Haler Heights safety watch tonight
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#85 Aug 22, 2013
No cash needed wrote:
<quoted text>
The signs were donated.
Maybe the small ones are, but not the ones referenced in the Daily Snooze article today.
favors

West Mifflin, PA

#86 Aug 22, 2013
donations means favors..........
Solicitoed Contributions

Mckeesport, PA

#87 Aug 22, 2013
favors wrote:
donations means favors..........
The Pork made a lot of donations and contributions after a reminder call from our esteemed local elected officials or their authorized full time campaign manager.
paint artist

West Mifflin, PA

#88 Aug 22, 2013
how long will these signs be up without someone spraying grafitti on them or just knocking them over?

more to come
ATV Outlaw

Elizabeth, PA

#89 Aug 22, 2013
Vigilante Sisters wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was the side effect of Lawyer Lady and her cohorts roaming the streets watching for dangerous criminals like 15 year olds on ATVs having fun on their private property?
Lol , Just got an ATV for property maintenance. The first day I went down to our private property. Lawyer lady and her cronies called 911 on me. No surprise there, Thankfully she was such a great Ban Ordinance author, she used the exclusions section that now grant anyone who uses their ATV permission to MAINTAIN THEIR PROPERTY. They stated to the PD, Well because he's a Fireman he can do anything he wants ! No because I'm a property owner I can maintain my property with my ATV and you can't do a dam thing to stop me. Just bought a trail mower to hook to the back of it. Now I will be cutting my field with a big smile on my face.And I plan on maintaining my property a lot. Lol lAs for the Tahoe's hello, 4 wheel drive,we live in an area that gets snow. Glad to have them on duty, ready to respond to the random 911 ATV calls and chase them rogue kids off road if needed.
Snow Alert

Mckeesport, PA

#90 Aug 22, 2013
ATV Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the Tahoe's hello, 4 wheel drive,we live in an area that gets snow. Glad to have them on duty, ready to respond to the random 911 ATV calls and chase them rogue kids off road if needed.
Are our fire trucks 4 wheel drives?
watching carefully

West Mifflin, PA

#91 Aug 22, 2013
Snow Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Are our fire trucks 4 wheel drives?
why are these poeple allowed to go to giant eagle and the mall and do thEir shopping in these suv's.??? arent they suppose to be for business only?
thye get all their personal shit done on tax payer money and those suv's use a lot of gas.
Free Black SUV Rides

Mckeesport, PA

#92 Aug 22, 2013
watching carefully wrote:
<quoted text>why are these poeple allowed to go to giant eagle and the mall and do thEir shopping in these suv's.??? arent they suppose to be for business only?
thye get all their personal shit done on tax payer money and those suv's use a lot of gas.
The gas is free to them. You pay for it. They get it at the City owned gas pumps.

Ravenstahl got nailed by the press for taking his to a concert in another county. Do you think the local news would take pictures of the BLACK SUV at lunch with the solicitor and business manager at water front or other out of town restaurants.

City administration is above the law --- so far! No different than above the law at MASD.
watching carefully

West Mifflin, PA

#93 Aug 22, 2013
the mileage should be recorded everyday and brought up at monthly meetings why there are so many miles on these SUV's plus all gas receipts should be recorded also. many districts do this. and dont forget about the gas cards,they can be going for different ( personal ) cars???
more to come
Above the Law

Mckeesport, PA

#94 Aug 22, 2013
the mileage should be recorded everyday and brought up at monthly meetings why there are so many miles on these SUV's plus all gas receipts should be recorded also. many districts do this. and dont forget about the gas cards,they can be going for different ( personal ) cars???
more to come
What do not understand about being above the law? The mayor and his puppet council will not even entertain IV gate accountability.

I drove past the gas pump station one time and noticed a non-city vehicle filling up.

You must work for the city or know some one when you revealed gas cards.

I heard rumors that the service is being misused.
More important

Taylor, MI

#95 Aug 22, 2013
Shut up already and have respect for yourself and your department let ppl talk noone cares what they say. If something happens you will be the first one to save them no matter who says what about you. Let it go.
ATV Outlaw

Elizabeth, PA

#96 Aug 23, 2013
More important wrote:
Shut up already and have respect for yourself and your department let ppl talk noone cares what they say. If something happens you will be the first one to save them no matter who says what about you. Let it go.
Quick question, how many Tahoe's were at the double shooting last night while you were safe in your bed ? Answer: All of them .
BE a PI

Pittsburgh, PA

#97 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>why are these poeple allowed to go to giant eagle and the mall and do thEir shopping in these suv's.??? arent they suppose to be for business only?
That is a fair question. They shouldn't do that.

What is NOT fair is posting anonymous accusations on forums like this without ANY proof.

How would anyone know what the circumstances are behind seeing teh vehicle(s)? Not to mention - are you checking plates too? Because believe it or not, there are LOTS of Tahoe owners in the area and not all are city vehicles.

How would anyone know if you really are a concerned citizen or just an idiot who is looking to start trouble?

The way to bring stuff like this to light is to step up and provide proof, not just faceless accusations.
BE a PI

Pittsburgh, PA

#98 Aug 23, 2013
Free Black SUV Rides wrote:
<quoted text>
The gas is free to them. You pay for it. They get it at the City owned gas pumps.
Ravenstahl got nailed by the press for taking his to a concert in another county. Do you think the local news would take pictures of the BLACK SUV at lunch with the solicitor and business manager at water front or other out of town restaurants.
City administration is above the law --- so far! No different than above the law at MASD.
Why wait for someone else to do something about it then?

You see all these alleged violations - you have a computer and likely a cell phone with a camera....take pictures and then upload them to one of the hundreds of photo hosting sites out there and show the proof.

Until you do that, its just your accusations. You could be mistaken and they arent even city vehicles or emplyees.

Or, there could be reasons that you see them where you do.

Or they really could be using them inappropriately.

Everyone jumps on the bandwagon to accuse people but no one steps up to prove anything.

If you aren't doing anything to solve the problem, you are part of it.
BE a PI

Pittsburgh, PA

#99 Aug 23, 2013
Above the Law wrote:
<quoted text>

I drove past the gas pump station one time and noticed a non-city vehicle filling up.
You thought to make the accusation when you saw the vehicle.

Di you think to snap a quick photo top provide proof to your accusations?

Even the cheapest cell phones nowadays have cameras in them.

Disposable film cameras are still around too...cheap and easy.

What is your excuse?

Be an ASSET to the community and prove these claims and stop the problem rather than just being an A S S .
BE a PI

Pittsburgh, PA

#101 Aug 23, 2013
ATV Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , Just got an ATV for property maintenance. The first day I went down to our private property. Lawyer lady and her cronies called 911 on me. No surprise there,
This is recent? Seriously?
ATV Outlaw wrote:
Thankfully she was such a great Ban Ordinance author, she used the exclusions section that now grant anyone who uses their ATV permission to MAINTAIN THEIR PROPERTY. They stated to the PD, Well because he's a Fireman he can do anything he wants !
She is a serious nut bag IMHO. Nothing better to do than complain about stuff. But then, she is a lawyer. I saw her on the last election day arguing in front of Serra with someone. I just shook my head and walked by. She sounded like a cranky old woman.

Hope she doesnt expect her fireman neighbor to save her ass or house if/when she ever needs help. I'd give her the one finger salute.
ATV Outlaw wrote:
No because I'm a property owner I can maintain my property with my ATV and you can't do a dam thing to stop me. Just bought a trail mower to hook to the back of it. Now I will be cutting my field with a big smile on my face.And I plan on maintaining my property a lot.
And it looks real good too.....they should be happy you are maintaining an area that was abandoned before. Oh, I forgot, Lawyer Lady and her cronies felt that is THEIR property....LOL

Have you given any thought to building a paint ball range down there or maybe a skateboard/bike park for the kids? BMX track? I think there are plenty of folks in the neighborhood who would get behind you on that.
ATV Outlaw wrote:
Lol lAs for the Tahoe's hello, 4 wheel drive,we live in an area that gets snow. Glad to have them on duty, ready to respond to the random 911 ATV calls and chase them rogue kids off road if needed.
I think the accusation is that the vehicles are being used in off-hours to do non-city work. And I agree, that is wrong.

Though if ANYONE deserves that sort of perk, it would be our police. Some of them are power trippy, but all do a very tough job and put their lives on the line for the rest of us.

Anyways, until someone balls up and provides PROOF of misuse its just sour grapes. Probably from the same people who cry about kids on ATVs so they call the cops and waste even MORE fuel and city dollars to address their claims. LOL
Curious

Dravosburg, PA

#102 Aug 23, 2013
ATV Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick question, how many Tahoe's were at the double shooting last night while you were safe in your bed ? Answer: All of them .
So we are supposed to commend people for doing their jobs? What is your point?
watching carefully

West Mifflin, PA

#103 Aug 23, 2013
all suvs owned by the tax payer should have City of McKeesport painted on them on them with a government plate....
like the cop cars....... why try to hide? we know all the plate numbers because they are on record with the city.. how many suvs were at the golf tourney at westwood this last month? None is not an answer !

pictures and locations will be addressed at a later date.
more to come
More is Better

Mckeesport, PA

#104 Aug 23, 2013
ATV Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Would a fleet of FIVE luxury black Tahoe SUVs prevented the purported double shooting?

Does any other municipality in the Commonwealth in the financial condition of the Port sport a fleet of FOUR luxury black SUV Tahoes? I doubt it!
Curious

Dravosburg, PA

#105 Aug 23, 2013
ATV Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were these four drivers and how do you know they were there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too Many Mom's Boy's on Topix 15 hr Queeg 6
Council Does Great Work Improving Essentials 16 hr Queeg 5
Hags place Mon yee-yee 43
Mutt Jr's customer appreciation day Mon yee-yee 9
Ron Beck (Oct '14) Sun Ray Charles 127
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) Sun Harry the able man 65
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) Sat Harry the able man 285
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages