Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2014
little white peep

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 3, 2011
Well whats up wit big bad MARK STEEL? what a joke!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 3, 2011
I think the joke is that you actually spent the time to post this here. You should go ask him instead of posting anonymously on topix but that would take intestinal fortitude that you obviously lack. If you're going to talkshit on someone, at least spell their name correctly.
Exciter Fan

North Versailles, PA

#3 Sep 3, 2011
Exciter71 wrote:
I think the joke is that you actually spent the time to post this here. You should go ask him instead of posting anonymously on topix but that would take intestinal fortitude that you obviously lack. If you're going to talkshit on someone, at least spell their name correctly.
I'm with you on that one.
Innocent Youth

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Sep 3, 2011
That Exciter scares me. He appears to be like the Devil except meaner. Pictures don't lie, McK...definitely don't lie.

There's another poster that really wierds me out with his Picture. His name is McKSheepboy or something and his picture shows him wearing the Pulp Fiction Gimp mask and doing something behind a shield. Really don't want to know. That is why I rarely post on this site....it's just too evil scary or weird in the case of McKSheepboy.
To Tell the Truth

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Sep 3, 2011
Innocent Youth wrote:
That Exciter scares me. He appears to be like the Devil except meaner. Pictures don't lie, McK...definitely don't lie.
There's another poster that really wierds me out with his Picture. His name is McKSheepboy or something and his picture shows him wearing the Pulp Fiction Gimp mask and doing something behind a shield. Really don't want to know. That is why I rarely post on this site....it's just too evil scary or weird in the case of McKSheepboy.
Everyone scares you. You are a keyboard hero who was bullied by a woman. FACT!!!!
Junk Yard Dogs

AOL

#6 Sep 3, 2011
Innocent Youth wrote:
That Exciter scares me. He appears to be like the Devil except meaner. That is why I rarely post on this site....it's just too evil scary or weird in the case of McKSheepboy.
Pus**y Galore of Goldfinger fame avers that what scares her most are those junk yard dogs at the end of a three day week end.
little white peep

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Sep 4, 2011
Lol
little white peep

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 4, 2011
Wow calm d0wn hes a great guy and hes d0ing hes j0b t0 protect and serve the great t0wn of mckeesp0rt lma0 ;-)
Rooster

Monessen, PA

#9 Sep 4, 2011
Innocent Youth wrote:
Your Mama wears pig skin and it scares all the neighborhood kids, they run home, terrified.She don't need no mask....she's scary enough. I heard they featured you in a Seinfeld episode once....Kramer spotted you, Pig Boy, in a hospital....gross. Now go hide under your twin bed with the Spiderman sheets and cry you sissy!
little white peep

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 4, 2011
Fite nice boys lol
Young Love

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Nov 27, 2011
little white peep wrote:
Well whats up wit big bad MARK STEEL? what a joke!
Why?
b_sawyer

United States

#12 Feb 28, 2013
He's a great guy until he busted my brother and we are on the same team :(. Not 2 mentioned he did it illegally using cheap hookers n giving informants the key 2 the city.
naw him and the rest

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Jul 22, 2014
He beat me dislocatedy shoulder broke eye socket damaged my back neck lies anf my dad works for him my uncle they can all go to hell I'm svated of all police because of him and his black hating crew

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr PA Voter 3,937
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tom Korbutt 162
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ed Rendell 51,315
5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Mon Valley Gambling Ring 15 hr Lt Columbo 41
Versailles boro drugs...... 16 hr This bitch right ... 18
Worst Politician in Mckeesport History (Aug '09) 22 hr PW Assistant Dire... 489
Haler Heights safety watch tonight (Aug '13) 22 hr Lady Lawyer Guard 117
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••