D-Day almost here for politicians and...
Pillar of community LOL

West Mifflin, PA

#645 Jul 29, 2014
OH WOW! Breaking News !!

WOW!
Who woulda thunk ?

This is not even a slap on the wrist more like a kiss on the cheek from the AG * smooch *

The machine cant be stopped, slowed down or even scratched !!!

A McKeesport businessman was sentenced to 18 months probation for having illegal gaming machines in his bar.

Daniel Carr, 56, owned the Viking Lounge, and a search of the facility as part of Operation Pork Chop resulted in the seizure of the devices on Nov. 2, 2012, said deputy attorney general Michael Ahwesh.

After the first set of machines was seized, the prosecutor said, Mr. Carr allegedly had discussions captured in a wiretap with Ronald "Porky" Melocchi about them being replaced. And on Dec. 11, agents found more of them.

Mr. Carr apologized to Common Pleas Judge Joseph K. Williams III and said he'd never been in trouble before.

"I have a lifetime of service in the community," he said.

The machines were only to help pay his overhead, Mr. Carr said. He has since closed the business.

"From what I see here, you're a pillar of your community," Judge Williams said. But he continued, "you violated the law with respect to having these games in your establishment."

In addition to the probation, Mr. Carr must also pay a $300 fine.
Pillar of community LOL

West Mifflin, PA

#646 Jul 29, 2014
Mac Hine

Pittsburgh, PA

#647 Jul 29, 2014
Hey, McK!!! I got your pillar swinging. Bend over and receive lessons on the pillar. CCD....beyotches!!!!.....CCD. Word to yo mothuh.
Phix Inn

Mckeesport, PA

#648 Jul 29, 2014
Pay Day wrote:
The judge will take the family on a nice vacation to Italy, Greece and the Netherlands.
Plus some pocket change *wink *
Thanks MDC !!
We won again. Nothing can trump the Phix Inn.

You got that right on the vacation. Recall the Porkster said he owned a few judges in the county. But we do not know which ones.

Good judge, if he pleaded guilty to felonies can he still sit on council?
Jimmy B

West Mifflin, PA

#649 Jul 30, 2014
did the chief of police from Elizabeth township get his walking papers too? he is also a pillar of the community HAAAAAAAAA!

judge Williams is an OK judge LOL!
truth, justice, jimmy

Mckeesport, PA

#650 Jul 30, 2014
Lol. Told you all, nothing there to prosecute! No elected or city officials with the machine got anything! Hundreds of thousands of dollars and the got Holtzman, who has been anti machine since word go!!! Lmao!! We are still here...if you don't want the best for the city, just move your sorry ass to Duquesne!
Mac Hine

Pittsburgh, PA

#651 Jul 30, 2014
Yeah baby!!!! Bend over and receive Community Pillar communion. The trilogy of Crush, Crumble, Destroy in da house, beyotches. Body search on that, Hobo Jim. CCD.....all night long!!!!!
Observant Reader

Ashburn, VA

#652 Jul 30, 2014
Just submit to the will of the Machine. It will kick you to the curb once you've allowed its birth right. Just like in the feudal Times when the landlord could have his way with the new bride. Yeah Baby!!!!! Just like in Genghis Kahn days. Bend over and take in that prison love!!!
Ghost of Ness

Mckeesport, PA

#653 Jul 30, 2014
Jimmy B wrote:
did the chief of police from Elizabeth township get his walking papers too? he is also a pillar of the community HAAAAAAAAA!
judge Williams is an OK judge LOL!
Let us wait until the fat lady sings on this one. I will bet my money that the suspended chief prevails because the elected officials are so stupid. There are some things that one does not put into writing.

I think that the chief will prevail in court on this one. Remember the chief is very experienced in big city politics and he is just way ahead of the commissions and their advisors on this one. His recovery memory skills and daily diary will clinch the case. It is possible that someone could be subjected to surcharge damages on this one.
The After Shock

Mckeesport, PA

#654 Jul 30, 2014
[QUOTE who="truth, justice, jimmy"]Lol. Told you all, nothing there to prosecute! No elected or city officials with the machine got anything! Hundreds of thousands of dollars and the got Holtzman, who has been anti machine since word go!!! Lmao!! We are still here...if you don't want the best for the city, just move your sorry ass to Duquesne![/QUOTE]

It is not over until it is over. The Albatross is the keen memory and notes accumulated by the former assistant chief. I predict that the assistant chief and the despicable councilman shared information with that PSP and AG that should keep a few elected official on their toes. The assistant chief will walk without probation or any fine. He earned it.

The elected officials should be concerned that many are getting very light punishments. What did they collectively give the AG as evidence of wrong doings by Mob Valley elected officials?

The AG is after one thing. Who is the bagman, what was he transporting, and from whom to whom and when? That is the entire case and the target.

When will the feds step in and inquire about all the cash unreported income and the big Red's mysterious wealth?

If the despicable councilman cooperated for a light punishment, why is the student mayor and council letting him run international village and the Palisades and business at the Concert series?
If U Talk U Walk

Mckeesport, PA

#655 Aug 1, 2014
Enough said.

The Porkster will walk.

Mark will walk.

Art will walk.

And, they all should after the councilman punishment
truth, justice, jimmy

Bronx, NY

#656 Aug 3, 2014
The After Shock wrote:
[QUOTE who="truth, justice, jimmy"]Lol. Told you all, nothing there to prosecute! No elected or city officials with the machine got anything! Hundreds of thousands of dollars and the got Holtzman, who has been anti machine since word go!!! Lmao!! We are still here...if you don't want the best for the city, just move your sorry ass to Duquesne!"

It is not over until it is over. The Albatross is the keen memory and notes accumulated by the former assistant chief. I predict that the assistant chief and the despicable councilman shared information with that PSP and AG that should keep a few elected official on their toes. The assistant chief will walk without probation or any fine. He earned it.

The elected officials should be concerned that many are getting very light punishments. What did they collectively give the AG as evidence of wrong doings by Mob Valley elected officials?

The AG is after one thing. Who is the bagman, what was he transporting, and from whom to whom and when? That is the entire case and the target.

When will the feds step in and inquire about all the cash unreported income and the big Red's mysterious wealth?

If the despicable councilman cooperated for a light punishment, why is the student mayor and council letting him run international village and the Palisades and business at the Concert series?
Lmao! Same crap. It IS OVER! No wrongdoing. All your hype and lies are now exposed! Was just rumors from McDonald's! Get a life
White Lightning

Pittsburgh, PA

#657 Aug 3, 2014
At the end of the day, it'll be the Machine that tucks us in and protects us once we bend over and accepts what it has to offer. It's all good my peeps.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#658 Aug 3, 2014
White Lightning wrote:
At the end of the day, it'll be the Machine that tucks us in and protects us once we bend over and accepts what it has to offer. It's all good my peeps.
You mean like Jerry Sandusky?
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#659 Aug 5, 2014
Very unusual precedent in the latest case involving a catholic priest accused of sexually abusing a child. The feds are taking over the case. Why. Italian DA's can't be trusted. Read for yourself.

http://www.ellwoodcityledger.com/news/local_n...
Phix Inn Threat

Mckeesport, PA

#660 Aug 5, 2014
Mike Ference wrote:
Very unusual precedent in the latest case involving a catholic priest accused of sexually abusing a child. The feds are taking over the case. Why. Italian DA's can't be trusted. Read for yourself.
http://www.ellwoodcityledger.com/news/local_n...
Mike:

We must be careful. Can any law enforcement agency be trusted? Where were the feds on the $1,000,000 of cold cash confiscated as part of the 16 indictments?

One of the indicted who walked has three expensive homes, luxury vehicle, not gainfully employed, and has not filed income tax for years. And he walked all the way to the bank. Where are our judicious feds?

Mike you be the judge.

Where are the feds with all the drug trade in the port and the Palisades not filing income tax and council and the student mayor do not force an audit?

IMO they are all suspect! I pray every day I am wrong -- very wrong and more indictments wrong.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#661 Aug 5, 2014
Phix Inn Threat wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike:
We must be careful. Can any law enforcement agency be trusted? Where were the feds on the $1,000,000 of cold cash confiscated as part of the 16 indictments?
One of the indicted who walked has three expensive homes, luxury vehicle, not gainfully employed, and has not filed income tax for years. And he walked all the way to the bank. Where are our judicious feds?
Mike you be the judge.
Where are the feds with all the drug trade in the port and the Palisades not filing income tax and council and the student mayor do not force an audit?
IMO they are all suspect! I pray every day I am wrong -- very wrong and more indictments wrong.
If the truth ever came out about the corruption of PA elected officials, PA police, the Zappala Crime Family/Terrorist Group I believe there is a good chance that World War III would start. In other words, regular citizens who lost loved ones in the armed forces would realize that their loved ones died for nothing. These would be the first people to arm themselves and randomly taking the law into their own hands. I'm certainly not encouraging it. But that is why the feds are moving so cautiously. If the entire story unfolds overnight you would see wandering gangs looking to kill as many scoundrels as possible. I recently posted information on my facebook page that gives the historical background of heroin being forced into the black community by Lucky Luchiano and of course with the blessing of our government officials. This is another block of the population that in my opinion have a few grievances that still need to be taken care of.

Again, I'm not encouraging this type of behavior, but it could easily happen as we witness the government thugs getting away scott-free while those with no political connections are restrained for years in the prison system.
The Big Mess Theory

Mckeesport, PA

#662 Aug 5, 2014
Mike Ference wrote:
<quoted text>
If the truth ever came out about the corruption of PA elected officials, PA police, the Zappala Crime Family/Terrorist Group I believe there is a good chance that World War III would start. In other words, regular citizens who lost loved ones in the armed forces would realize that their loved ones died for nothing. These would be the first people to arm themselves and randomly taking the law into their own hands. I'm certainly not encouraging it. But that is why the feds are moving so cautiously. If the entire story unfolds overnight you would see wandering gangs looking to kill as many scoundrels as possible. I recently posted information on my facebook page that gives the historical background of heroin being forced into the black community by Lucky Luchiano and of course with the blessing of our government officials. This is another block of the population that in my opinion have a few grievances that still need to be taken care of.
Again, I'm not encouraging this type of behavior, but it could easily happen as we witness the government thugs getting away scott-free while those with no political connections are restrained for years in the prison system.
Mike:

You compile a very realistic, volatile, and critical mass scenario. The dormant explosive matter are those who lost loved ones fighting for freedom and justice only to returned to one of the most "vertically" corrupt commonwealths in the U.S.

And, all the authorities and judges have their eyes wide shut when the politically well connected are indicted or caught with intercepted communications like the WO dude.

I cannot differentiate who the bad guys are anymore.

The Big Mess Theory
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#663 Aug 6, 2014
The Big Mess Theory wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike:
You compile a very realistic, volatile, and critical mass scenario. The dormant explosive matter are those who lost loved ones fighting for freedom and justice only to returned to one of the most "vertically" corrupt commonwealths in the U.S.
And, all the authorities and judges have their eyes wide shut when the politically well connected are indicted or caught with intercepted communications like the WO dude.
I cannot differentiate who the bad guys are anymore.
The Big Mess Theory
Keep in mind I was right about Father John Wellinger, which means I was right about Cardinal Donald "The Lavender Don" Wuerl. I was right about the Zappala Crime Family/Terrorist Group which means I was right about Lou Washowich, Tom Brletic, Bill Scully, Jimmy Brewster.

Factor in Pat Risha's shenanigans, Dodoaro, Cambest, Matta & Associates, Cornell Scandal, recent Operation Porky, my theory of Synchronized Crime is not so far-fecthed but right on the money.

I wish I were wrong.

I should not be able to mock a standing DA and his entire family. Same with the Roman Coward Church. The media should have called me out years ago and settled the matter. Truth be told, I have them between a rock and a hard place.

Richard Mellon Scaife's funeral was officiated by Cardinal Donald "The Lavender Don" Wuerl. Little wonder I could never get Trib reporters to do any digging on the diocese.

Scaife thought he could use a dysfunctional sex freak to get him into heaven.
M Veon

West Mifflin, PA

#664 Aug 6, 2014
A federal judge in Pittsburgh has granted a request for an expedited hearing in a racketeering suit brought by investment banker Greg Zappala, Western PA Child Care, PA Child Care and other plaintiffs who say they lost millions in the "Kids-for-Cash" scandal involving two corrupt judges in Luzerne County and Mr. Zappala's former business partner, convicted attorney Robert Powell.

U.S. District Judge Joy Flowers Conti today set Aug. 22 as the date when she will hear an injunction request by the plaintiffs to freeze up to $200 million they say Mr. Powell and his partners are about to receive as the result of a class-action environmental case in Luzerne County.

Mr. Zappala, brother of Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen Zappala, sued Mr. Powell in July, saying he and his companies, including Western PA Child Care, PA Child Care, Gladstone Partners and others, were duped and victimized by Mr. Powell and his law firm, Powell Law Group

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/region/2014...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A tried & convicted felon and a wife beating sicko 1 hr SLAPPIN sAMMY 2
Huge Investigation 2 hr No Smack Zone 18
Bang Bang Shaved Toe Beef Gang 3 hr Candyman 5
confidential inform unmasked 3 hr Candyman 2
Was Aaron drunk again 23 hr Dept of Injustice 5
Enough School employees and Borough employee ru... Thu Dept of Injustice 17
Jerry the Kickback Dairy Sep 19 Cooked Comey 3

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance