D-Day almost here for politicians and...
M Veon

Mckeesport, PA

#665 Aug 7, 2014
I wish Cathy Cane was AG when I got indicted.

I be a senator by now.
M Veon

Mckeesport, PA

#666 Aug 8, 2014
M Veon wrote:
I wish Cathy Cane was AG when I got indicted.
I be a senator by now.
I got nailed and jailed and never enjoyed any brown bag assets.

How does the Mob Valley get away with it and I get caged?
Stephen Z

West Mifflin, PA

#668 Aug 19, 2014
A former McKeesport police lieutenant this morning pleaded guilty to taking two illegal bets from an undercover state trooper.

Arthur Pero, 57, was sentenced to pay a $150 fine as well as court costs by Common Pleas Judge Beth Lazzara.

His attorney, Jim Crosby, said Mr. Pero was cooperative with authorities and had minimal involvement in the Mon Valley gambling ring broken up by a grand jury investigation that led to 16 arrests last year.

According to investigators, Mr. Pero took the bets from an undercover trooper inside the Coffee Pot, operated by former deputy police Chief Mark Holtzman, and controlled by Ronald "Porky" Melocchi of West Newton.

A kiss on the cheek from the AG was all but satisfying.*smooch *

Thanks Kathleen !

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/south/2014/...
willie freeman

West Mifflin, PA

#669 Aug 19, 2014
I show is glad dat the pillar of da community got off with a kiss on the cheek from the AG ..

the fines fit da crime

lets see 16 inducted how many gotz off sew far ?
Jimmy B

West Mifflin, PA

#670 Aug 19, 2014
Marc:
I cant wait to go hunting down in WV this year these golf outings are wearing me down..........I need a vacation !! relaxing in the cabin sipping a few brews, counting our money, and doing a little deer bagging ....life cant get any better, eh ?

I made the daily news 35 times so far this year I will have a great scrape book when I retire,,,,all them colored pictures and all!

Thanks !

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Jimmy B

West Mifflin, PA

#671 Aug 19, 2014
yeah , imagine this I had me wife in the daily snooze along wit me son in laws, me daughter and all my political friends

life is great !!

yeah baby!
Crime Pays Well in Port

Mckeesport, PA

#672 Aug 19, 2014
willie freeman wrote:
I show is glad dat the pillar of da community got off with a kiss on the cheek from the AG ..
the fines fit da crime
lets see 16 inducted how many gotz off sew far ?
The most profitable profession in the Mob Valley is being a well connected criminal and being indicted by Cathy Cane.

Most of the 16 indicted got off very soft thanks to powder puff Cathy Cane.

The Porkster and former MPD assistant chief should walk also.

Why did Cane, her staff, and the PSP waste our tax payers money for indictments only to drop serious charges at the trial?

I wish the talk show heads and news media pester Cathy Cane for a news conference to be held at the Palisades to explain why she went into love fest with former indicted criminals.

Also Cathy explain why no one seems concerned about sources the $1,000,000 of unreported income.

I think the Porkster owns the city, county and state.

Cathy explain about the cooperative nature of all those you freed. Did they collectively identify for you who the bag persons are and who filled the bags and who emptied the bags.

We the public should be entitled to know that for all the taxpayer money you spent.
Cookie H

West Mifflin, PA

#673 Aug 20, 2014
I hear the new machines are making even a bigger profit for Pork and his side kicks. Money just keeps rolling in for everyone. Just a little bump in the road and back on track. the AG needs to go after dope dealers, welfare fraud, that's her speed plus easy convictions from those cases. When you have the DA, Senators, judges and police on the criminals side you cant lose. The system is rigged to protect certain people. Only a rookie like the AG would make such a mistake like that. Working a desk job all those years has it's disadvantages.

You have to know how the system works. How people are paid off, etc.

Kathy, stay with the small guys that break the law, they are a winner for you and makes great headlines.
Mac Hine

Pittsburgh, PA

#674 Aug 20, 2014
Bend over citizens I've got four more yesterday hard slamming prison romance to share and lots of endurance to go multiple rounds.
Wild West

Elizabeth, PA

#675 Aug 23, 2014
Mac Hine wrote:
Bend over citizens I've got four more yesterday hard slamming prison romance to share and lots of endurance to go multiple rounds.
Oklahoma City officer charged with sexual assault while on duty

Aug 23rd 2014 10:19AM 142 Comments

Oklahoma City Officer Accused Of Sexual Assault While On Duty

The Oklahoma City Police Department is investigating one of their own.

Daniel Holtzclaw, 27, was arrested on August 20th after allegedly sexually assaulting at least six women while on duty.

The first allegations came to light in February after a woman accused him of touching her breasts and telling her that if she "play by his rules" he would help her.

More victims came forward between May and June before he was taken off duty. According to a police chief, seven women have come forward who say he approached them or pulled them over while he was patrolling and, "force them to expose themselves, fondle them, and in at least one instance had intercourse with a woman."

The police chief and District Attorney say they believe there are more victims that have not yet come forward. Holtzclaw is reportedly still being paid but remains behind bars on a $5 million bond.
scent of a woman

West Mifflin, PA

#676 Aug 23, 2014
It should be an honor that someone out there will 'cop a feel' from a nice lady. Suck it up buttercup !
I don't know why these women get so upset. I know these women enjoy a good grope from time to time, just think of all the ugly women out there who aren't getting fondled or laid .
Ladies, enjoy the compliments bare the breasts and expose the beaver while we still find you attractive. One day we'll spit in your face. So enjoy the moisture and erect nipples while you can *smooches * Just think in other countries you'd have to cover your face up and we'd have to guess if you're worth anyone's time.
Dalton

Elizabeth, PA

#677 Aug 24, 2014
What would a lowly maggot like you know how a woman smells ? All you know is the stench of the latest azz you're kissin . And the smell of the sewer a gutter rat like you were born & bred in .
What woman would have you ?
Keith

West Mifflin, PA

#678 Aug 25, 2014
Listen here doll, I've smelled the best and tasted the finest, most likely you weren't in that group.
I've dated the baby dolls ,the elite, the cream of the crop. I have it all ,they come to see me .
I'm so good they pay me for my services. Some women need slapped around a little to keep them in line, not my style but I guess if you're into that stuff you can find it. I use these broads like a wipe of a tissue. I can do that. I'm in love with myself ,and I can handle that. I've never had a disappointed customer and the word gets around. Yes, I'm that good. Thanks for the sewer rat compliment ,I do appreciate it .
Dalton

Elizabeth, PA

#679 Aug 25, 2014
Yea right Romeo . There's only one thing you're slapping . You get done & kiss your hand
& whisper 'I love you '.
Dalton

Elizabeth, PA

#680 Aug 25, 2014
Yea right Romeo . There's only one thing you're slapping . You get done & kiss your hand
& whisper 'I love you '. Must be right - your cartoons are all over. Beatin the bishop too much
makes you nuts - and you prove it with every post . HaHa - wacky boi !
Non Singing Fat Lady

Elizabeth, PA

#681 Aug 29, 2014
The fat lady did not sing yet. Some of the culprits with guilty consciousness are very worried and restless. The other shoe could or will drop any time in the near future.

They do not know what their partners in crime gave away to receive such light punishment from the authorities for some 13 indictments.

The last three cooperative pleas could clinch the cases against those who benefited covertly from the illegal gambling consortium.

Once the bagman is identified and he squeals like a stuck Porkster pig, more indictment should ensue.
Bagman

Elizabeth, PA

#682 Sep 1, 2014
No one will ever find out who I am and who I deliver the $$$$$$$ to.
Bagman

Elizabeth, PA

#683 Sep 4, 2014
It is what it is!

RICHMOND, VA - AUGUST 29: Former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell leaves his trial at U.S. District Court, August 29, 2014 in Richmond, Virginia. McDonnell and his wife Maureen are on trial for accepting gifts, vacations and loans from a Virginia businessman in exchange for helping his company, Star Scientific.

Williams testified under immunity that he spent freely on the McDonnells in order to secure their help promoting his supposed cure-all, the tobacco-derived anti-inflammatory Anatabloc. Among the gifts were nearly $20,000 in designer clothing and accessories for Maureen McDonnell, a $6,500 Rolex watch for her husband,$15,000 in catering for one of their daughter's wedding, free vacations and golf outings. Williams also provided three loans totaling $120,000.

As the gifts were being given, the McDonnells attended various Anatabloc promotional events and hosted a luncheon at the governor's mansion that the company billed as a product launch. Williams also was allowed to invite several of his associates to a reception for Virginia health care leaders at the mansion, and McDonnell arranged meetings for him with two state health officials as he was taking preliminary steps to seek state-backed research on Anatabloc. No applications for research grants were ever submitted.

Prosecutors claimed that the McDonnells turned to Williams because they were grappling with credit card debt that once topped $90,000 and annual operating shortfalls of $40,000 to $60,000 on family-owned vacation rental properties. Two of the loans totaling $70,000 were intended for the two Virginia Beach rent houses. Williams said he wrote the first $50,000 check to Maureen McDonnell after she complained about their money troubles and said she could help his company because of her background selling nutritional supplements.

A number of witnesses, including the former governor, said Maureen McDonnell despised being first lady and was prone to angry outbursts that prompted mansion staff to threaten a mass resignation.

Bob McDonnell said he began working unnecessarily late to avoid Maureen's wrath and revealed that the two were living apart during the trial. The defense also introduced a September 2011 email from McDonnell to his wife lamenting the deterioration of their marriage, complaining about her "fiery anger" and begging her to work with him to repair the relationship.

Defense attorneys said Maureen McDonnell had a "crush" on Williams, who preyed on her vulnerability. Several witnesses described their relationship as inappropriate and flirtatious. None suggested it was physical, and Williams testified that it was not. He said his relationship with both McDonnells was all about boosting his business.
Concerned Citizen

Donora, PA

#687 Feb 21, 2015
Bagman wrote:
No one will ever find out who I am and who I deliver the $$$$$$$ to.
Is that the best that Channel 4 can do with their scheduled interview Monday 5:30 PM on the mayor's procurement of vacant land for his families' new home? Wow!

Why not start with investigating the mechanical device fees recorded and their inconsistency with the actual gambling devices "spotted" by Mr. Porky? The AG subpoenaed these records. What happened on this one AG Kane and PSP? This is more worthy of a WTAE investigation.

How about the missing copper at MACM coverup? How about the assault cover up of a city management person by a city employee? How about the suppressed DA report on the MPD overtime scandal suppressed by a former mayor?

How about all the delinquent taxes by the well connected and two elected officials? How about all the IRS liens by two affiliated with the city?
Troublemaker

Mckeesport, PA

#688 Feb 22, 2015
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best that Channel 4 can do with their scheduled interview Monday 5:30 PM on the mayor's procurement of vacant land for his families' new home? Wow!
Why not start with investigating the mechanical device fees recorded and their inconsistency with the actual gambling devices "spotted" by Mr. Porky? The AG subpoenaed these records. What happened on this one AG Kane and PSP? This is more worthy of a WTAE investigation.
How about the missing copper at MACM coverup? How about the assault cover up of a city management person by a city employee? How about the suppressed DA report on the MPD overtime scandal suppressed by a former mayor?
How about all the delinquent taxes by the well connected and two elected officials? How about all the IRS liens by two affiliated with the city?
One thing leads to another. Reporters love poking around. Be patient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... 2 min BELLA JOYCE 15
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE Fri Voted for Trump 31
I love Mckeesport Thu Drill Baby Drill 20
Fracking in Renzie Park (Sep '15) Thu Drill Baby Drill 37
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Wed Troublemaker 112
Serra looking to cover-up, again (Feb '16) Dec 4 Mike Ference 81
You know you are from the Port if .... Nov 29 Port Trash 9

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance