Question

Beaver Falls, PA

#214 Jan 17, 2013
Mike Ference, What is in JB's near future?
Loyal Democrat

Apo, AE

#215 Jan 17, 2013
Hopefully Sluggo will be running this year! If he cuts down on the number of klan rallies he attends everything should be alright.

Might not be able to recover the Collins Street vote though.
Was Report Suppressed

Mckeesport, PA

#216 Jan 18, 2013
Question wrote:
Mike Ference, What is in JB's near future?
Mr. Mike Ference would JB's future be brighter if he released the DA's investigative report on the MPD's overtime scandal? Many believe that he suppressed this report. Is this a case of official oppression by JB?
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#217 Jan 18, 2013
Was Report Suppressed wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Mike Ference would JB's future be brighter if he released the DA's investigative report on the MPD's overtime scandal? Many believe that he suppressed this report. Is this a case of official oppression by JB?
Jimmy Brewster, like so many scoundrels in government is like a dead fish in the water waiting to be washed away never to be heard of again. What federal prison he'll end up in is anyone's guess.

Quite frankly, I'm more concerned about restoring the Mob Valley to a better time and place. My vision is a Synchronized Crime Museum with a main tourist attraction in McKeesport. From there visitors will tour Mob Valley starting with Serra Catholic, possibly Bill Scully's home, Zappala Crime Family, Union Cemetery in New Kensington, UPMC, etc.

It will also serve as a research center for students from all over the world who want to study Synchronized Crime.

My goal was never to destroy lives, but to rid the area of as many criminals as possible.

Once the feds come in you simply don't get rid of them. They will leave on their terms.
Diaper Co

Pittsburgh, PA

#218 Jan 18, 2013
Loyal Democrat wrote:
Hopefully Sluggo will be running this year! If he cuts down on the number of klan rallies he attends everything should be alright.
Might not be able to recover the Collins Street vote though.
You'd have to live on the street your obsessed with to know.

Don't jump in front of cars or fight with police in Versailles.

Paul isn't racist either, I know him. Not nice to your neighbors, not very mature either. Lying is allowed as all the investigations reveal by Mike Ference.
Uncertain Omen

Mckeesport, PA

#219 Jan 19, 2013
Rumors keep circulating on the Port streets with respect to the gaming machines raids fallout, and some other stuff in city hall being very well covered up. I guess RESPECT does not embed transparency? Also, the MACM and MHA are ripe for an investigation by the authorities. For example, who authorized the installation of the machines on Renzie city property at the Circus?

Many of the “fast food lawyers” are prognosticating that one or more indictments will come down from the Federal Grand Jury before the end of February. They are also kicking around the RICO act and IRS code concerns about unreported incomes for the both the Pork and his business cohorts and the operators/owners of the establishments hosting the illegal machines.

Both sides enjoyed and profited from unreported incomes. This income may have been shared with unknown others to permit them to operate unscathed. This could be a big game changer along with identification of the brown bag couriers, if any? All that received cash or gifts may encounter some difficulty with the IRS.

Some believe that the future may be bleak for some of the movers and shakers. They may not want to renew their Pirate and Steeler box seats suites.
Doomsday Omen

Mckeesport, PA

#220 Jan 20, 2013
Uncertain Omen wrote:
Rumors keep circulating on the Port streets with respect to the gaming machines raids fallout, and some other stuff in city hall being very well covered up. I guess RESPECT does not embed transparency? Also, the MACM and MHA are ripe for an investigation by the authorities. For example, who authorized the installation of the machines on Renzie city property at the Circus?
Many of the “fast food lawyers” are prognosticating that one or more indictments will come down from the Federal Grand Jury before the end of February. They are also kicking around the RICO act and IRS code concerns about unreported incomes for the both the Pork and his business cohorts and the operators/owners of the establishments hosting the illegal machines.
Both sides enjoyed and profited from unreported incomes. This income may have been shared with unknown others to permit them to operate unscathed. This could be a big game changer along with identification of the brown bag couriers, if any? All that received cash or gifts may encounter some difficulty with the IRS.
Some believe that the future may be bleak for some of the movers and shakers. They may not want to renew their Pirate and Steeler box seats suites.
WOW! This is scary and interesting.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#221 Jan 20, 2013
Another small part of their money grab is International Village - gate receipts & city booth. Don't forget Renzie's pavillion rentals . MHA is another big fish - like the contractor's were told concerning costs -,'Don't worry about it , just redo it, the more we spend this year , the more we get next year.' The Skool Bored really doesn't care about a winning team , only gate attendance & the refreshment booth. Where's the figures on sport's receipts ?
Clouded Transparecy

Mckeesport, PA

#222 Jan 20, 2013
White Lightning wrote:
Another small part of their money grab is International Village - gate receipts & city booth. Don't forget Renzie's pavillion rentals . MHA is another big fish - like the contractor's were told concerning costs -,'Don't worry about it , just redo it, the more we spend this year , the more we get next year.' The Skool Bored really doesn't care about a winning team , only gate attendance & the refreshment booth. Where's the figures on sport's receipts ?
The gate receipts are always a mystery at IV. But the mayor and council do not seemed concerned about it. That could give a lot of people wondering who just has a vested interest in stopping gate accountability.
3rd street

Olympia, WA

#223 Jan 20, 2013
Nothing gets done in most of New Jersey, New York, or PA or most states or regions without organized crime ( O.C.) or gangs getting its cut or running the show by proxy and skimming the cream right off the top. This is not new. What is seemingly new is that Homeland Security, the FBI and a whole host of alphabet soup agencies at the international and national level are arresting organized crime families, black bag operators and ground troops.

Rumors are that O.C. and gangs are pilfering and skimming local and state and federal businesses and corporations and their tax collecting coffers dry to the bone, exploding the deficit to unimaginable heights.

The tax collectors are supposed to get their cut and their own people may be cooperating too much with, or may be members of, O.C.! The various governments have put up with the O.C. mice nibbling at the edges so long as The Man take his fill of the economy. That relationship has long soured and the feds are striking back with a vengeance.

The feds don't trust the local governments or authorities as evident in their refusal to bring them in on most of their recent raids and perp walks. The three Rivers area continues its decades decay and is no safe from the Powers That Be, The Man! With that said, crime and tax avoidance, illegal gambling, pay offs, bribery, by the commoners is also going to get harder to do. Things are changing.
----- Prophet Atlantis of Olympia, WA ------
2013 Unlucky Year

Mckeesport, PA

#224 Jan 21, 2013
Will D-Day happen during the THIRTEEN year after year 2000 for some elected and municipality officials for their wrong doings?

The gaming raid fallouts could spread far and run deep. The nemesis is the identification of the couriers who delivered the illicit dividends to whom?

If the couriers are discovered by the AG and talks there could be a new definition of negativity.
15 minutes of probation

Pittsburgh, PA

#225 Jan 21, 2013
3rd street wrote:
Nothing gets done in most of New Jersey, New York, or PA or most states or regions without organized crime ( O.C.) or gangs getting its cut or running the show by proxy and skimming the cream right off the top. This is not new. What is seemingly new is that Homeland Security, the FBI and a whole host of alphabet soup agencies at the international and national level are arresting organized crime families, black bag operators and ground troops.
Rumors are that O.C. and gangs are pilfering and skimming local and state and federal businesses and corporations and their tax collecting coffers dry to the bone, exploding the deficit to unimaginable heights.
The tax collectors are supposed to get their cut and their own people may be cooperating too much with, or may be members of, O.C.! The various governments have put up with the O.C. mice nibbling at the edges so long as The Man take his fill of the economy. That relationship has long soured and the feds are striking back with a vengeance.
The feds don't trust the local governments or authorities as evident in their refusal to bring them in on most of their recent raids and perp walks. The three Rivers area continues its decades decay and is no safe from the Powers That Be, The Man! With that said, crime and tax avoidance, illegal gambling, pay offs, bribery, by the commoners is also going to get harder to do. Things are changing.
----- Prophet Atlantis of Olympia, WA ------
You're 110% correct. The Sicilian mob is really the biggest terrorist group that threatens our very existence as a country, in more ways than one. Too much attention is paid to our own governmnet leaders and workers, along with the Sicilian gangs like the Zappala Crime Family, by federal law enforcement groups that events like 911 are simply too difficult to prevent.

Thanks DA Zappala and your rotten old man for allowing 911 to happen. Too many our of country resources are devoted to local govermnet scoundrels like Jimmy Brewster, Sean Logan, Bill Scully, thanks fellows for 911. Jimmy, Sean and Bill would have made great Nazis, anything for the party, right gentlemen.
mike ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#226 Jan 23, 2013
Looks like there's another leak in the dam. I wonder if there were any other credibly accused clerics at Serra Catholic High School?

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...
Is This a Trend

Mckeesport, PA

#229 Jan 25, 2013
The previous post indicates that the ice might be getting thinner for the mightly and powerful.
Disney on thin Ice

Pittsburgh, PA

#230 Jan 25, 2013
Is This a Trend wrote:
The previous post indicates that the ice might be getting thinner for the mightly and powerful.
Serra Catholic High School and the Pittsburgh Diocese fall first, next will be Donald "The Lavender Don" Wuerl's. His name will be linked to the word Crime and that will be his legacy. The international media will be all over western PA. Pittsburgh newspapers'reputations will not be worth the paper they used to be printed on. This is just the appetizer, so don't fill yourself up. Wait for the main course when local politicians are served up on a silver platter.

Look for Jimmy Brewster, Sean Logan, Bill Scully and the rest of the scumbags to finally be held accountable. It will be interesting to see if the Zappala Family has the clout (goods on everyone imaginable) that the feds will allow them to simply fade away.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#231 Jan 25, 2013
I continue to try and make my knowledge of clergy sex abuse crimes and cover-ups available to the Pittsburgh media and the Pittsburgh Diocese, sadly, they are not interested. I'm beginning to think, they may have covered something up in the past. Or, like the Commonwealth of PA, they could be pro-pedophile.

Letters are being sent out to the alumni of Serra Catholic High during the tenure of former Headmaster Father Michael LeDoux now that his credible accusation of sex abuse was brought to the attention of the Pittsburgh Diocese.

We now must ask will letters be sent to the alumni who attended Serra Catholic High School for the tenure of Brother Ken Ghastin. I've tried to alert Serra Catholic administrators, Pittsburgh media and of course Rita Flaherty at the Pittsburgh Diocese, I get the impression, I’m bothering these folks.
Is it possible that the protection of children takes a backseat to the reputation of the Pittsburgh Diocese, Serra Catholic High School and maybe even the so-called city of champs? Is Pittsburgh a pro-pedophile city?

Here's the story I wrote back in 2009 about Brother Ken Ghastin, it's been posted on Bishop-accountability for years. Maybe no one ever goes to the world's most respected research tool on the catholic church and their dysfucntional sex freaks.
I welcome any suggestions. Maybe a real journalist from outside PA would like to call the Pittsburgh Diocese or the members of the Pittsburgh media and get their take on the matter.

Maybe advocates and survivors of clergy sex abuse should contact the Pittsburgh Diocese and members of the Pittsburgh media and ask them why my concerns for the safety of children are simply being ignored.

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2009...
RICO Act Fear

Mckeesport, PA

#232 Jan 27, 2013
2013 Unlucky Year wrote:
Will D-Day happen during the THIRTEEN year after year 2000 for some elected and municipality officials for their wrong doings?
The gaming raid fallouts could spread far and run deep. The nemesis is the identification of the couriers who delivered the illicit dividends to whom?
If the couriers are discovered by the AG and talks there could be a new definition of negativity.
I would be very surprised if the AG does not know who to suspect as the brown bag couriers since the Pork’s consortium was under AG surveillance for considerable time.

This covert information and the couriers desire to protect themselves with immunity or plea bargain could be the real alibi breaker for some of those thought to be off the corruption radar.
Stars Say It

Mckeesport, PA

#233 Jan 30, 2013
2013 Unlucky Year wrote:
I think the stars are lining up to spell indictments, many indictments.

It is not when, but how many and who? The late Dr. Risha is not going to be indicted this time.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#234 Jan 30, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
I continue to try and make my knowledge of clergy sex abuse crimes and cover-ups available to the Pittsburgh media and the Pittsburgh Diocese, sadly, they are not interested. I'm beginning to think, they may have covered something up in the past. Or, like the Commonwealth of PA, they could be pro-pedophile.
Letters are being sent out to the alumni of Serra Catholic High during the tenure of former Headmaster Father Michael LeDoux now that his credible accusation of sex abuse was brought to the attention of the Pittsburgh Diocese.
We now must ask will letters be sent to the alumni who attended Serra Catholic High School for the tenure of Brother Ken Ghastin. I've tried to alert Serra Catholic administrators, Pittsburgh media and of course Rita Flaherty at the Pittsburgh Diocese, I get the impression, I’m bothering these folks.
Is it possible that the protection of children takes a backseat to the reputation of the Pittsburgh Diocese, Serra Catholic High School and maybe even the so-called city of champs? Is Pittsburgh a pro-pedophile city?
Here's the story I wrote back in 2009 about Brother Ken Ghastin, it's been posted on Bishop-accountability for years. Maybe no one ever goes to the world's most respected research tool on the catholic church and their dysfucntional sex freaks.
I welcome any suggestions. Maybe a real journalist from outside PA would like to call the Pittsburgh Diocese or the members of the Pittsburgh media and get their take on the matter.
Maybe advocates and survivors of clergy sex abuse should contact the Pittsburgh Diocese and members of the Pittsburgh media and ask them why my concerns for the safety of children are simply being ignored.
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2009...
I've forced the Pittsburgh Diocese and Serra catholic High School to send out letters warning alumni of former Serra Headmaster Michale LeDoux who was credibly accused of sexually abusing a student.

Is a letter enough?

According to former city of Clairton Public Safety Director Bill Scully, the McKeesport Police deliberately covered up the attempted murder of my son on December 5, 1989, because again, according to Scully, the shooter may have been sexually abused by former catholci priest Father John Wellinger or perhaps another Serra Catholic cleric.

So what good is a letter warning of a credibly accused cleric, if the alumni are not warned of a corrupt police department.

Did any alumni report sexual abuse claims to the McKeesport Police only to have their claims minimized resulting in no one pressing charges.

When the catholic church partners with coruupt government officials and and dirty cops, the end result is Synchronized Crime. Very difficult to uncover, let alone prove. But time will tell the story. Jimmy Brewster, Lou Washowich, Sean Logan, Tommy Brletic no longer control the strokes on the keyboard.
Pgh Police Chief Matters

Mckeesport, PA

#235 Feb 13, 2013
Wow! According to today's Tribune that Pittsburgh Police Chief's matter is sure heating up with the FBI raid.

Some one told me that those police car radios may have been purchased by many of the municipalities in the county.

This was never addressed in any of the articles. This turns out to be very big $$$$. No wonder the FBI is moving swiftly. Will the scope spill over the Pgh boundry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New 3 mil tax increase is now known as the "Cou... 2 hr Paul 7
Council and Neighborhood Watch wishes Happy New... 2 hr Joe Friday 2
Vincent Zupi mows lawn at 309 Monongahela Ave 3 hr dead horse 23
Tom Bradley and Dave Kowalski 13 hr sticky fingers 14
Entire narcotics unit in McKeesport named in pa... (Apr '12) 14 hr bek30 133
What happened to the Viking Lounge (Jun '14) 15 hr Markie Gergle 83
Wentz's building 15 hr check that 21
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web