Haler Heights safety watch tonight
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
BE a PI

Pittsburgh, PA

#106 Aug 23, 2013
watching carefully wrote:
all suvs owned by the tax payer should have City of McKeesport painted on them on them with a government plate....
Actually, that is a great idea.(One of the first real, good ideas I have ever seen on this cesspool of a forum).

Maybe someone could bring this up at the next council meeting?
how many suvs were at the golf tourney at westwood this last month? None is not an answer !
If the tourney is considered a city sanctioned event then it makes sense.

If the people using it were actively discussing city issues with importnat folks, it makes sense.

Like it or don't MANY important discussion and decisions are made on the golf course.
pictures and locations will be addressed at a later date.
more to come
I think doing that would lend a lot of credibility to your claims.

It would also be factual info that could be used to bring the issue (if there is one) to light.
ATV Outlaw

United States

#107 Aug 23, 2013
BE a PI wrote:
<quoted text>
This is recent? Seriously?
<quoted text>
She is a serious nut bag IMHO. Nothing better to do than complain about stuff. But then, she is a lawyer. I saw her on the last election day arguing in front of Serra with someone. I just shook my head and walked by. She sounded like a cranky old woman.
Hope she doesnt expect her fireman neighbor to save her ass or house if/when she ever needs help. I'd give her the one finger salute.
<quoted text>
And it looks real good too.....they should be happy you are maintaining an area that was abandoned before. Oh, I forgot, Lawyer Lady and her cronies felt that is THEIR property....LOL
Have you given any thought to building a paint ball range down there or maybe a skateboard/bike park for the kids? BMX track? I think there are plenty of folks in the neighborhood who would get behind you on that.
<quoted text>
I think the accusation is that the vehicles are being used in off-hours to do non-city work. And I agree, that is wrong.
Though if ANYONE deserves that sort of perk, it would be our police. Some of them are power trippy, but all do a very tough job and put their lives on the line for the rest of us.
Anyways, until someone balls up and provides PROOF of misuse its just sour grapes. Probably from the same people who cry about kids on ATVs so they call the cops and waste even MORE fuel and city dollars to address their claims. LOL
The lawyer lady and I disagree on the ATV issue. To think if her house was on Fire, I would stand by and do nothing is so very wrong. I would be the first one there to help her. It's just who I am. As for the Paint Ball area.. We're going with Airsoft, They don't shoot as far, and don't hurt as much.We are clearing paths and soon will be making tree house/ Treestamds to shoot from. I will make this a fun place for kids to play in..
The high road

Pittsburgh, PA

#108 Aug 23, 2013
ATV Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
The lawyer lady and I disagree on the ATV issue. To think if her house was on Fire, I would stand by and do nothing is so very wrong. I would be the first one there to help her. It's just who I am.
..,.and that is what makes you the better person that her!

She and her cronies badmouthing you and she will still expect your service when she needs it. Go figure.

Glad you are the better person!
ATV Outlaw wrote:
As for the Paint Ball area.. We're going with Airsoft, They don't shoot as far, and don't hurt as much.We are clearing paths and soon will be making tree house/ Treestamds to shoot from. I will make this a fun place for kids to play in..
Mark my words, she will be in chambers complaining that you are "encouraging gun violence."
Pleasure City SUV Fleet

Mckeesport, PA

#109 Aug 23, 2013
all suvs owned by the tax payer should have City of McKeesport painted on them on them with a government plate....
like the cop cars....... why try to hide? we know all the plate numbers because they are on record with the city.. how many suvs were at the golf tourney at westwood this last month? None is not an answer !
pictures and locations will be addressed at a later date.
more to come
The bully and above the law mayor would never agree to have City of McKeesport logos on them. You should understand that they are all used for undercover work or is it unauthorized off duty hours pleasure, entertainment, travel, and personal chores? Where are you Councilman Soles on this one? You are supposed to look out for your constituents.

Ravenstahl got nailed for taking his family in the Pittsburgh city owned SUV to the Washington County concert.
ATV Outlaw

United States

#110 Aug 23, 2013
The high road wrote:
<quoted text>
..,.and that is what makes you the better person that her!
She and her cronies badmouthing you and she will still expect your service when she needs it. Go figure.
Glad you are the better person!
<quoted text>
Mark my words, she will be in chambers complaining that you are "encouraging gun violence."
Can't wait till I start wacking her deer. Lol Bow season right around the corner.
ATV Outlaw

United States

#111 Aug 23, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were these four drivers and how do you know they were there?
Detectives. And do you watch the news ? I counted 4 SUVs .
PAGC Deer Dear

Mckeesport, PA

#112 Aug 23, 2013
ATV Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait till I start wacking her deer. Lol Bow season right around the corner.
Last time I checked all wild game is owned by the Commonwealth's Game Commission.
deer hunter

West Mifflin, PA

#113 Aug 23, 2013
this is a false statement the game are owned by no one the game commission has rules and regulations,.....laws need to be obeyed.
PAGC Deer Dear

Mckeesport, PA

#114 Aug 24, 2013
deer hunter wrote:
this is a false statement the game are owned by no one the game commission has rules and regulations,.....laws need to be obeyed.
With all due respect I believe you are misinformed on PA game ownership.

103. Ownership, jurisdiction and control of game and
wildlife.

(a) General rule.--The ownership, jurisdiction over and
control of game or wildlife is vested in the commission as an
independent agency of the Commonwealth in its sovereign capacity
to be controlled, regulated and disposed of in accordance with
this title.

(b) Method of management.--The commission shall utilize
hunting and trapping as methods of effecting necessary
management of game, furbearer and wildlife populations.
Do Your Research

Mckeesport, PA

#115 Aug 24, 2013
PAGC Deer Dear wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect I believe you are misinformed on PA game ownership.
103. Ownership, jurisdiction and control of game and
wildlife.
(a) General rule.--The ownership, jurisdiction over and
control of game or wildlife is vested in the commission as an
independent agency of the Commonwealth in its sovereign capacity
to be controlled, regulated and disposed of in accordance with
this title.
(b) Method of management.--The commission shall utilize
hunting and trapping as methods of effecting necessary
management of game, furbearer and wildlife populations.
I think you nailed the Deer Hunter poster with this one. Nice clean kill shot to the Deer Hunter's malfunctioning brain.
avid hunter

Pittsburgh, PA

#116 Aug 29, 2014
Do Your Research wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you nailed the Deer Hunter poster with this one. Nice clean kill shot to the Deer Hunter's malfunctioning brain.
Provided a hunter in the state of PA has a hunting license, he or she can hunt for game on his own property.
Deer Slayer

Elizabeth, PA

#117 Aug 29, 2014
Do Your Research wrote:
<quoted text>
Or my property with my permission and he/she must obey all the game laws.
Mayors New Digs

Elizabeth, PA

#118 Aug 30, 2014
I think that we have over worked this public servant Lady Lawyer and Rouge Fireman thing to the limit.

While the citizens of the Port sleep the student mayor is once again exhibiting his arrogance and disdain for common sense by spending UNBUDGETED tax payer monies on a kitchenette and new bath room with a shower.

Student mayor how about some front page Daily News pictures with you washing off your golf clubs in the new shower?
Luke R

West Mifflin, PA

#119 Aug 31, 2014
The Mayor does what he wants to do, he has the power , the connections and the laws that bend in his favor. He's doing OK for himself. Even as the peeper that allowed Ms. D to collect a very large sum of money, he has no regrets. After all it's not HIS money the insurance company has to pay Ms D for her victorious verdict by the Supreme Court.
The Overground

Elizabeth, PA

#120 Aug 31, 2014
Luke R wrote:
The Mayor does what he wants to do, he has the power , the connections and the laws that bend in his favor. He's doing OK for himself. Even as the peeper that allowed Ms. D to collect a very large sum of money, he has no regrets. After all it's not HIS money the insurance company has to pay Ms D for her victorious verdict by the Supreme Court.
The mayor is operating above the law since he took office. He ultimately will have to explain the miscounting and lax accounting of fees on the mechanical devices and how the phantom machines were overlooked by his police officers.

I agree that up to this time, he is riding in the stratosphere and exempt from all laws. But with the confidential informants, intercepted communications, and at least 13 cooperating indicted criminals he could be facing an unexpected Waterloo.

The nature of the disposition of the Holtzman and Porky cases could have a bearing on his future. To save their futures, they have to give something important up to the state authorities. Will what they reveal engulf any elected official? Time will tell.

We shall see in the near future if his arrogance and cockiness prevail over the forces of law and justice. He got emboldened by the late Risha and MDC fix of his wrong doings at the Cornell School.

Yes, up to now he has been winning and dominating on all fronts. He believes he is infallible and immune from the law and dominates the news media. If it continues, we commend him for controlling and conquering the laws that impede his never ending arrogance and dictatorship.

Onward and upward will continue unabated until the come back of the AG is executed.
JImmy B

West Mifflin, PA

#121 Aug 31, 2014
The Overground wrote:
<quoted text>
The mayor is operating above the law since he took office. He ultimately will have to explain the miscounting and lax accounting of fees on the mechanical devices and how the phantom machines were overlooked by his police officers.
I agree that up to this time, he is riding in the stratosphere and exempt from all laws. But with the confidential informants, intercepted communications, and at least 13 cooperating indicted criminals he could be facing an unexpected Waterloo.
The nature of the disposition of the Holtzman and Porky cases could have a bearing on his future. To save their futures, they have to give something important up to the state authorities. Will what they reveal engulf any elected official? Time will tell.
We shall see in the near future if his arrogance and cockiness prevail over the forces of law and justice. He got emboldened by the late Risha and MDC fix of his wrong doings at the Cornell School.
Yes, up to now he has been winning and dominating on all fronts. He believes he is infallible and immune from the law and dominates the news media. If it continues, we commend him for controlling and conquering the laws that impede his never ending arrogance and dictatorship.
Onward and upward will continue unabated until the come back of the AG is executed.
LMAO ! Everyone is getting locked up in the future!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
You're a hoot!!
NO SHIT !
Lady Lawyer Guard

Elizabeth, PA

#122 Sep 1, 2014
Thanks Lady Lawyer for making my mom's and dad's home safe for my brother, our puppy and me.
Bagman

Elizabeth, PA

#123 Sep 3, 2014
HH is a bagman free zone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bang Bang Shaved Toe Beef Gang 19 hr Corrupt Comey 2
Jerry the Kickback Dairy Tue Cooked Comey 3
My step sister caught me pleasuring myself to h... Tue Candyman 4
Would you rather get a hand job or the one eyed... Tue Phony Comey 9
Dave K doublecross Tue Phony Comey 12
Poll Pennsylvania lawmaker Gergely charged with gamb... (Mar '16) Sep 14 Dept of Injustice 70
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Sep 14 Dept of Injustice 145

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages