|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Habus Corpussle wrote:
The scorned Mr. Carr could be a nemesis and nightmare for the political tranquilly of some arrogant city and state elected officials.
Most former "friends" that are thrown under the bus are.
Why

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Dick Tracy Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition, watch out for those subpoenas, indictments, tipsters, informants, moles, tails, flippers, cooperating witnesses, bugs, wired persons, telephone wire taps, unfairly fired employees, revengeful former political darlings and incredible Post Gazette news coverage.
These neutralizing and truth forces haunt the city wrong doers relentlessly.
Were any sports betting from city hall captured on the Porkster's or Red's wire tapped phone? I wonder if the winnings will donated to charities?
You are correct! Karma is a bitch, and it is coming for City Hall.
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct! Karma is a bitch, and it is coming for City Hall.
You are correct and it is coming.

But the elected official's consortium is agile. They know how to side step the trajectory of indictments. We will know before the end of the year.

IMO not all the available evidence of wrong doings have been harvested by the authorities. The tipsters and flippers have not been completely heard from yet.
Troublemaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hobo Jim wrote:
<quoted text>

The tipsters and flippers have not been completely heard from yet.
The authorities can close their eyes and stop anybody on the downtown streets for these.
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
The authorities can close their eyes and stop anybody on the downtown streets for these.
Do you mean that loyal and politically blind staunch MCD members and their coerced or brain washed flock would volunteer to be an informant or tipster?

I pray and wish you are absolutely correct! Seems like the local news media with their Monday front page article may have finally seen through the spin propaganda artists.
Troublemaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hobo Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean that loyal and politically blind staunch MCD members and their coerced or brain washed flock would volunteer to be an informant or tipster?
I pray and wish you are absolutely correct! Seems like the local news media with their Monday front page article may have finally seen through the spin propaganda artists.
Either you're being facetious or you really have NO idea how many people have been:

1. run out or tried to be run out of town for having or trying to open a business
2. went to years of council, zoning, planning, and otherwise kangaroo court meetings and asked too many of the wrong questions
3. asked too many of the wrong questions, period
4. tried to organize neighborhood organizations to improve the quality of life or condition of the city only to be royally f---ed over by the scum that runs McKeesport.
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you're being facetious or you really have NO idea how many people have been:
1. run out or tried to be run out of town for having or trying to open a business
2. went to years of council, zoning, planning, and otherwise kangaroo court meetings and asked too many of the wrong questions
4. tried to organize neighborhood organizations to improve the quality of life or condition of the city only to be royally f---ed over by the scum that runs McKeesport.
Sorry - I had no idea of the claims you illustrate. However, I cannot understand how these persons and the spreading of the word of their deplorable treatment did not translate into votes for persons not endorsed by the Brewster machine.

May be this is why Mr. Jimbo Barry lost by few votes?
When

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Great points! So true. I have experienced this first hand, and many other disturbing experiences. What kind of leader purposely holds down the community, so they can steal the free federal money, that is suppose to help that same community? What kind of men harass and assault innocent women? I could go on and on and on...
Our leaders have no morals. They only have greed. They are not real men. They are cowards!
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

When wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of men harass and assault innocent women? Our leaders have no morals. They only have greed. They are not real men. They are cowards!
Are you willing to reveal in general when/where this happened and the context?

My respectful thanks. This serious and dangerous stuff.
Troublemaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Hobo Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry - I had no idea of the claims you illustrate. However, I cannot understand how these persons and the spreading of the word of their deplorable treatment did not translate into votes for persons not endorsed by the Brewster machine.
May be this is why Mr. Jimbo Barry lost by few votes?
A voter can go into the booth or in front of the voting screen and vote for one person from all those running. It does send a message and candidates do notice. I consider it a vote of no confidence.

I was tipped off to this years ago in a conversation with the late councilman Ed Spando. He was doing his vote tally and was double-checking the numbers. Let's say, 3,000 votes were cast but the individual scum-bucket totals were only 2,000. So the Family and Friends voted for their own and the rest of the voters didn't.

I don't know Barry from a hole in the ground. Was he endorsed? And wouldn't the Machine deliberately NOT endorse a candidate, who is one of THEM, just to cover the bases?
Troublemaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

When wrote:
<quoted text>
Great points! So true. I have experienced this first hand, and many other disturbing experiences. What kind of leader purposely holds down the community, so they can steal the free federal money, that is suppose to help that same community? What kind of men harass and assault innocent women? I could go on and on and on...
Our leaders have no morals. They only have greed. They are not real men. They are cowards!
Hello there, fellow underground member. Everybody screams bloody blue murder when I complain about the Fifth Beatle Pittman. Mr. Charm. Mr. Know-It-All. Threatening people face-to-face with a smile while STANDING IN THE AISLE during a break AT A CROWDED COUNCIL MEETING.
Joker

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there, fellow underground member. Everybody screams bloody blue murder when I complain about the Fifth Beatle Pittman. Mr. Charm. Mr. Know-It-All. Threatening people face-to-face with a smile while STANDING IN THE AISLE during a break AT A CROWDED COUNCIL MEETING.
Mr. Pitman with his Herculean frame threating someone?

Mr. Cherepko with his diminutive frame not bulling someone?

Mr. Elash with his diminutive frame not bulling someone?
When

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Hobo Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to reveal in general when/where this happened and the context?
My respectful thanks. This serious and dangerous stuff.
All I will say is, thank goodness for the video and computer age. NotsoMagic Mike and his criminal friends are going down. It is coming REAL SOON...
The Thin Man

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

When wrote:
<quoted text>
All I will say is, thank goodness for the video and computer age. NotsoMagic Mike and his criminal friends are going down. It is coming REAL SOON...
If they do not go down, at least Topix will expose the Mikey consortium because the Brewster edited DN will not report the truth.
sick of this town

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

When are the rest of these so called indictments coming? I'm so sick of these political jerks ruling our town. Their committee gives to charity blah blah blah. It's not them who is giving it's their kiss ass followers that donated the money in the first place. If big boy Mikey could get out of the Cornell scandal then he's got this thing licked.
Troublemaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Pitman with his Herculean frame threating someone?
Ever hear of a Napoleonic Complex?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of a Napoleonic Complex?
I think it is more being a member of the ferret family. You know, including weasels.
But do recall. I only did what l had to do.
So, when it came time to CYA big time. Well, nuff said?
My silence is deafening. After all, l was in the middle of it all.
Oh, nothing will mean nothing if they don't nail Lou.
And they will.
Operation Pork Chop

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

sick of this town wrote:
When are the rest of these so called indictments coming? I'm so sick of these political jerks ruling our town. Their committee gives to charity blah blah blah. It's not them who is giving it's their kiss ass followers that donated the money in the first place. If big boy Mikey could get out of the Cornell scandal then he's got this thing licked.
This might be significantly different than the non-investigation by the MPD and DA into the Cornell School sex scandal cover-up because of Brewster's influence. This is why, along with the teachers' union, MASD Administration, and the late Dr. Risha, Mike and future wife got a pass. I doubt that any person(s) implicated will get a pass from AG Kane and PA State Police.

AG Kane and PA State Police are skilled professionals who appear to have done considerable investigations before they executed Operation Pork Chop with a presentment to the State Grand Jury.

They are the untouchables which clearly explains why the assistance of the MPD and DA were not requested or needed to pull off Operation Pork Chop.

In fairness to Senator Brewster and Mayor Cherepko and other City elected officials, except Councilman Dan Carr, there has been no public media reference to their connection or involvement in Operation Pork Chop. Only the State Grand Jury knows the depth and width of Operation Pork Chop and all their proceeding are secret until more indictment come down, if any.

We have to assume that all City elected officials (except Carr) and the senator are squeaky clean at this time. We should not speculate any City person's fate or suspicion due to their association with the Porkster.

Remember the Porkster contributed a lot to our community and was always there when the City needed financial support for their affairs of for County and State political campaigns.

The Porkster recycled his wealth in our City, whereas Red selfishly accumulated toys and multi-real estates. May be that was why some accused him of being dumb as a box of rocks. The Porkster is smart and a clever PR dude. I do not know how that will play with a jury, if he does not plea bargain.
Confucius Say

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

"As each day passes, we become one day closer to the D-Day of convictions and punishments and the purification of the Mon Valley."
Figures

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Mr Welcome Back Carter wrote:
Seems to me that if this money were to be divided with others someone would have had to keep a record of all the contracts, the money involved and any change orders. Afterall, crooks usually don't trust other crooks.
Who would have been the most obvious person to do the record keeping? Maybe it was more than one person. Who would have had access to the records? Would they have had to give money to any particular political party so this money could be passed on to other politicians as a political donation? If so, what political party would have been most likely to receive the payments? Maybe that Libertarian Party, or the one that runs Gus Hall for president every year.
If I were a Civics teacher my first day of class would be teaching the children what scoundrels our elected officials and government workers are. I would use West Mifflin, McKeesport and Clairton as examples to prove my point.
Nice, but you could send a series of letters copied to civics teachers with all the findings. Perhaps the gambling ring could be used in some other towns and cities classes.

Send a lot of copied letters out about McKeesport with the cases. Don't let any unwary stumble to the corrupt McKeesport.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421 - 440 of589
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the McKeesport Forum right now

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr atomic kneegar 51,183
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr perseynicolas954 3,802
mckeesport police mark steel (Sep '11) 19 hr naw him and the rest 13
Gas smell in McKeesport last night? 5/12 Mon Hobo Jim 52
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) Mon PFC Easton Jarmin 57
What happened to the Viking Lounge Mon Phix Inn 47
who is running this city? Jul 20 Porkster 128
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000