Who would you like to see replace War...

Who would you like to see replace Ward as Tiger coach?

Created by Coaches Corner on Sep 8, 2012

283 votes

Click on an option to vote

Coach Smith

Coach Eckels

Coach Nola

Coach Brazzo

Coach Monroe

Coach T.Smith

Anybody with a pulse

Lets Keep him

Coach Bowen

Other

Jack Sherer

AOL

#22 Oct 3, 2012
George Smith, one of the Best coaches Mckeesport ever had if not the Best and you let him go.
Slugster 4 Coach

Mckeesport, PA

#23 Oct 3, 2012
I would be the best replacement. I have no connections of the school board.
Jack Sherer

Milford, MI

#24 Oct 3, 2012
Jack Sherer wrote:
George Smith, one of the Best coaches Mckeesport ever had if not the Best and you let him go.
GEOEGE SMITH WAS THE BIGGEST EGOTISTICAL COACH MCKEESPORT EVER HAD. BOTTOM LINE HE QUIT ON OUR KIDS. IT WAS ALL ABOUT HIM NEVER ABOUT OUR KIDS. GOOD RIDDENS GEORGE. THANK YOU COACH WARD OUR KIDS NEED YOU.
Nothing

Monongahela, PA

#25 Oct 4, 2012
Jack Sherer wrote:
<quoted text>
GEOEGE SMITH WAS THE BIGGEST EGOTISTICAL COACH MCKEESPORT EVER HAD. BOTTOM LINE HE QUIT ON OUR KIDS. IT WAS ALL ABOUT HIM NEVER ABOUT OUR KIDS. GOOD RIDDENS GEORGE. THANK YOU COACH WARD OUR KIDS NEED YOU.
You must not know a thing about George Smith (including how to spell George). He is one of the most humble, caring people I have ever met. He cared deeply about his kids and had many of his ex players on his staff from the varsity to the 7th grade program. Some of his ex coaches are even on Ward's staff. I have nothing bad to say about coach Ward, I am sure he is working hard to turn the program around. We will have to wait and see how things work out, but he does need to show some improvement in the upcoming games if he wants to get the heat off his back. Go Tigers!!
Ward 4 Award

Mckeesport, PA

#26 Oct 4, 2012
The MASD school board accepting his resignation is an award to all sincere, loyal, and knowledgeable Tiger fans.

Let's do it school board.
Loser

New Kensington, PA

#27 Oct 4, 2012
Geez, how many freshman are on the varsity team this year? How many of them are starting? Take that into consideration when analyzing why ward sucks, anyone with the talent he has this year would be a . 500 team. With that being said, he should of won the quad championship the past two years. We need more kids wanting to play the game.
John Q

United States

#28 Oct 4, 2012
What an idiot that knows nothing about football. You never win any games with the majority of your squad starting Freshman and Sophmores. In most places.. Freshman are not even part of the HS program.. they are JR High!!!. LOL... You suck and are dumb.
John Q

United States

#29 Oct 4, 2012
There I go again, talking about sucking. I'm such the naughty boy!!! Tee hee hee!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#30 Oct 4, 2012
Jack Sherer wrote:
<quoted text>
GEOEGE SMITH WAS THE BIGGEST EGOTISTICAL COACH MCKEESPORT EVER HAD. BOTTOM LINE HE QUIT ON OUR KIDS. IT WAS ALL ABOUT HIM NEVER ABOUT OUR KIDS. GOOD RIDDENS GEORGE. THANK YOU COACH WARD OUR KIDS NEED YOU.
Geeze Ralphy,

After reading that literary masterpiece, I am somewhat torn between child or moron as the author. Please respond for closure.
Snidely

Grand Blanc, MI

#31 Oct 4, 2012
Snidely wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeze Ralphy,
After reading that literary masterpiece, I am somewhat torn between child or moron as the author. Please respond for closure.
Coach Ward thank you for all you do for our kids. Smith walked out on our kids because of his over inflated ego. Good luck tomorrow.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#32 Oct 4, 2012
Snidely wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Ward thank you for all you do for our kids. Smith walked out on our kids because of his over inflated ego. Good luck tomorrow.
Luck is for suckers Ralph or whoever you want to be now.

It's strange that you emulate. You're a person too Ralphy. Instead of wanting to be me or anyone who pops up on your video games, you must define yourself. You are a person too.
Snidely

Grand Blanc, MI

#33 Oct 4, 2012
Snidely wrote:
<quoted text>
Luck is for suckers Ralph or whoever you want to be now.
It's strange that you emulate. You're a person too Ralphy. Instead of wanting to be me or anyone who pops up on your video games, you must define yourself. You are a person too.
Good luck Tigers.... Coach Ward you are the best thing that happened to our school in years.
Here is A Thought

Mckeesport, PA

#34 Oct 4, 2012
Loser wrote:
Geez, how many freshman are on the varsity team this year? How many of them are starting? Take that into consideration when analyzing why ward sucks, anyone with the talent he has this year would be a . 500 team. With that being said, he should of won the quad championship the past two years. We need more kids wanting to play the game.
There are kids that want to play the game, just not for this coach. He needs to be let go for the betterment of the kids and the program. The talent is still there , just not on the sidelines!
Loser

New Kensington, PA

#35 Oct 5, 2012
Here is A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>There are kids that want to play the game, just not for this coach. He needs to be let go for the betterment of the kids and the program. The talent is still there , just not on the sidelines!
should not matter who the coach is, how bad does your kid want to play the game, and you as a parent are the reason your kid doesn't play, it's about the kids will to play the game, I hated Coach Smith but I played for him cause I loved the game. Stop making up stuff about Ward. He's doing the best he can. Yes am the loser. John Q I would love to meet you tonight at the tiger game.
John Q

United States

#36 Oct 5, 2012
Ward is doing a great job... getting the thugs out so the good kids can learn and play the game the right way. Can't believe how similar our beliefs have becme... imagine that.. John Q and a Loser agreeing again. Ward has done the right things at every school he has been at. This has NOTING to do with Winning.. and I am sorry Loser that you had to play under Smith. Look up Drunk A-hole in the dictionary.. there is his pic. I would never play for the Port.. let alone someone like Smith.
Loser

Springfield, NJ

#37 Oct 5, 2012
Can't argue with that. I may of changed my mind about u. Lol
John Q

United States

#38 Oct 5, 2012
Maybe we should just meet over at Bootsie's for a beer after the games tonight.
Loser

Springfield, NJ

#39 Oct 5, 2012
Lol. Sounds good. Only if we win.
Fan of the game

Mckeesport, PA

#40 Oct 7, 2012
Here is A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>There are kids that want to play the game, just not for this coach. He needs to be let go for the betterment of the kids and the program. The talent is still there , just not on the sidelines!
I hear the same things, many kids just won't go out for the team because of the coach. Unfortunately they are only hurting themselves, because if they have any ability they could be costing themselves a possible college education.
Fan of the game

Mckeesport, PA

#41 Oct 7, 2012
Fan of the game wrote:
<quoted text> I hear the same things, many kids just won't go out for the team because of the coach. Unfortunately they are only hurting themselves, because if they have any ability they could be costing themselves a possible college education.
That's funny thats what was said when smith coached. Kids didnt want to play because of the way he coached either. Get over it already. Come up with some new bit(h already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have a great day, I am. 9 hr Crumbs Pelosi 3
McKeesport Police Blunders, False Arrest, Repor... (Jan '08) 10 hr Crumbs Pelosi 74
March 5th. D-Day Sun Crumbs Pelosi 18
Boro workers Sun Hobo Jim 8
Toni D. Sun Candyman 5
democratic vs republician (May '17) Sun Crumbs Pelosi 66
Danny boys party Sun Lamont Cranston 13

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages