Police Search For Man Suspected Of Ha...

Police Search For Man Suspected Of Having Sex, Providing Alcohol For Teens

There are 10 comments on the WPXI story from Dec 3, 2009, titled Police Search For Man Suspected Of Having Sex, Providing Alcohol For Teens. In it, WPXI reports that:

Police said a man took advantage of the teenage daughters of his boss, and now they continue to search for him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

Mckeesport Thug Buster

AOL

#1 Dec 29, 2009
People thought only people on welfare acted in this manner. Apparently, those with bosses having jobs can abuse them more than anyone collecting welfare.

Some of the largest thugs, leeches throughout history that people "respecters' of persons" would enjoy to respect, shake hands with and fight against welfare along side of knowing and unknowingly.

Actually, if you watch a crime or know someone whom could a friend to do wrong telling a lie on their behalf, you are an accomplice to the crime. Hlavac should not have been promoted in the first place, but yet he was and was proven he had done wrong then proven by fact. Therefore by conclusion and logical steps, should have not been promoted nor had the very job before the latest incident. Hlavac should not have had a job based on the zero tolerance (which is term to give respect that justice is in order versus abuse toward people.) Rather, the is plenty of tolerance of abuse, and may depending (in stark contrast to the bill Of Rights of America) that simply is a person is not liked, they may be abused, lied for with any wrongs hidden or covered up.

We are not looking through Gods eyes, but if passages are chosen, do you read the Bible of any God (Christ the Son) based church to entirety and follow it to the letter?

Who then may judge if not a follower of Christ whom is hypocrite or not? For all have sinned and fallen short, thus you will rub elbows with sinners. Physician heal thyself, because Christ and churches are not to call only the just but also sinners.

When the wealthiest may commit more grievous crimes and they may only not be uncovered yet. But the Bible of Holy God, Christ (The Word) states that all that is hidden will be revealed. Christ came to call sinners, not the perfectionist that shake hands of others to merely show off. How many times does the humble ad weak become exalted and the prideful become set down. Perhaps they run around like Satan will during end times merely to be watched, tested, given ample opportunity to turn to God. Yet Revelations reveals they will scorn rather than admit wrongs, this is the voice of the Seared consciences of those that pose to be perfect with prideful stares and will be abased.
(Humbled)

When will Love and compassion guide your hearts? When will you worry about yourselves rather than say within your hearts, I know whom speaks and have a right to ignore them because of whom they are. Rather, if you are in the wrong does it matter whom or why they are saying? Did not even Jesus instruct that Pharisees whom were prideful for the most part taught properly and to listen and do what they teach according to the Bible? Did he not mention they were wrong in their lives and not to do what they do meanwhile doing that which they teach would be right?
Mckeesport Thug Buster

AOL

#2 Dec 29, 2009
Your own self-inspection will then and therefore be called for, regardless of whom you label. If they words are truthful to Gods wise and benevolent teachings, then why not take heed and listen regardless of from whom?

Do you play to the camera of the world, or to the betterment of love in the hearts and make progress for riches in heaven.

If someone comes teaching out of an old pick-up truck, would you listen to them? If someone comes out of a Cadillac to teach, would you listen? Or would reading your Bible and realizing that even every Confederate state made oath to abolish slavery under the Holy God of Heaven which is evidence and fact of Christianity in American history? Have not oaths been broken by wealthy men for selfish gains? Do not people get ripped off by those in business deals ever? If the wealthy are all lawful continually or for the most part, why are court shows, or courts not televised included full of illegal business practices done so by wealthy so-called self made wealthy people that had abused people in so-called proper business practices and deals?

Who will see or will we rather chose not to see and blame everything on welfare continually, it is that which is in your heart that is dark or light of the entire body.
http://niv.scripturetext.com/luke/18.htm

Even though unjust judges may be far and few between, Our Lord recognized they existed. If they should be even far and few between, would you want to be at the wrong end of a case in which even one of the few presided over a case of which you were involved?
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector will show you how God views people of pride whom claim everything they do, and blame all of the poor which in modern times includes terminology such as welfare and includes poor not on welfare (the working poor).

God Bless and find your way, worry not for whom I am for my main motive is heaven and I will turn to God regardless of any and all sins. God does not hold your sins cumulative as men to toward others, but rather forgives. Do you?

When will you choose to see, when the Second coming is at hand and all is then too late? Will you embrace pride and not turn to God afterward in the behavior of Cain toward Abel should everything not go pertaining to your way desired? Whom desires to be spoiled in falseness and for how long will they not recognize even God?
Mckeesport Thug Buster

AOL

#3 Dec 29, 2009
Luke 18:9-17
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everybody else, Jesus told this parable: 10“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood up and prayed abouta himself:‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said,‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

The Little Children and Jesus

15People were also bringing babies to Jesus to have him touch them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. 16But Jesus called the children to him and said,“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 17I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

The RICH RULER may show those of money how you may fall victim to far more heavier weights than the poor have according to God, byut that wealth is not wrong but attitude and way of living wealthy means more if by Gods ways. Wealth is not sin nor wrong, but how you live by wealth can become a far larger wall than expected with a wrng attitude. There are some just above welfare that ma befal into it, and are sneering at others today.^The ark may close for them shortly, they now have a chance to talk to God to reddem themselves, see that they be not you.
Ralph

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Dec 29, 2009
shut it up already...God!
What the ----

Beaver, PA

#5 Dec 29, 2009
Mckeesport Thug Buster wrote:
Luke 18:9-17
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
9To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everybody else, Jesus told this parable: 10“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood up and prayed abouta himself:‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’
13“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said,‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’
14“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
The Little Children and Jesus
15People were also bringing babies to Jesus to have him touch them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. 16But Jesus called the children to him and said,“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 17I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”
The RICH RULER may show those of money how you may fall victim to far more heavier weights than the poor have according to God, byut that wealth is not wrong but attitude and way of living wealthy means more if by Gods ways. Wealth is not sin nor wrong, but how you live by wealth can become a far larger wall than expected with a wrng attitude. There are some just above welfare that ma befal into it, and are sneering at others today.^The ark may close for them shortly, they now have a chance to talk to God to reddem themselves, see that they be not you.
Welcome back Freedom. Glad to see you are still crazy.
Sentinel

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Dec 30, 2009
No doubt it is Freedom....
Ray

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Dec 30, 2009
Sentinel wrote:
No doubt it is Freedom....
I guess his absence was too good to be true..........
I sure as heck didnt miss him.
Shadango

Cheswick, PA

#8 Dec 30, 2009
No one I know has ever said that only welfare recipients can commit these crimes.

I think it is pretty well known that sex-offenders come in many shapes, sizes and economic backgrounds. Its not a crime of economics --its a crime of mental and ethical depravity, both of which anyone can fall prey to.

As for the rest of the post, all the biblical quoting etc, yeah it sounds like Freedom.

Do you retype all this scripture everytime you post or do you cut and paste?

I am ok with some bibical quotation if it fits and makes but but holy snikees...talk about overkill! LOL

Not sure what you are smoking, but step away from it for a while!
Marty

West Mifflin, PA

#9 Oct 13, 2013
i had sex with my sister last night we even invited mom for a threesome..
Voter

Tempe, AZ

#10 Oct 15, 2013
It was nick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have a great day, I am. 8 hr Crumbs Pelosi 3
McKeesport Police Blunders, False Arrest, Repor... (Jan '08) 10 hr Crumbs Pelosi 74
March 5th. D-Day Sun Crumbs Pelosi 18
Boro workers Sun Hobo Jim 8
Toni D. Sun Candyman 5
democratic vs republician (May '17) Sun Crumbs Pelosi 66
Danny boys party Sun Lamont Cranston 13

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages