Information sought about fatal shooti...

Information sought about fatal shooting in McKeesport

There are 10 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune story from Dec 14, 2009, titled Information sought about fatal shooting in McKeesport. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune reports that:

McKeesport police and Allegheny County homicide detectives conducted a door-to-door search in the 20-unit Highview Gardens apartment building yesterday after a fatal shooting just outside the building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune.

K I R

AOL

#1 Dec 14, 2009
RIP Paul. I hope this young man's death is not in vain. As I was saying before in a recent post about what happened to Birdman. Where was the police presence? I am not for police brutality but officers like LT Greene are necessary in times like this. People need to respect the law and realize there are many things to do with their lives.

Keep this man's family in your prayers.
K I R

AOL

#2 Dec 14, 2009
The person who did this wasted their and the life of the man who died which I do not understand. There is many more positive things to do then gang bang and commit crimes.
britt

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Dec 14, 2009
R.I.P Paul i cant believe this happened to you of all people i was just thinkin about you and now look. I cant stand the things that have been going on in Mckeesport the people need to just grow and stop all the violence. no matter what ill always love you and forever will you be in my heart
REALITY CHECK

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Dec 14, 2009
Who was the victim
Sad Event

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Dec 14, 2009
REALITY CHECK wrote:
Who was the victim
Street rumor has it that the perpetrator came out second best.

The potential prey came in first by a long shot. No pun intended.

It is sad to see such a waste of a young life. I sympathize with his parents, relatives and friends.

Just like my Ciudad Juarez Mexican friends across the board from El Paso would always caution me on my Army days visits to their Wild West city:

“YOU SCREW WITH THE BULL YOU WILL GET THE HORNS”

“To Each His Own....Opinion!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 14, 2009
Why don't the have security at Hi-View? There's certainly enough shootings and drug dealing and other assorted crimes to warrant the cost to the City. My heart goes out to the family of the victim.
K I R

AOL

#7 Dec 15, 2009
Hi-View does have a security detail. When this incident happened they were down to 8 hours a day. This week they beefed up security to 16 hours a day. They have 2 armed act 235 officers on that site walking and making their presence known.
Living in McKeesport wrote:
Why don't the have security at Hi-View? There's certainly enough shootings and drug dealing and other assorted crimes to warrant the cost to the City. My heart goes out to the family of the victim.

“To Each His Own....Opinion!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 15, 2009
Thanks for the info, I did not know that....but I'm never there, so I would not know. I just thought that there wasn't any security because of all the things that happen down there all the time. It should be 24 hrs if you ask me. And anyone involved in any shady activity or crime should be evicted.
scan

Portland, OR

#9 Dec 19, 2009
Save Our Children since 1975 to 1999 by a handicapped and survivor from 20 years of severe childhood abuse with his twin sister. See and read this history from Donora, Pennsylvania to Portland and Eugene, Oregon at: http://www.efn.org/~scan
scan@efn.org

Paul M. McLaughlin
Stop Child Abuse NOW!
298 Hunington
Eugene, Oregon 97405
See the truth

Sharon, PA

#10 Nov 26, 2013
McKeesport cover up information is how they all kept jobs. Greene did plenty with others in fear by threats of false charges. He did plenty wrong, those high settlement amounts in McKeesport normally cost jobs. It was more than enough to lose a job, and he's hiding a lot.

I know he's abused several others, but some of these women say he threatened. They said they were too scared to report to police friends of Greene. He threatens false charges and abused his power to hide the truth.

McKeesport is running out of money currently. In light of the current situation, this proves how the Delta report missed some losses. Settlements, most private from McKeesport.

When McKeesport is completely out of money, everyone will agree one settlement was more than enough to let Greene go!

Several women told me he touched them inappropriately, with threat of extra charges to his already false charges given.

This is why I believe he is involved or knows about the Kimberly Krimm murder.

Greene has a temper and has been well known for years in McKeesport for police brutality. He's a liability, and to date I hear he was let go recently.

I know he arrested one with her husband and kids watching. He called her a hooker, placed charges that were later dropped. I know the names to look up and post. You won't be able to make anyone believe McKeesport isn't in trouble.

With money lost to police abuses, illegal gambling, BP store manager scam, McKeesport police pay scam (reported by former chief Pero) regarding several officers. Some of ggsse several officers were high ranking, Brewster covered it up and had the records sealed by the DA. The current AG investigation lead to several McKeesport black eyes. The mayor is silent on negativity name calling now. It's his close friends bringing McKeesport all the city negativity. Bring it up at your city council meetings. He's rewarding failure consistently and constantly. This is why McKeesport is broke. To find the solutions you will need to be honest about problems. If the mayor is unwilling to admit the truth, he is to blame over anyone. He doesn't finger point negativity at his friends, that's how you know he's involved. He will only comment on negativity to anyone he is against. The negativity finger pointing of itself is in fact negativity. Ironic. This makes the mayor the McKeesport negativity king. He's not saddened by his own actions. Mike Cherepko thinks he's perfect after peeping in on sex in class rooms at the former torn down Cornell School. McKeesport is done.

He rewarded Dixon for his abuses to his own girlfriend. The settlement was setup by Brewster. Senator Brewster, former mayor of McKeesport abused authority by rewarding violence in the police department. They did let Dixon go, and numerous news viewers swear they seen a short news segment with Officer Thomas Greene and Lynn arrested. Perhaps the fact is no one was recording the time. I've seen McKeesport news stories go for one short run by news only to be squelched fast. Senator Brewster called in another of his infamous favors. McKeesport is known for dealing with criminals and government claims for money. He gets a cut off all the committees he is on.

In 2002, Brewster was McKeesport council president and the Kucich lawsuit to help Elash started then.

McKeesport is on its final thread because all of these moves brought the kicked can to today. Brewster had another city legal representative to McKeesport fired. He started the corruption up more than any of the McKeesport previous heads of the city.

McKeesport has the highest number of indicted at once police and politicians in one sweep for the entire Mon Valley. Greene helped.

McKeesport is full of unsolved murders the police aren't solving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Glassport Catholic girls a fan of the Pooph... 53 min Jim Bobsky 1
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... 1 hr Competition Commi... 26
Has anyone seen the new Glassport commercial? 4 hr Wheres the Beef 5
More Bullcrap From Rishas 6 hr White Collar crime 10
What will replace Spaggy's? Who is the new own... Mon paver 14
Poll Any Update on the Cornell Sex Scandal? (Dec '10) Mon Warm Cold Cases 1,057
Tax Dollars / Public Safety Questioned Jul 3 Pearl Costa 2
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE