Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

True wrote:
<quoted text>
Recall the Mckeesport contract signed with the Housing Authority?
What in the hell are you talking about?
Public Service

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Number Please wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell are you talking about?
I agree, what is the poster talking about? The MHA is funded the federal goverment HUD. Yes, they do a lot of business with hand picked vendors, etc. This is all public in and old federal audit report that is up on the Internet.
Number Please

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Public Service wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, what is the poster talking about? The MHA is funded the federal goverment HUD. Yes, they do a lot of business with hand picked vendors, etc. This is all public in and old federal audit report that is up on the Internet.
I think the poster is a jackass like many of the posters on this site. Oh we, we can't force them to take their medication. Pity
New Innocent Reader

Afghanistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Number Please wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the poster is a jackass like many of the posters on this site. Oh we, we can't force them to take their medication. Pity
The term "jackass" may be a turn on for farm animal fanatics like White Lightning but is definitely what the majority of us in this forum consider uncouth. Watch the language there, Sparky. We got problems to solve and little time for gutter talk.
Number Please

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

New Innocent Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The term "jackass" may be a turn on for farm animal fanatics like White Lightning but is definitely what the majority of us in this forum consider uncouth. Watch the language there, Sparky. We got problems to solve and little time for gutter talk.
Gutter talk?! You can find the word jackass in the Bible but it offends YOU here. Whatever.
Wait R Turn

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

The wheels of justice turn very slow but like old man river they keep on moving.

It took years to convict the assistant Penn State coach, but the authorities got him today.
Monty Hall

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Who will be the first McKeesport politician to be indicted now that the feds have entered the picture. I say Jimmy Brewster will be behind door number 1, number 2, and number 3.
Just a Rumor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Monty Hall wrote:
Who will be the first McKeesport politician to be indicted now that the feds have entered the picture. I say Jimmy Brewster will be behind door number 1, number 2, and number 3.
In my opinion not one will be indicted. They are just too slick and know how to cover up everything. They have been at it for years and never tripped up yet.

How can you be sure that the Federal Agents have entered the McKeesport picture? Yes, I have heard numerous street rumors, but that is what they are – rumors. What would they be investigating that is of interest to the Feds?

Yes, the Feds indicted recently a McKeesport BP owner, but this incident seemed to go dormant and off the radar. This BP incident is like the Imbrogno/Risha transgression. It seemed like a slam dunker. I guess it is off to trial for the BP owner unless he opts for a Mr. Imbrogno’s style plea deal.

Imbrogno will be sentenced on December 6. I would anticipate that the Feds and Ralph are having more than one koffee klatch together these days.

I speculate that the Feds might be completing the Risha/Imbrogno matter in Clairton/WMASD before moving to the Port if they suspect something.

Mr. Brewster and the late Superintendent Risha were close political friends and are believed to have conspired on the Cornell School sex matter cover up. Recall, that MPD law enforcement authorities were not seriously involved in the Cornell mess and no apparent external investigation took place. And, the MPD overtime scandal seems to be an incomplete cover up matter.

The only fertile area of interest for the Federal Agents might be the federally funded MHA.

In my opinion, it is just a rumor and the beat will go on seamlessly with the new regime.
Contracts all over

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Mckeesport Senator Brewster is at the top of the corporation as a conflict of interest.

The city of Mckeesport is Senator Brewster.

The position was given to Brewster from former Senator Logan. The public honored former Senator Logon by allowing Brewster to remain Senator.

Brewster is on several boards and committees in the city of McKeesport.

The report finds McKeesport did not properly monitor the MHA (McKeesport Housing Authority). The investigators need to be informed that Brewster did not monitor himself. The city is full of nepotism regardless. If not Brewster by your expected argument, than by another political nepotistic?

http://archives.hud.gov/offices/oig/reports/f...
(See also; Summary, page 2)

The city document goes back to a violation in 2004. How many years had to pass before a contract was enforced? Answers, several. Too many!

Who, what, where? Pretending to be unaware is no longer the order of the days anymore.

Here is your copy.
-
McKeesport, HUD report progress in compliance accord
http://triblive.com/x/dailynewsmckeesport/s_7...
By Patrick Cloonan
Published: Thursday, July 14, 2011

The lack of a VCA over a perceived need for furthering fair housing in McKeesport threatens to hold up some $1.1 million in 2011 Community Development Block Grant funding.

"It's not so much an issue of what McKeesport has done, it's what they haven't done," Jansen said. "They did an analysis of impediments (in 2005 and again in 2007). They did another update this year.

"What they generally have not done is take action to remediate those problems. When we have asked for documentation we haven't received it."

The FHEO official said a VCA "is not a punitive instrument." To city concerns over what happens in three years if HUD doesn't like the results, Jansen said the standards do not leave room for any "unbridled, whimsical sort of jurisdiction."

(McKeesport city hall loses nepotism jobs should CDBG get cut). Who pays these city jobs? Government.
Community Development Block Grant money is from government.
-
Lets not forget the contract that led to Pittman leaving angry.

McKeesport's Pittman says HUD demand is 'blackmail'
http://triblive.com/x/dailynewsmckeesport/s_7...
By Jennifer R. Vertullo
Published: Thursday, October 6, 2011

As McKeesport council encouraged the signing of a voluntary compliance agreement with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, city administrator Dennis Pittman believes requiring such action was nothing short of "blackmail."

Arguing over leases now? Pittman the trouble maker needs to take his medicine.

McKeesport City Hall site of dispute over removal of two organizations
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...
July 12, 2012 12:13 am
By Annie Siebert / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Officials in McKeesport continue to squabble over efforts to remove two economic development organizations' offices from City Hall, but Dennis Pittman, head of the McKeesport Industrial Development Authority and the Mon-Yough Area Industrial Development Authority, says the organizations are staying put.
Just a Rumor

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

As I posted, the one area of fertile interest for the Federal Agents might be HUD.

The audit report is an excellent starting point and reveals his arrogance and audacity.

You can find the report at the following website.

The questions for the Federal Agents for consideration might be?

What happened in the years after the 2004 MHA audit?

Did Imbrogno Painting have one or more contracts with MHA?
Lol

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

No, they all grew up together.
Lol

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

He may have, all rubbing together. It's the tolerance party supporting gays only. Tolerance? Only for gays.
Well

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Here we go again.
Recyled Business

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Who bought the old Lemon Tree and what are they planning to do with it.
Houses

Cheswick, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Just a Rumor wrote:
As I posted, the one area of fertile interest for the Federal Agents might be HUD.
The audit report is an excellent starting point and reveals his arrogance and audacity.
You can find the report at the following website.
The questions for the Federal Agents for consideration might be?
What happened in the years after the 2004 MHA audit?
Did Imbrogno Painting have one or more contracts with MHA?
Follow the money trail.
Trick or

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Houses wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the money trail.
Will the witch hunt also know as the corruption hunt continue after the Holloween season?
Wondering Mind

Afghanistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

This thread is littered with Yoda speak and Roohoohooisms. For two brothers who have had their internet privileges pulled by mama hen Roohoohoo, seems like there are a whole gambit of Underooed warrior shenanigans going on.

Ben and Glen...a time out does not mean internet goof off time.
Too Funny 4 Truth

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

I find this so sad. She truly earned this medal... American Lindsey Vonn has had to forfeit her Gold Medal on Friday, JUNE 15, 2012.

The International Olympic Committee announced today that it has taken back the gold medal previously awarded to American skier Lindsey Vonn and given it to U.S. President Barack Obama.

Olympic officials said Obama deserved the medal more than Vonn because no one has ever taken a country downhill faster than he has.

Have a Great Day !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST

Mitt vs Mutt

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

THE CLEAR CHOICE
OBAMA 2012!!!!!
YEAHHBABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Treat

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Trick or wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the witch hunt also know as the corruption hunt continue after the Holloween season?
Exactly what corruption hunt are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of589
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McKeesport Discussions

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Cut and paste and bitter 3,801
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Ben 51,182
mckeesport police mark steel (Sep '11) 10 hr naw him and the rest 13
Gas smell in McKeesport last night? 5/12 Mon Hobo Jim 52
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) Mon PFC Easton Jarmin 57
What happened to the Viking Lounge Mon Phix Inn 47
who is running this city? Jul 20 Porkster 128
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••