Haler Heights safety watch tonight

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Thank GOD for them

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 6, 2013
Look out! Lawyer Lady and her cronies are gonna be out on the streets of their hood tonight, patrolling and watching for rogue kids having fun and making noise!!
Rogue City and Fireman

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Thank GOD for them wrote:
Look out! Lawyer Lady and her cronies are gonna be out on the streets of their hood tonight, patrolling and watching for rogue kids having fun and making noise!!
The Lady Lawyer and her colleagues are doing an excellent community service in eliminating the drive by shootings and muggings in Haler Heights. We thank all of the marchers for their community interest and service.

Rogue kids could be the product of rogue parents and a fireman who was unauthorized to drive the city fire truck to the district magistrate's office while on duty with his partner. And, our rogue administration did not fire him to preserve the fire department's vote.

The Lady Lawyer never got her law license administratively suspended like the City's 2X DUI consigliore.

No need to watch out for the Lady Lawyer, watch out for the rogue fire truck driver and the 2X DUI consigliore driver.
Harry Palms

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Aug 6, 2013
is it ok to give out hand jobs?
i heard a bunch of married guys in Haler Heights aint getting any at home.....

just wonder if they will put me in jail ???
Just 4 Some

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Harry Palms wrote:
is it ok to give out hand jobs?
i heard a bunch of married guys in Haler Heights aint getting any at home.....
just wonder if they will put me in jail ???
You will only go to jail if you are not authorized to operate an ATV. All city employees and members or the MDC machine are exempt from the ATV ban ordinance.
FRANK

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Aug 6, 2013
Hopefully they are. Thats how you keep a decent neighborhood yet this is a bad thing to the typical Port resident. Clowns.
Stop the HH Marches

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Aug 6, 2013
FRANK wrote:
<quoted text> Hopefully they are. Thats how you keep a decent neighborhood yet this is a bad thing to the typical Port resident. Clowns.
Should Haler Heights become part of White Oak or Versailles?
Patty

West Mifflin, PA

#7 Aug 6, 2013
jimmy beaumont was at my house several times on the old 'pill hill'...........to get handjobs
FRANK

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Aug 6, 2013
Stop the HH Marches wrote:
<quoted text>
Should Haler Heights become part of White Oak or Versailles?
I could care less but instead of knocking people who take pride in their property how about taking note and just maybe the rest of that city wouldn't look like a complete dump. I have seen people in war-torn Afghanistan take more pride in their property than some of these ignorants bums who occupy Mckeesport. Obviously nobody in that city wants to stand up and say it like is. Its not surprising they are where they are.
FRANK

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Aug 6, 2013
Only a bunch of cowards would let ignorant non working ghetto punks run their city and devour tax dollars while they rapidly destroy it.
OMG LOL

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Aug 7, 2013
Rogue City and Fireman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lady Lawyer and her colleagues are doing an excellent community service in eliminating the drive by shootings and muggings in Haler Heights. We thank all of the marchers for their community interest and service.
LOL Like a bunch of old people walking on one or two streets ONE day out of the year would make a difference, even IF muggings and drive bys were an issue there....LOL
LMFAO JIMMY YOUNG

Elizabeth, PA

#11 Aug 8, 2013
THANKS I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH TODAY. JY
Fire Truck Police

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Aug 8, 2013
LMFAO JIMMY YOUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH TODAY. JY
No Jimmy, Chief Lust directed that you are not permitted to take the fire truck to away Tiger games when you are on duty and O/T.
Respect for our Firemen

Elizabeth, PA

#13 Aug 8, 2013
Rogue City and Fireman wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue kids could be the product of rogue parents and a fireman who was unauthorized to drive the city fire truck to the district magistrate's office while on duty with his partner. And, our rogue administration did not fire him to preserve the fire department's vote.
The Lady Lawyer never got her law license administratively suspended like the City's 2X DUI consigliore.
No need to watch out for the Lady Lawyer, watch out for the rogue fire truck driver and the 2X DUI consigliore driver.
If you think that the "Lawyer Lady", better known as the devil in disguise, and her minions are doing any good for the Haler Heights community you must have hit your head..and hard at that. There are no muggings or shooting in Haler Heights and I can tell you that a group of opinionated bitches walking around a couple streets sure isn't the reason. Maybe there should be more "rogue firemen" in this community because anyone that knows their "rogue" children know that they are the most upstanding citizens and an asset to the city. Perhaps before speaking about matters of the city you ought get your facts straight because assuming things makes an ass out of you and me. On a side note- Firemen risk their lives running in and out of burning buildings to save the people of their community. These men and women should be thanked rather than attacked.
Fair and Balanced

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Aug 8, 2013
Respect for our Firemen wrote:
<quoted text>
On a side note- Firemen risk their lives running in and out of burning buildings to save the people of their community. These men and women should be thanked rather than attacked.
We thank the fireman, policeman and other city employees for the risk they take each day on their job.

None were every attacked or chastised for doing their job to the best of their ability.

However, when employees fish or steal copper or tires or attend a hearing at a local district judge's office on the clock and with city fire equipment, then they should not be attached but fired.
Respect for our Firemen

Elizabeth, PA

#15 Aug 8, 2013
Fair and Balanced wrote:
<quoted text>
We thank the fireman, policeman and other city employees for the risk they take each day on their job.
None were every attacked or chastised for doing their job to the best of their ability.
However, when employees fish or steal copper or tires or attend a hearing at a local district judge's office on the clock and with city fire equipment, then they should not be attached but fired.
These brave men and women do NOT receive the thanks they deserve, they are shit on by people such as yourself who do not collect facts before speaking. When given permission a city fireman is aloud to attend a hearing while on the clock. Permission was granted in this situation. To attempt to make a person lose their job in this economy with a family to support is sick and disgusting. That is major bad karma for anyone involved.
The Facts

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Aug 9, 2013
Respect for our Firemen wrote:
<quoted text>
These brave men and women do NOT receive the thanks they deserve, they are shit on by people such as yourself who do not collect facts before speaking. When given permission a city fireman is aloud to attend a hearing while on the clock. Permission was granted in this situation. To attempt to make a person lose their job in this economy with a family to support is sick and disgusting. That is major bad karma for anyone involved.
Speaking of collecting the facts. Did you know that the POI at the magistrates office was given disciplinary action for his conduct unbecoming of an employee and personal use of city fire equipment?

If the mayor or fire chief gave him permission then they committed abuse of authority, power, and discretion. They should be sanctioned for such.

You should get the facts before lying to the public to protect your colleague and friend who knows he did wrong.

Dr. Gobbel said it - repeat the lies enough and the public will believe you.
Anonymous

Elizabeth, PA

#17 Aug 9, 2013
The Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of collecting the facts. Did you know that the POI at the magistrates office was given disciplinary action for his conduct unbecoming of an employee and personal use of city fire equipment?
If the mayor or fire chief gave him permission then they committed abuse of authority, power, and discretion. They should be sanctioned for such.
You should get the facts before lying to the public to protect your colleague and friend who knows he did wrong.
YES LETS TALK FACTS.I HAD PERMISSION TO ATTEND THE HEARING BY THE ACTING DEPUTY FIRE CHIEF, I WAS UNDER SUBPONA BY THE CITY ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER FOR A PUBLIC SAFETY ISSUE RESULTING FORM A DOG/LEASH LAW ISSUE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. I WAS ON DUTY, THE FIRE ENGINE WAS IN SERVICE AND I WAS ON PORTABLE RADIO AS WE ARE AN ANY PUBLIC SERVICE DETAIL. READY AND ADLE TO RESPOND TO ANY EMERGENCY. FYI THE MAGISTRATES OFFICE IS IN MCKEESPORT, IN OUR RESPONSE AREA. YOU TALK ABOUT LIES. I HAVE NEVER STOLE COPPER OR TIRES, DONT KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM. BUT IF YOU REPEAT THE LIES ENOUGH PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THEM. THE TRUTH IS I NEVER GOT TO EXPLAIN MY SIDE TO MAYOR CHREPKO. THE LAWYER LADY AND HER CREW FLOODED THE MAYORS OFFICE WITH COMPLAINTS BECAUSE THE MAGISTRATE MADE A COMMON SENCE RULLING REGUARDING PUBLIC SAFETY THAT THE HEARING WILL BE HELD FOR 30 DAYS AND IF NO FURTHER LEASH LAW VIOLATIONS OCCUR THE MATTER WOULD BE DISMISSED. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THE FIRE TRUCK WAS AT THE MAGISTRATES OFFICE, BUT BECAUSE THIS WAS ME, AND SOMEHOW RELATED TO ATVS AND DIRTBIKES I WAS INFORMED I WOULD GET A LETTER IN MY FILE.IM SORRY TO THE MEMBERS OF THE FIRE DEPT FOR THIS NEGATIVE PRESS.
Anonymous

Elizabeth, PA

#18 Aug 9, 2013
Just 4 Some wrote:
<quoted text>
You will only go to jail if you are not authorized to operate an ATV. All city employees and members or the MDC machine are exempt from the ATV ban ordinance.
Thanks to the ordinance language that the city council voted on and passed. you are authorized to use said vehicles for property maintenance.( in the ban ordinance language). remember lawyer lady was permitted to write the ban ordinance. just want to say thank you for including property maintenance in there.
Anonymous

Elizabeth, PA

#19 Aug 9, 2013
The Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you ? You seem to know the details of a disiplinary letter that i never got to read myself. Do you work for the city ? LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR.I HAVE NEVER GOT A LETTER OF DISCIPLINARY ACTION. Seems like i got one put in my file from all the hoopla, im not sure. Your obviously a city employee who has access to my file so please share more. in the meantime I have been a City Firefighter for 19 years, I represented proudly, our City Fire Dept at the World Trade Center for several days after the Attack. There are people alive today in this City because of the work we do. I have become a Alleg. Co. Swift water rescue Technician team member. And saddly a rescue level scuba diver nhat is more or less a recovery diver. SO GO AHEAD AND BASH ME, I have thick skin.Just ask yourself what have you done for our City...? YOU WANTED ME FIRED ? REALLY ? Thanks to the Magistrates ruling and the City Animal Control officer Ken Ferrees expert testimony the dogs are on a leash, noboby got bit. Problem solved. Leave Me and my Family alone. I love this City, Defend it from people who Bash it. I have and will continue risk my life to protect it. WHY You might ask ? Because its who I am. Jimmy Young
Wilbur

West Mifflin, PA

#20 Aug 9, 2013
JIMMY YOUNG wrote:
<quoted text> YES LETS TALK FACTS.I HAD PERMISSION TO ATTEND THE HEARING BY THE ACTING DEPUTY FIRE CHIEF, I WAS UNDER SUBPONA BY THE CITY ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER FOR A PUBLIC SAFETY ISSUE RESULTING FORM A DOG/LEASH LAW ISSUE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. I WAS ON DUTY, THE FIRE ENGINE WAS IN SERVICE AND I WAS ON PORTABLE RADIO AS WE ARE AN ANY PUBLIC SERVICE DETAIL. READY AND ADLE TO RESPOND TO ANY EMERGENCY. FYI THE MAGISTRATES OFFICE IS IN MCKEESPORT, IN OUR RESPONSE AREA. YOU TALK ABOUT LIES. I HAVE NEVER STOLE COPPER OR TIRES, DONT KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM. BUT IF YOU REPEAT THE LIES ENOUGH PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THEM. THE TRUTH IS I NEVER GOT TO EXPLAIN MY SIDE TO MAYOR CHREPKO. THE LAWYER LADY AND HER CREW FLOODED THE MAYORS OFFICE WITH COMPLAINTS BECAUSE THE MAGISTRATE MADE A COMMON SENCE RULLING REGUARDING PUBLIC SAFETY THAT THE HEARING WILL BE HELD FOR 30 DAYS AND IF NO FURTHER LEASH LAW VIOLATIONS OCCUR THE MATTER WOULD BE DISMISSED. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THE FIRE TRUCK WAS AT THE MAGISTRATES OFFICE, BUT BECAUSE THIS WAS ME, AND SOMEHOW RELATED TO ATVS AND DIRTBIKES I WAS INFORMED I WOULD GET A LETTER IN MY FILE.IM SORRY TO THE MEMBERS OF THE FIRE DEPT FOR THIS NEGATIVE PRESS.
Thank God you're not a spelling teacher and typing in CAPS just make you more of a moron. It's yelling in type.......settle down son and dont get overheated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mon Valley monsters aka government workers (Mar '17) 4 hr Dirty Cop Comey 23
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 4 hr Sir Repko 320
I love Mckeesport (Aug '16) Mon Filthy Dirty Comey 50
crony capitalism Sun Crumbs Pelosi 10
Could you imagine Sun Crumbs Pelosi 12
Austins Office Jan 20 Crumbs Pelosi 16
democratic vs republician (May '17) Jan 20 Crumb Mistriss 51

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance