D-Day almost here for politicians and...
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#585 Jun 22, 2014
Viking Ship Sinks wrote:
The Viking ship sinks on Versailles Avenue but resurfaced at the International Village, Renzie Park, and McKee's point with the captain unscathed.
Ahoy! Methinks a gang plank on the horizon.
Captain Crunch Time

Mckeesport, PA

#586 Jun 22, 2014
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahoy! Methinks a gang plank on the horizon.
You on spot on! If Captain Viking does not cooperate with the authorities I believe he could be headed in a downward spiral to Davy's Jones locker.

He could be incarcerated while those he protected continue to enjoy the good life and build up on their over flowing treasure chest.

But even the Mafia fears that any of the sworn to secrecy wise guys will cop a deal. They despise and fear long jail sentences. So, the Mafia invoke other despicable and fatal options to preclude anyone singing.

Captain Viking will eventually regain his senses and self preservation will dominate. His colleagues and political confidents fear this move because incriminating evidence could be shared with the PA Grand Jury.

Captain Viking is tangle up with delinquent IRS taxes, vendor liens, mortgage foreclosure proceedings, unreported income, unreported "spot" fees, IRS irregularities at the Palisades, violation of the Code of Ethics by doing business with the City, potential bankruptcy, theft of electrical power from the City for profit, cash and carry 50-50 raffles at concert series, and unaudited International Village and Palisades fiscal operations.

First possible GJ question for Captain Viking? Who is the bag man and what are his stops and route? From whom did the Porkster buy the City, MPD, and Recreation Committee? Who permitted the Porkster to install machines at the Circus behind the Renzie fire hall?

Truthful answers to these questions and many more could keep the Captain afloat and out of the brig.
oops

West Mifflin, PA

#587 Jun 24, 2014
Pork will not enter a guilty plea ( and yet another delay according to his attorney ) as of yet, just another bump in the road, the AG didn't follow protocol which might spring the porker. and other persons of interest.

thank God the law makers were smart enough to put in loop holes to protect the guilty OH WELL!
White Lightning

Pittsburgh, PA

#588 Jun 24, 2014
What about the politicians feelings? You people are to critical. Think of all the good things our President, Mybama, have done for this country. We also need to save the whales. Peace to all!
IGA

Mckeesport, PA

#589 Jun 24, 2014
White Lightning wrote:
What about the politicians feelings? You people are to critical. Think of all the good things our President, Mybama, have done for this country. We also need to save the whales. Peace to all!
What about your parents' feelings? They thought they had a normal child, not a mangina puss.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#590 Jun 26, 2014
You are a puppet moron , aren't you ? Now you're talking to yourself .
I don't post from Pissburg - so who are you arguing with flunky boy ?
Mangina - must be a big word where knee-pad wearin , scrotum hangers like you " kneel & bob to keep your job " . I got a real job & don't need to get upset when my Masters are under attack . Does your puss tingle when you say that 'mangina word '? Creepy , I never heard a real man ever say that word . Are you 15 or 16 or inmature?
IGA

Mckeesport, PA

#591 Jun 26, 2014
White Lightning wrote:
You are a puppet moron , aren't you ? Now you're talking to yourself .
I don't post from Pissburg - so who are you arguing with flunky boy ?
Mangina - must be a big word where knee-pad wearin , scrotum hangers like you " kneel & bob to keep your job " . I got a real job & don't need to get upset when my Masters are under attack . Does your puss tingle when you say that 'mangina word '? Creepy , I never heard a real man ever say that word . Are you 15 or 16 or inmature?
Anytime you want to come out from your moms skirt, I will see you puss boy
Odds Maker

Pittsburgh, PA

#592 Jun 27, 2014
IGA versus White Lightning in a debate.

Advantage IGA

IGA versus White Lightning in a mangina competition.

Advantage White Lightning

Dates with farm animals.

Advantage White Lightning

Here endeth the speculation.
AIG

Mckeesport, PA

#593 Jun 27, 2014
IGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime you want to come out from your moms skirt, I will see you puss boy
Puss boy?!
Porker

West Mifflin, PA

#594 Jul 6, 2014
whats the verdict on the 11 remaining gambling thugs? Probation for all?
MAC HINE

Pittsburgh, PA

#595 Jul 6, 2014
I got your D-Day swinging. Bend Over and receive Machine communion. Yeah baby......prison love for the masses.
Marc G

Pittsburgh, PA

#596 Jul 6, 2014
Jimmy B and I are going change the name of the glorious town of McKeesport to McKeespork in honor of the guy who actually owns the town and all of the corrupt politicians and police.

Watch for the announcement in the Daily Rag.

The feds, IRS and PA state police can go screw themselves. We are the chosen ones; no one else matters.
Amen to That

Mckeesport, PA

#597 Jul 6, 2014
Marc G wrote:
Jimmy B and I are going change the name of the glorious town of McKeesport to McKeespork in honor of the guy who actually owns the town and all of the corrupt politicians and police.
Watch for the announcement in the Daily Rag.
The feds, IRS and PA state police can go screw themselves. We are the chosen ones; no one else matters.
So true that the nefarious and evil corruptors are untouchables.

So be it!
Mike C

Pittsburgh, PA

#598 Jul 7, 2014
Amen to That wrote:
<quoted text>
So true that the nefarious and evil corruptors are untouchables.
So be it!
If anyone would like to come over to the dark side send your resume to the McKeesport mayor's office.
MAC HINE

Pittsburgh, PA

#599 Jul 7, 2014
Mike C wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone would like to come over to the dark side send your resume to the McKeesport mayor's office.
Anyone wishing to experience the Machine's love....bend over and accept it prison style. Yeah baby!
White Lightning

Pittsburgh, PA

#600 Jul 7, 2014
MAC HINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone wishing to experience the Machine's love....bend over and accept it prison style. Yeah baby!
Let me experience such love. You had my mangina at "Crush".

Love,

WL
xoxoxo
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#601 Jul 8, 2014
While the local media is not permitted to report on the Zappala Crime Family/Terrorist Group, I will continue to do so. As you can see Frank Zappala, father of our worthless PA Supreme Court Chief Justice Stephen Zappala Sr., and grandfather of our worthless Allegheny County DA Stephen Zappala Jr., was arrested and charged with trying to fix a jury. Please note that all involved are Italian-non-Americans except the jurist from Tarentum.
This took place in the old days of organized crime. More recently, Synchronized Crime led by the Zappala Crime Family/Terrorist Group not only fixed the case against former state Senator Jane Orie, but simply used Judge Womanizer Manning to make sure Orie did not have a chance to win her case. It would not surprise me if the jury room was bugged.
The Zappala Crime Family/Terrorist Group has that kind of clout. Plus, the feds are not permitted to investigate the Calabrese clan. Frank Zappala serves as an ambassador or buffer for the Sicilian mob. In other words, his job was to facilitate conning and encouraging politicians to play along with the wishes of the Mafia. When you hear an Italian name, keep in mid they are not Americans, they are Italians.
Many have duo citizenship in America and Italy.
Read for yourself: http://news.google.com/newspapers...
Time Warp

Mckeesport, PA

#602 Jul 8, 2014
Mike Ference wrote:
While the local media is not permitted to report on the Zappala Crime Family/Terrorist Group, I will continue to do so. As you can see Frank Zappala, father of our worthless PA Supreme Court Chief Justice Stephen Zappala Sr., and grandfather of our worthless Allegheny County DA Stephen Zappala Jr., was arrested and charged with trying to fix a jury. Please note that all involved are Italian-non-Americans except the jurist from Tarentum.
This took place in the old days of organized crime. More recently, Synchronized Crime led by the Zappala Crime Family/Terrorist Group not only fixed the case against former state Senator Jane Orie, but simply used Judge Womanizer Manning to make sure Orie did not have a chance to win her case. It would not surprise me if the jury room was bugged.
The Zappala Crime Family/Terrorist Group has that kind of clout. Plus, the feds are not permitted to investigate the Calabrese clan. Frank Zappala serves as an ambassador or buffer for the Sicilian mob. In other words, his job was to facilitate conning and encouraging politicians to play along with the wishes of the Mafia. When you hear an Italian name, keep in mid they are not Americans, they are Italians.
Many have duo citizenship in America and Italy.
Read for yourself: http://news.google.com/newspapers...
Who gives a f,u,c,k?? 1931 article??? Get a life
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#603 Jul 9, 2014
Time Warp wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a f,u,c,k?? 1931 article??? Get a life
You seem a little upset over old news. Just don't respond. Obviously, if it's old news, no one really cares.
We are Squeaky Clean

Mckeesport, PA

#604 Jul 9, 2014
Corruption in Port Vue and now Versailles. We have to be thankful that
that our beloved City, International Village, mechanical device fees accounting, and Palisades have no audit findings or fiscal shenanigans.

By Eric Slagle
Wednesday, July 9, 2014, 4:16 a.m.
Updated 7 hours ago

A former Versailles secretary has been charged with stealing more than $30,000 from the borough.
Jennifer Richards, 31, of Larimer, Westmoreland County, was charged on Tuesday for allegedly misappropriating $30,657.70 in borough funds while she was secretary.
Richards was hired by the borough on Oct. 15, 2012, and fired on Dec. 9 for failing to show up for work and lack of work, according to a criminal complaint filed by the Allegheny County District Attorney's office.
After her termination, borough officials asked then-interim secretary Barbara Warhold to reconcile the borough's accounts.
Her initial review showed that the borough's accounts hadn't been reconciled since August 2013 and that Richards allegedly made a series of questionable ATM purchases and withdrawals on borough accounts and issued unauthorized checks to herself.
Further review of borough finances by the accounting firm of Hosack, Specht, Mutzel & Wood LLP revealed that Richards allegedly made 22 unauthorized point of sale purchases and 10 ATM withdrawals totaling $4,095.75; issued four unauthorized payroll checks to herself worth $4,678.74; and altered or issued 19 other unauthorized checks worth a total of $21,883.21.
At the time of her hiring, Richards was interviewed by council and the mayor and was not known to any borough officials prior to her employment, according to the complaint.
The borough initially notified the district attorney's office of the potential theft on Dec. 18.
Borough Solicitor Pat McGrail said on Tuesday that the borough has cooperated fully with the district attorney's office and was “pleased that the investigation has been completed.”
Council president Emerson Fazekas said of the matter,“It is sad that it happened.”
He said the secretary's position is bonded and the borough may be able to recover some of the lost funds.
Richards was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Thomas Miller in White Oak on Tuesday on felony counts of theft by unlawful taking, theft by deception and access device fraud and a misdemeanor count of misapplication of entrusted property.
Richards waived the case to Allegheny County Common Pleas Court and was released on $5,000 unsecured bail. Her formal arraignment is set for Aug. 21.
Richards' attorney Tom Farrell declined comment.
Versailles is preparing to take legal action against another former employee.
At a regular meeting on Monday, council voted to file suit against former police Chief William Kruczek for the return of a computer borough officials said he was issued for work.
Borough officials say Kruczek — who was police chief for about 30 years — has not responded to requests for the return of the computer.
Eric Slagle is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can
Read more: http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...
Follow us:@triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 western Pennsylvania newspapers put up for sale 18 hr bubba 2
Worst McKeesporr School District Teacher EVER. Sat Greg Kusic 1
Took A Cherapko Sat Resident 8
Daily News Being Sold Sat Innocent Lad 2
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... Sat Voter 78
Fraud Walker Demands Another Black For Board Fri Shocked 9
Was Cherepko, running for Mayor, part of Cornel... (May '11) Aug 25 Candy Man 164
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages