obummer

Glassport, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
evans avenue. broad daylight. this city has gotten out of control.
Self Correcting

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Their illicit profession seems to inherently self cull the herd.
goingin4life

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2013
What is sad is that this young man never really had his parents in his life for any type of guidance. Especially his TRICK ASS MOTHER who gave him to the system then went and had a mmmmmmillion other kids to a mmmmmmillion diffrent men. What I don't understand is WHO WERE THESE DESPERATE ASS MEN??? Oh I forgot it doesn't matter when she's willingly giving away the ''nappy dugout" His daddy ain't shit either. They both left him. As a woman who would just give their kids away? Like the bitch was passing out free samples of condoms!!! Maybe you should have worn them instead of letting these negros hit u off raw!!! If anyone EVER tried to wife you I'll beat they ass like a run away slave. So serious right now. This young man was passed through the system, in and out of placement, seperated from his siblings... the list goes on and on. It's sad because this is what happens in result of kids coming from broken homes. They have no where to turn but to the streets. Not condoning it but this is just what it is; the sterotypical life of black folks... who don't think how things are detrimental to children who were not asked to be here... Yes KARA DEAF ASS WHORE ASS NEGROS PROBABLY ONLY FUCKED WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU GET A CHECK ASS SPEARS AND SANTANA WYGANT U HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY BEEN CHOPPED AND SCREWED!!!!! LIKE HER TEETH...
Freddie Mercury

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Mar 31, 2013
"....another one bites the dust."
Insider

United States

#5 Apr 1, 2013
This as AWESOME!!!! 18 year old Sophmore... got this thug outta our schools!!! Sounds like he took a few cracks at the 10th grade!! Nice
Wondering

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Do you think it's time to have a another Stop The Violence Rally so that everyone can be on the television again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Shooting 1 hr Candy Man 51
Several Pittsburgh area school districts downgr... 2 hr Candy Man 9
City Council Member against violence is violent... 14 hr What City Statistics 26
Tax Dollars / Public Safety Questioned 16 hr Themis 11
Wig Shop Sat Rosemary B 3
Was Cherepko, running for Mayor, part of Cornel... (May '11) Jul 31 Slugster 158
City Council Jul 31 Not Fair and Bala... 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages