D-Day almost here for politicians and...
Strange Twist

Elizabeth, PA

#194 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Former state Sen. Logan to leave UPMC for Visit Monroeville director’s job
Published: Thursday, January 10, 2013, 12:01 a.m. Updated: Thursday, January 10, 2013
A former state senator who left the public eye 21⁄2 years ago to take a job as a vice president at UPMC is returning to public work to run Monroeville‘s convention and visitors bureau.
http://triblive.com/mobile/m/mnews/3265087-96...
Rumor?
No rumors but some thoughts.

UPMC did not derive any projected profits from including him at an inflated salary as a resource.

UPMC most likely and quietly did not offer to renew his juicy contract.

Why would he step down and take a significant salary reduction at his own volition?

He could be more comfortable working local where he is linked with the board and the standards for achievement are much lower and immeasurable.

Or, he missed the prestige, adoration and perks of being a senator and will run for the vacancy in the future. JB will be instructed by the machine to defer to the former senator.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#195 Jan 16, 2013
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe Mike? The "since when" is always doubtful.
I thought everyone liked searching the Internet?
I really don't have time for schmucks like you.

http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/3265087-74...
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#196 Jan 16, 2013
Strange Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
UPMC did not derive any projected profits from including him at an inflated salary as a resource.
Why would he step down and take a significant salary reduction at his own volition?
He could be more comfortable working local where he is linked with the board and the standards for achievement are much lower and immeasurable.
Or, he missed the prestige, adoration and perks of being a senator and will run for the vacancy in the future. JB will be instructed by the machine to defer to the former senator.
UPMC does not want to handle too many scandals at one time. It was necessary to dump Logan.
Hey

Pittsburgh, PA

#197 Jan 16, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
<quoted text>
UPMC does not want to handle too many scandals at one time. It was necessary to dump Logan.
The article explains he left on his own.
No Issue 2 Hide

Elizabeth, PA

#198 Jan 16, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot think of or know of any skelton that he has to be concerned about. He always had a clean slate in my opinion.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#199 Jan 16, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The article explains he left on his own.
That was probably taken from a press release prepared by UPMC. Just so you know, people don't always tell the truth.
INFORMER

West Mifflin, PA

#200 Jan 16, 2013
Logan had two options ,(1) is to get fired or (2) resign.... a lot more stuff on this guy that UPMC isnt telling you about........politicians have different laws you know?

It's called swept under the rug..........
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#201 Jan 16, 2013
Just for the record, I'm done with Ralph Imbrogno for now. Bill Scully is next.

Here's an interesting site that is putting pressure on the Pittsburgh meida to report on Michael LeDoux, former Serra Catholic High School headmaster.

My comments will help to explain things.

http://www.snapnetwork.org/pa_sex_abuse_victi...
How

Pittsburgh, PA

#202 Jan 17, 2013
INFORMER wrote:
Logan had two options ,(1) is to get fired or (2) resign.... a lot more stuff on this guy that UPMC isnt telling you about........politicians have different laws you know?
It's called swept under the rug..........
How can you be sure something else was going on? It's a serious claim. Any examples?
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#203 Jan 17, 2013
How wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be sure something else was going on? It's a serious claim. Any examples?
You'll have to wait and see like everyine else.
Alright

Pittsburgh, PA

#204 Jan 17, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to wait and see like everyine else.
So you suspect for now then? I think the way the office was just handed over was a statement. But, if you don't have anything we may not wait and see much. Your right about most information long before apparent. I just thought you had something to start with. City hall was copying paperwork?
Alright

Pittsburgh, PA

#205 Jan 17, 2013
Strange Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the article he said its not always about the money.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#206 Jan 17, 2013
Alright wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the article he said its not always about the money.
For a politician it's always about the money.
Hmmm

Pittsburgh, PA

#207 Jan 17, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
<quoted text>
For a politician it's always about the money.
Thank you. No one getting help from these politicians will admit it. Convenient sarcasm and amnesia. The Monroeville politicians helped Brewster get Orie. Favors were given in a very historic denial of senator territory change. He was saved from senator district map changes.

How many connections are found out before the others are implicated? The Feds have been doing a wonderful job!
You got it

Pittsburgh, PA

#208 Jan 17, 2013
Federal Agents did just fine indicting the McKeesport BP owner and convicting the Imbrogno/Risha criminals without the assistance of the DA or local police departments.

Painting Contractor Sentenced in Bidding Scheme
http://m.fbi.gov/#http://www.fbi.gov/pittsbur...

Article - United States District Judge Cathy Bissoon imposed the sentence on Ralph D. Imbrogno, 65, of 610 Oberdick Drive, McKeesport, Pennsylvania.

According to information presented to the court, from May 2008 through March 2010, Imbrogno aided and abetted Patrick Risha, the superintendent of the West Mifflin Area School District, in defrauding the school district and misapplying a total of $94,439 in district funds. The fraud was committed in connection with the school district’s awarding of 10 painting contracts to Imgrogno’s son’s painting company, Imbrogno Painting. Imbrogno aided Risha in defrauding the school district by producing false bid proposals from painting contractors for the contracts requiring a competitive bidding process.
----
Answer: Nate Harper is under investigation in Shell Company contract. Same type of scheme or similar. Is this also part of the McKeesport bidding process? MASD Higher bids, good neighbors?
Question Good Neighbor

Elizabeth, PA

#209 Jan 17, 2013
You got it wrote:
Federal Agents did just fine indicting the McKeesport BP owner and convicting the Imbrogno/Risha criminals without the assistance of the DA or local police departments.

Is this also part of the McKeesport bidding process? MASD Higher bids, good neighbors?
No question in my mind that the good neighobor school director should be questioned by the FBI on his support for the PM high bid and large up front payment. Every other school director should also be questioned.
Joe Valacchi

Pittsburgh, PA

#210 Jan 17, 2013
They'll be spitting out federal indictments for a long time. No one is safe.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#211 Jan 17, 2013
Alright wrote:
<quoted text>
So you suspect for now then? I think the way the office was just handed over was a statement. But, if you don't have anything we may not wait and see much. Your right about most information long before apparent. I just thought you had something to start with. City hall was copying paperwork?
I think the next one to fall will be Donald "The Lavender Don" Wuerl. He'll be deemed a charlatan and deported to Rome in disgrace much like Bernard Law. Zubik, Nowicki and all of Wuerl's fixers will be left to pay the piper. The Vatican will be soft on Wuerl and make it look like he was promoted. Zubik may suffer the most, followed by Nowicki and then all the others.

Wuerl was very cozy with the Masons and that may be part of the reason JB joined the local lodge. Watch for catholics which have dominated western PA for decades to begin to take a back seat as the truth emerges.

John Wright came to Pittsburgh from Worchester which was a still is a hub of dysfunctional sex freaks. Wuerl was his personal secretary for over 10 years. According to Randy Engel, the Sherlock Holmes dysfunctional catholic clerics and hierarchy, Wuerl actually resembled one of Cardinal Wright's victims.

The ultimate goal is to take down the Zappala Crime Family without dismantling the all levels of government within the commonwealth of PA.

Guys like Rendell, as corrupt and worthless as he has been, will not be prosecuted. Same for old worthless mayors, police chiefs, etc. throughout the Mon Valley. But enough people will be taken down to leave a lasting impression of regular folks. But the other scoundrels waiting to take their place, it will mean little.

I don't ever remember the coffee shop on St. Clair being closed for over a month. Looks like someone means business.

The Pittsburgh media which has less shame than the Steubenville Football team will claim ignorance of all the goings on.

I appreciate the opportunity to present my ideas.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#212 Jan 17, 2013
Honest, I'm not trying to pick on the catholci church. Read for yourself, it's self-destructing on its own.

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Sources-C...
Research

Pittsburgh, PA

#213 Jan 17, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
Honest, I'm not trying to pick on the catholci church. Read for yourself, it's self-destructing on its own.
http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Sources-C...
I think one last pope will take office. Credit cards are banned at the Vatican. Money laundering was founded on several occasions.

But what do you think of the paper copying at city hall?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meighan 2 hr Pork Barrel Politics 2
Chuggers bar and sleeping rooms 6 hr Beef Eater 27
who farted in porkys lunchbox 21 hr Beef Eater 12
Fidget Spinners? 21 hr Beef Eater 16
Rosemary was a bag of wind 21 hr Beef Eater 11
yet another shooting Jul 21 Pork Barrel Politics 14
President Tortorice and Greg Lombardo Jul 20 The Shadow Knows 11

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance