Dice named solicitor for McKeesport

Dice named solicitor for McKeesport

There are 21 comments on the PittsburghLIVE.com story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Dice named solicitor for McKeesport. In it, PittsburghLIVE.com reports that:

City administrator Dennis Pittman welcomed Bruce E. Dice to the family, but also observed that the new McKeesport solicitor had his baptism of fire at his first city council meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PittsburghLIVE.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gander

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jun 6, 2011
New changes? What was the fire received at the first council meeting?
Loaded Diaper

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jun 6, 2011
I don't kno e halfay thru the meeting I Shit my self
corinso

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Jun 6, 2011
lol a joke
big bang theory

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Jun 6, 2011
they should of hired cambest/matta ...since they do a bang up job on everything they do.....
Conflict of Disinterest

AOL

#5 Jun 6, 2011
big bang theory wrote:
they should of hired cambest/matta ...since they do a bang up job on everything they do.....
Yea - sure -- no conflict of interest between representing MASD and the City?
Conflict of Disinterest

AOL

#6 Jun 6, 2011
big bang theory wrote:
They did a "bang up" job on the MASD sex scandal banging matter. It is still alive and kicking being banged around Harrisburg..
Refused

Irwin, PA

#7 Jun 8, 2011
At least they noted properly the money was refused, not missing.
Pay 2 Play in City

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Oct 18, 2011
The consighliere will return in January.

But, he will be the assistant to George Gobel. The special counsel deal again.

George will get a return on the big bucks he contributed to Mike and JB.
Not So Fast

Dravosburg, PA

#9 Oct 18, 2011
Pay 2 Play in City wrote:
Only if boy (Cornell) blunder is elected.
Rubber Meet the Road

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Oct 19, 2011
Not So Fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if boy (Cornell) blunder is elected.
Dice is ice! Gobel and Elash bought their way in for years. Now the payback comes into play. Some call investment appreciation capital gains --- this is political gains for contributions invested.

Nice try Dice but loyalty starts at home with offices in City Hall.

Are you going to contribute to the next senatorial campaign?
JC For Senate

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2011
He should make his check out to Jay Costa if he wants to back a winner.
New Senator Possible

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Oct 19, 2011
Rubber Meet the Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Dice is ice! Gobel and Elash bought their way in for years. Now the payback comes into play. Some call investment appreciation capital gains --- this is political gains for contributions invested.
Nice try Dice but loyalty starts at home with offices in City Hall.
Are you going to contribute to the next senatorial campaign?
I am sure that the Monroeville political click will run someone against King James.

I will support their pick.
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Oct 19, 2011
JC For Senate wrote:
He should make his check out to Jay Costa if he wants to back a winner.
I heard in the hobo patch rumors that the 45th will be merged with Senator Costa's district. That leaves the 45th senator as the odd candidate out.

The legislative committee is supposed to working on it per rumors. Some of the biggest region of population loss is in the 45th and the Kortz/Gegerly districts. Bill and Marc may have to go head to head.

I guess Gov. Corbett does know who JB was (is)?

Jay has my vote. Bill has my vote.
Little mIss Itchy

Fairmont, WV

#14 Oct 19, 2011
I was raped by a hobo
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Oct 19, 2011
Little mIss Itchy wrote:
I was raped by a hobo
Male or female or a crossover?

Hobo Jim might be Hobo Jane or Hobo Jiamne!
Tea Bag

Dravosburg, PA

#16 Oct 19, 2011
Hobo Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard in the hobo patch rumors that the 45th will be merged with Senator Costa's district. That leaves the 45th senator as the odd candidate out.
The legislative committee is supposed to working on it per rumors. Some of the biggest region of population loss is in the 45th and the Kortz/Gegerly districts. Bill and Marc may have to go head to head.
I guess Gov. Corbett does know who JB was (is)?
Jay has my vote. Bill has my vote.
Kortz and Gergely would make for an interesting race. Costa would cream Brewster.
Not so fast

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Oct 19, 2011
The consighliere can't even deliver the new school board member. Even while threatening current board members jobs. In fact he just made it impossible to get him and gobel back in the district. How does he say it the team says you do this or we do that . Go ahead team can you spell team federal indictment.
Pay 2 Play in City wrote:
Culpable Coercer

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Oct 20, 2011
Not so fast wrote:
The consighliere can't even deliver the new school board member. Even while threatening current board members jobs. In fact he just made it impossible to get him and gobel back in the district. How does he say it the team says you do this or we do that . Go ahead team can you spell team federal indictment.
<quoted text>
When one is not humbled, repentant, or humiliated by embarrassing his family and profession with a list scofflaw incidents including the IRS, nothing will prevent the consigliere from continuing to push the envelope until the authorities crack down.

He is not even astute enough to recognize that he is be used by others who may disown him when the legal crisis erupts. I really like the consigliere and it bothers me to see him on a perilous trajectory.
Michelin Treads

Dravosburg, PA

#19 Oct 20, 2011
Culpable Coercer wrote:
<quoted text>
When one is not humbled, repentant, or humiliated by embarrassing his family and profession with a list scofflaw incidents including the IRS, nothing will prevent the consigliere from continuing to push the envelope until the authorities crack down.
He is not even astute enough to recognize that he is be used by others who may disown him when the legal crisis erupts. I really like the consigliere and it bothers me to see him on a perilous trajectory.
Like others before him, he has been seriously bamboozled into being a true believer by the persuasive but less than well-intentioned short term Senator. He will be thrown under the bus the minute he outlives his usefulness of brings with him too much heat from the law.
Tracks on Chest

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Oct 24, 2011
Michelin Treads wrote:
<quoted text>
Like others before him, he has been seriously bamboozled into being a true believer by the persuasive but less than well-intentioned short term Senator. He will be thrown under the bus the minute he outlives his usefulness of brings with him too much heat from the law.
Sad to say you got it right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heart 7 hr Hearts mom 1
Rege White 7 hr I love the 80s 1
Nive WM elective person 8 hr RidX 7
McKeesport police Corruption (Nov '09) 13 hr Hobo Jim McKeesport 146
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 13 hr Glenn 339
Austin davis Thu Glenn 11
Paul Shelly Obama Snowflake Voter (May '17) Thu Glenn 19

McKeesport Jobs

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages