in 2004. How many years had to pass before a contract was enforced? Answers, several. Too many!
Who, what, where? Pretending to be unaware is no longer the order of the days anymore.
Here is your copy.
-
McKeesport, HUD report progress in compliance accord
By Patrick Cloonan
Published: Thursday, July 14, 2011
The lack of a VCA over a perceived need for furthering fair housing in McKeesport threatens to hold up some $1.1 million in 2011 Community Development Block Grant funding.
"It's not so much an issue of what McKeesport has done, it's what they haven't done," Jansen said. "They did an analysis of impediments (in 2005 and again in 2007). They did another update this year.
"What they generally have not done is take action to remediate those problems. When we have asked for documentation we haven't received it."
The FHEO official said a VCA "is not a punitive instrument." To city concerns over what happens in three years if HUD doesn't like the results, Jansen said the standards do not leave room for any "unbridled, whimsical sort of jurisdiction."
(McKeesport city hall loses nepotism jobs should CDBG get cut). Who pays these city jobs? Government.
Community Development Block Grant money is from government.
-
Lets not forget the contract that led to Pittman leaving angry.
McKeesport's Pittman says HUD demand is 'blackmail'
By Jennifer R. Vertullo
Published: Thursday, October 6, 2011
As McKeesport council encouraged the signing of a voluntary compliance agreement with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, city administrator Dennis Pittman believes requiring such action was nothing short of "blackmail."
Arguing over leases now? Pittman the trouble maker needs to take his medicine.
McKeesport City Hall site of dispute over removal of two organizations
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...
July 12, 2012 12:13 am
By Annie Siebert / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Officials in McKeesport continue to squabble over efforts to remove two economic development organizations' offices from City Hall, but Dennis Pittman, head of the McKeesport Industrial Development Authority and the Mon-Yough Area Industrial Development Authority, says the organizations are staying put.
Did he stay put?
wallfly

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

no? bigger battles ahead
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Feel free to contact me for the latest up-to-date list of corrupt Mob Valley politicians, dirty cops, judges, etc. currently spilling their guts to the FBI on SOuth Side and downtown at the US Attorneys office.

I heard Jimmy Brewster is ratting on Logan and Logan is ratting on Jummy Brewster. God Bless America.

Rumor has it that Lou Washiowich will loose all 25 government pensions he claims to have earned over his infamous career as a public serpent.
Outsider

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Mike Ference wrote:
Feel free to contact me for the latest up-to-date list of corrupt Mob Valley politicians, dirty cops, judges, etc. currently spilling their guts to the FBI on SOuth Side and downtown at the US Attorneys office.
I heard Jimmy Brewster is ratting on Logan and Logan is ratting on Jummy Brewster. God Bless America.
Rumor has it that Lou Washiowich will loose all 25 government pensions he claims to have earned over his infamous career as a public serpent.
Mike you seem to have incredible insights and impeccable sources of privy information, facts, and rumors.

Do you have any insight about the possibility of any direct or remote links among the late Risha, Imbrogno, and McKeesport Housing Authority?
mike ference

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Outsider wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike you seem to have incredible insights and impeccable sources of privy information, facts, and rumors.
Do you have any insight about the possibility of any direct or remote links among the late Risha, Imbrogno, and McKeesport Housing Authority?
I don't have any links to Imbrogno and Risha with the MHA, but it's all coming out. Just be patient. My writings are well read. Just got a call about another possible predator at Serra Catholic High School. THis one would have been a headmaster at the school. It's all related and the corruption feeds off all the same people.

It's like a drug dealer buying stolen goods. It's like a Public Safety Director covering up murder because he's involved with a child/sex/drug/ring. Or maybe a police officer is compromised because he's impregnated a teenage girl so he does whatever he is told to do by the people in charge, the democrats, church hierarchy, the mob, doesn't really matter. They all work together.

Maybe some of our distinqushed members of the democratic party would like to answer some of my concerns, or maybe Zubik or some one from the Zappala Crime Family.
Fraud Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

mike ference wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any links to Imbrogno and Risha with the MHA, but it's all coming out. Just be patient. My writings are well read. Just got a call about another possible predator at Serra Catholic High School. THis one would have been a headmaster at the school. It's all related and the corruption feeds off all the same people.
It's like a drug dealer buying stolen goods. It's like a Public Safety Director covering up murder because he's involved with a child/sex/drug/ring. Or maybe a police officer is compromised because he's impregnated a teenage girl so he does whatever he is told to do by the people in charge, the democrats, church hierarchy, the mob, doesn't really matter. They all work together.
Maybe some of our distinqushed members of the democratic party would like to answer some of my concerns, or maybe Zubik or some one from the Zappala Crime Family.
Mike no comment on the business manager who helped orchestrate all of this? You know the one who still works in the district? No comment on how those fraudulent bids showing up at the district after Risha was in the ground? Or are you being told to look the other way by the new solicitor? The same stuff that happened when Risha was there is still going on but now there is no coverage in the newspaper, no outrage. Heads are firmly planted in the sand while relatives get jobs, paybacks are being made with taxpayers money, waste continues. And the students and taxpayers suffer.
Mike Ference

Perryopolis, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Fraud Ference wrote:
<quoted text>Mike no comment on the business manager who helped orchestrate all of this? You know the one who still works in the district? No comment on how those fraudulent bids showing up at the district after Risha was in the ground? Or are you being told to look the other way by the new solicitor? The same stuff that happened when Risha was there is still going on but now there is no coverage in the newspaper, no outrage. Heads are firmly planted in the sand while relatives get jobs, paybacks are being made with taxpayers money, waste continues. And the students and taxpayers suffer.
Mr. Fraud Ference

If you're trying to hurt my feelings, I'm really immune to that kind of stuff. I don't have any friends in the Mob Valley and I don't want. I know all about GG and his shenanigans. School boards like any other government agency are created to subsidize criminal operations and steal from the taxpayers. What do you want me to do.

I'm more concerned about protecting children and helping those who have been harmed by dysfunctional sex freaks like John Wellinger.
third street

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

If you want to find the root of a crime then follow the money. Once you found out the crime, and the system doesn't care if you did, its time to go find another game to play.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the McKeesport Forum right now

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 min tom the con artist 3,832
Twin Oaks 1 hr ITakeBigDumps 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obamas Open Border Crisis 51,198
Worst Politician in Mckeesport History (Aug '09) Wed Mac Hine 485
who is running this city? Wed It is what it is 152
Does International Village Need A Paper Trail (Jul '12) Wed Pied Pipper Pillar 25
Does Internatioanl Village Need a Paper Trail (Sep '09) Wed Twisted Truth 557
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE