Who will you vote for to replace Loga...

Who will you vote for to replace Logan??? (PA Senator)

Created by say_what_ on Jul 31, 2010

255 votes

Click on an option to vote

Brewster

Gergley

Kourtz

Matta Jr.

Someone else

Anyone else

Holtzman Sr.

Holtzman Jr.

Risha

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jimbo

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Jul 31, 2010
This poll is meaningless unless you are a member of the Democratic Committee in the 45th District. Voters have no say. Each party committee will select a candidate for November
Dee Connors

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2010
I think Ed Coulter
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Aug 1, 2010
How can you vote for ANYONE that has ever had political ties to this city ? Like the battered housewife that continues to go back to the abusive
husband, you folks must have some twisted love affair with inept, crooked local politicians. Don't
you ever get sick & tired getting @hit on & lied to
by the same old machine. Unbee-freakin-leavable.

Beam me up Scotty-no intelligent life forms left.
City employee

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2010
Just say NO to Sluggo!
Rostraver Rosie

AOL

#5 Aug 1, 2010
Can we get Dr. Risha an address with the Beatle?
Sharpie

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Aug 1, 2010
If you mean the Fifth Beatle, he's got three that I know of.

Elkridge, MD

#7 Aug 1, 2010
I'm a demo comm member that has a vote .who should I vote for???
committee man

Gibsonia, PA

#8 Aug 1, 2010
MEMBER wrote:
I'm a demo comm member that has a vote .who should I vote for???
Gergley all the way!!!!!!!!!!
Ness

AOL

#9 Aug 2, 2010
committee man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure -- is that why JB is cleaning out his office and the Council VP rearranging it?
General

North Versailles, PA

#10 Aug 2, 2010
Ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure -- is that why JB is cleaning out his office and the Council VP rearranging it?
Is it going to take Brewster all the way to May to evac? Pittman, call in the chopper. Brewster will need a ride (without the Tahoe) and a Nixonesque departure.
repeat sluggo

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2010
committee man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea vote Gergley.. kick back king from the unions and don't forget pinocio Maglicco .gerg has his hand up his ass to move his mouth. won't be no votes in grandview or christy park . No neighbour hood school now I guess pinocio .

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 7, 2010
Kortz and Gergely easily beating JB in the court of public opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the committee people making the selection will do the same. Even though I am not a JB fan, it would be good for McKeesport to have a state senator from McKeesport. I guess we'll have to settle for a State Rep. When Bill or Marc wins, McKeesport will band together to replace the winner with one of our own. JB will probably vote Republican out of the sour grapes and spitefulness that he is known for.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 7, 2010
repeat sluggo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea vote Gergley.. kick back king from the unions and don't forget pinocio Maglicco .gerg has his hand up his ass to move his mouth. won't be no votes in grandview or christy park . No neighbour hood school now I guess pinocio .
Mr. USA, I find it amusing that you Brewster people who pushed for Marc are now demeaning him. No loyalty among thieves? I've personally spoken to more than one Mckeesport committe person who is backing Kortz or Gergely.
Nostrodamus

AOL

#14 Aug 7, 2010
Yea, you Mob Valley politician fight it out. Kortz, Gergely, and Brewster divide the vote -- and Joe slips in.

It happened before to JB.

Be smart and wait your turn. Get behind JB. Who will bring more to your district$-- JB or the others?
General

North Versailles, PA

#15 Aug 7, 2010
Nostrodamus wrote:
Yea, you Mob Valley politician fight it out. Kortz, Gergely, and Brewster divide the vote -- and Joe slips in.
It happened before to JB.
Be smart and wait your turn. Get behind JB. Who will bring more to your district$-- JB or the others?
Others that have more friends in Hbg, and know how to accomplish things there. JB would be a 60+ year old Freshman. Who does he think he is? Jabbers from West Mifflin?
Gipper

AOL

#16 Aug 7, 2010
General wrote:
<quoted text>
Others that have more friends in Hbg, and know how to accomplish things there. JB would be a 60+ year old Freshman. Who does he think he is? Jabbers from West Mifflin?
I am sure glad they got my birthday wrong. They would have said I did not have enough experience for my young age.
Questions

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Aug 8, 2010
Could this polls creator "say_what_" explain the difference between "someone else" and "anyone else"? I must be missing something that others are getting. Thanks.

I like Bill Kortz for the job. He's knocked on my door several times campaigning for himself and came across as passionate, smart and personable. Is that the impression other readers get of Bill?

I don't know Gergely or Matta and haven't formed a favorable opinion of Brewster. I drove home for lunch down Grandview a few months back and saw him screaming at an older woman close to Abraham Street. What kind of man, let along Mayor does that?
Teacher

AOL

#18 Aug 8, 2010
Questions wrote:
Could this polls creator "say_what_" explain the difference between "someone else" and "anyone else"? I must be missing something that others are getting. Thanks.
I like Bill Kortz for the job. He's knocked on my door several times campaigning for himself and came across as passionate, smart and personable. Is that the impression other readers get of Bill?
I don't know Gergely or Matta and haven't formed a favorable opinion of Brewster. I drove home for lunch down Grandview a few months back and saw him screaming at an older woman close to Abraham Street. What kind of man, let along Mayor does that?
I would suspect that "anyone else" is the entire universe of candidates, whereas "someone else" is a subset of the universe.

The Mayor was not screaming -- her hearing aid batteries went dead and there was traffic background noise. Cut the Mayor a break this time.
Questions

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Aug 8, 2010
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suspect that "anyone else" is the entire universe of candidates, whereas "someone else" is a subset of the universe.
The Mayor was not screaming -- her hearing aid batteries went dead and there was traffic background noise. Cut the Mayor a break this time.
Excellent discreet math and set theory review. Thanks.

Worn out bateries? LOL!!!!!!!!
Questions

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Aug 8, 2010
Batteries.

Forgive me.

I just spit orange juice all over my computer!!!!

You are too funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Several Pittsburgh area school districts downgr... 9 hr Way I See It 5
Another Shooting Fri Hobo Jim 48
Was Cherepko, running for Mayor, part of Cornel... (May '11) Fri Slugster 158
City Council Fri Not Fair and Bala... 26
City Council Member against violence is violent... Thu Slugster 22
SHOOTINGS IN McKEESPORT and our FUTURE as a CITY (Jul '12) Jul 28 Innocent Lad 86
News Action News Investigates: City denies elderly w... Jul 26 Failed Cover Up 77
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages