Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

evans avenue. broad daylight. this city has gotten out of control.
Self Correcting

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Their illicit profession seems to inherently self cull the herd.
goingin4life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

What is sad is that this young man never really had his parents in his life for any type of guidance. Especially his TRICK ASS MOTHER who gave him to the system then went and had a mmmmmmillion other kids to a mmmmmmillion diffrent men. What I don't understand is WHO WERE THESE DESPERATE ASS MEN??? Oh I forgot it doesn't matter when she's willingly giving away the ''nappy dugout" His daddy ain't shit either. They both left him. As a woman who would just give their kids away? Like the bitch was passing out free samples of condoms!!! Maybe you should have worn them instead of letting these negros hit u off raw!!! If anyone EVER tried to wife you I'll beat they ass like a run away slave. So serious right now. This young man was passed through the system, in and out of placement, seperated from his siblings... the list goes on and on. It's sad because this is what happens in result of kids coming from broken homes. They have no where to turn but to the streets. Not condoning it but this is just what it is; the sterotypical life of black folks... who don't think how things are detrimental to children who were not asked to be here... Yes KARA DEAF ASS WHORE ASS NEGROS PROBABLY ONLY FUCKED WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU GET A CHECK ASS SPEARS AND SANTANA WYGANT U HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY BEEN CHOPPED AND SCREWED!!!!! LIKE HER TEETH...
Freddie Mercury

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

"....another one bites the dust."
Insider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

This as AWESOME!!!! 18 year old Sophmore... got this thug outta our schools!!! Sounds like he took a few cracks at the 10th grade!! Nice
Wondering

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Do you think it's time to have a another Stop The Violence Rally so that everyone can be on the television again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McKeesport Discussions

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed John 51,197
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Wed bobby6464 3,826
Worst Politician in Mckeesport History (Aug '09) Wed Mac Hine 485
who is running this city? Wed It is what it is 152
Does International Village Need A Paper Trail (Jul '12) Wed Pied Pipper Pillar 25
Does Internatioanl Village Need a Paper Trail (Sep '09) Wed Twisted Truth 557
D-Day almost here for politicians and those wit... (Aug '12) Wed The After Shock 611
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••