Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

How is Holtzman still a principal for McKeesport? I thought the state was to remove him if his school did not make AYP for 3 years??? This is the 6th year, so why is he still there?
Insider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

When are you people going to get off this guy's nut sack? His family is experiencing a horrible horrible battle right now with Sr.'s wife. Give him some space!
The Grim Reaper

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

You reap what you sew. If they are experiencing pain, that just may be karma kicking them in the butt for all those they screwed over. They deserve that and so so so much more.

Perhaps we should look into where marky mark got the $$$ to pay his loans. Im sure that money was not declared Hmmm doesn't the IRS have a toll free tip line?
Football Parent

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!
I CARE because I am graduated from McKeesport, have relatives who attend MASD and have friends and relatives who pay taxea to MASD. If you pay taxes to MASD, you should care just as much or more than I do!!! Smh.
I do not have a problem with the person in question, but I do have a problem with the manner in which it was done...the same way 99% of the things in the district are done...sneaky and underhanded. If you actuallu attended achool board meetings, you would know first hand that I am speaking the truth.
Btw...speak for yourself. I would actually be an asset to the district.:-)
Yeah, they can hire you for 1st grade spelling! By the way I have no problem with my tax dollars paying for an administrator who does his job well!
Compassion In Order

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Insider wrote:
When are you people going to get off this guy's nut sack? His family is experiencing a horrible horrible battle right now with Sr.'s wife. Give him some space!
My family and I send our many prays and concerns to Tracy and family. We pray for a recovery.

We share in your family's sorrow and pain.
Surprised

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Football Parent wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, they can hire you for 1st grade spelling! By the way I have no problem with my tax dollars paying for an administrator who does his job well!
Obviously, I was on my phone and autocorrect spelled some of the words for me. I immediately corrected all of the typos within seconds of the post.
I can't say that you did the same regarding your grammar.

If you are accepting to the fact that your tax dollars pay for the salary of an individual who does not have the proper credentials, shame on you.
Football Parent

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, I was on my phone and autocorrect spelled some of the words for me. I immediately corrected all of the typos within seconds of the post.
I can't say that you did the same regarding your grammar.
If you are accepting to the fact that your tax dollars pay for the salary of an individual who does not have the proper credentials, shame on you.
Good for you and auto correct. So now along with being the all knowing person of who has what credentials, you are the grammar police. Get over it, Mr Holtzman is the Principal and he is very good at what he does!
Surprised

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Football Parent wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you and auto correct. So now along with being the all knowing person of who has what credentials, you are the grammar police. Get over it, Mr Holtzman is the Principal and he is very good at what he does!
What exactly does he do as HEAD principal that makes him "good at what he does???"
He is NOT qualified...does not have proper credentials...cannot observe teachers because he has
never taught himself...his building has not made AYP in 6
years...
So, because his father was on the board that was enough
to hire him as HEAD principal...or any principal for that matter?? In what world? Do your
research, sweetheart!!
Jerry Q

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Get over this.. He is the Principal for as long as he wants the job. I do not expect this to be too much longer... once the family situation has run it's course, and he is no longer tied to this town, I think SR will leave this god forsaken place for the restful Confines of Forward TWP. It will get his daughter out of harms way in the Port.. and into a respectable school District and his Son can move on to bigger and Better places.
Voice from the crowd

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly does he do as HEAD principal that makes him "good at what he does???"
He is NOT qualified...does not have proper credentials...cannot observe teachers because he has
never taught himself...his building has not made AYP in 6
years...
So, because his father was on the board that was enough
to hire him as HEAD principal...or any principal for that matter?? In what world? Do your
research, sweetheart!!
Last time I checked he has not been the principal at the high school for the last 6 years. Maybe you should do your research Sweetheart! By the way, I am sure that he is the only administrator, or teacher that has gotten a job in McKeesport or any other district only because he knows someone. Also, if you look at the test scores since he has taken over from 2009 - 2012, the number of kids passing the PSSA, while still below the state average Has IMPROVED UNDER HIS WATCH AS HEAD PRINCIPAL! Good Job Mark and Staff.
Football Parent

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Voice from the crowd wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I checked he has not been the principal at the high school for the last 6 years. Maybe you should do your research Sweetheart! By the way, I am sure that he is the only administrator, or teacher that has gotten a job in McKeesport or any other district only because he knows someone. Also, if you look at the test scores since he has taken over from 2009 - 2012, the number of kids passing the PSSA, while still below the state average Has IMPROVED UNDER HIS WATCH AS HEAD PRINCIPAL! Good Job Mark and Staff.
I noticed that as well. Our test scores, while lower than our district would obviously like, have improved since he has become Principal. Don't worry though I am sure our hating teacher from another district will say something like he has no impact on the scores, or they are still way to low. I look at it as being a positive and a sign that the district and high school are headed in the right direction. Another thing I noticed is that other schools with a principal with the so called "proper credentials" have seen their test scores drop over this same time period!
Surppised

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Either the scores help the students make AYP or they don't. In this case, they do NOT. Therefore, it really doesn't even matter. Obviously he hasn't been with the district for 6 years...MASD has not made AYP for 6 years. If a school does not make AYP within 3 years with the same "head principal" in charge of that school, the state is to get rid of him/ her.
Bottom line...he only got his job bc of his father...
What a shame that people like you think this is the proper manner to get where you need to be in life...based on who you know and not what you know. No wonder why MASD is on the list of failing school districts!! Unbelievable.
Grim reaper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I guess Holtzman's steller performance is why the district is on the list for students to attend better schools.
Not only are we stuck with this bum and all his reject kin (if they were any good wouldn't they be at a better district?), we get to pay for kids to go to better schools! Your tax dollars at work!!!
Biggie Smalls

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Notice the corelation of how the district has sunk to new lows and the Holtzmans running the school board/district?
Out Of Bounds

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

The Grim Reaper wrote:
You reap what you sew. If they are experiencing pain, that just may be karma kicking them in the butt for all those they screwed over. They deserve that and so so so much more.
This is wrong on so many levels I do not even know where to begin. Saying his family deserves this is just sick.
Grim Reaper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I don't decide who deserves what. I am only saying Karma is a bitch. Do enough really bad things to other people, bad things will happen.

As for the big baby, he can never experience enough pain to right the wrongs he has done.
Coaching Staff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Grim Reaper wrote:
I don't decide who deserves what. I am only saying Karma is a bitch. Do enough really bad things to other people, bad things will happen.
As for the big baby, he can never experience enough pain to right the wrongs he has done.
Are you the one we hung from the telephone pole by your underware until your ass bled?
Grim Reaper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Wow. You are so so witty. It would take slot more the big baby and his pals to do that.

And you wonder why you and ward are out of work. Still trying to play bully. Such a good example for the students.

I'm beginning to understand why people say big baby was such a poor choice for principle.

And karma is still a bitch.
Football Parent

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!
I CARE because I am graduated from McKeesport, have relatives who attend MASD and have friends and relatives who pay taxea to MASD. If you pay taxes to MASD, you should care just as much or more than I do!!! Smh.
I do not have a problem with the person in question, but I do have a problem with the manner in which it was done...the same way 99% of the things in the district are done...sneaky and underhanded. If you actuallu attended achool board meetings, you would know first hand that I am speaking the truth.
Btw...speak for yourself. I would actually be an asset to the district.:-)
Ok, so what job did you apply for that you didn't get?
Witness

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Coaching Staff wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the one we hung from the telephone pole by your underware until your ass bled?
No, he was the one you tried to do it to but he put his boot up your azz and you went crying home to mommy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of60
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the McKeesport Forum right now

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
South Allegheny school board member and wife ac... (Sep '13) 5 min hello 207
Why is Mrs. G trying to keep Ken Peoples off th... 8 min Innocent CCD Baby 29
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 56 min T kprbutt 3,556
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 56 min thigh masters 51,397
What are they building 4 hr No Tips 4 Tattoo Help 22
5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Mon Valley Gambling Ring 4 hr Fix Is In As Usual 30
All the more reason to get pregnant in Mckeespo... 12 hr Not on Welfare 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search