Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

My personal opinion,which im entitled to is that yes Tom Hose is wrong for having relations with a minor but i think Tanya coulda left many times over...i personally used to see her on the bus by herself,getting her nails done at the same spot i did by herself....she was always dressed well and seemed happy...i woulda never knew she was being help captive
Dirty Little liar

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Brittany McCrum wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think a pedophile is!?
Here is the definition for you : A person who is sexually attracted to children. That answers your question right there.
As far as the bedroom being locked from the inside, he always told her to lock it when he left. He had her controlled, brainwashed. She was held inside that bedroom for 4 years, not aloud to go outside or anything till she was 18 years old. For him getting out, I don't think its possible this time around. He hasn't been taking the sex classes like he should be. It is required for any sex offender, and he keeps refusing to take them.
Tanya Kach was and still is nothing but a horny, money grubbing little ( now beyond huge) witch. Everyone, including her equally money grubbing P.O.S so called has cut ties with her, and rightly so because they were all getting caught up in her web of deceit. She has lied and stretched the truth so much that she has become nothing but an embarrassment. She even tried to take her Poor poor Tanya act to England and, Thankfully, the British saw right through her. She is finished. no one gives two shits about the tramp and soon Tom Hose will be out to try to pick up the pieces of that the horny bitch destroyed!!!!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

First off if u don't consider him a pedophile ur a weirdo!! He's a sick man n she is a sick individual!! Have u ever been around him like face to face? Ever had he looked @ u a certain way? Probably not he was my security guard when I went to school @ Cornell & let me tell u he is a threat to society driving young girls home from after school functions amongst other things when I went to school there Tanya had already been living with him for a few years. I knew the first time I saw him standing outside Cornell walking up to that school after I got off the bus he wasn't right. Please don't forget he was also questioned in the Kimmie Krimm murder which he was cleared but there wasn't much evidence 2 begin with!! So don't think 4 a second this sick freak could walk amongst the living like a normal individual!! As for Tanya she bashed every damn person she coul in that book including people who did nothing but help her! She was vulnerable but she could have left for so long and didn't? Claiming she was scared SHE is wacked she knew she could get away she shouldn't have been able 2 write that book! She should b ashamed and I hope they all sue her ass for slander!!
Patty Pissflaps

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

hand jobs will be given out behind the shop n save this fathers day.
give dad the perfect gift for fathers day with a complete hand job
yeah baby!
Cuffs N Stuff

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
First off if u don't consider him a pedophile ur a weirdo!! He's a sick man n she is a sick individual!! Have u ever been around him like face to face? Ever had he looked @ u a certain way? Probably not he was my security guard when I went to school @ Cornell & let me tell u he is a threat to society driving young girls home from after school functions amongst other things when I went to school there Tanya had already been living with him for a few years. I knew the first time I saw him standing outside Cornell walking up to that school after I got off the bus he wasn't right. Please don't forget he was also questioned in the Kimmie Krimm murder which he was cleared but there wasn't much evidence 2 begin with!! So don't think 4 a second this sick freak could walk amongst the living like a normal individual!! As for Tanya she bashed every damn person she coul in that book including people who did nothing but help her! She was vulnerable but she could have left for so long and didn't? Claiming she was scared SHE is wacked she knew she could get away she shouldn't have been able 2 write that book! She should b ashamed and I hope they all sue her ass for slander!!
Get a life b!tch.....your just jealous cause no one wants to be your sex slave.
Arrow

Mckees Rocks, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Cuffs N Stuff wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life b!tch.....your just jealous cause no one wants to be your sex slave.
Too funny but anonymous is very true in what she's saying. He is and will always be weird and Tanya is and always will be a liar.
Patty P

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

i wonder if tom hose ever got to lick the mustard jar?
Heinz 57

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

i bet he licked the ketchup bottle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 328 of328
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the McKeesport Forum right now

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 min More Settled Science 51,184
Salvation Army giving slower this year (Dec '13) 1 hr White Lightning 23
who is running this city? 1 hr Hobo Jim 130
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr perseynicolas954 3,802
mckeesport police mark steel (Sep '11) 23 hr naw him and the rest 13
Gas smell in McKeesport last night? 5/12 Mon Hobo Jim 52
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) Mon PFC Easton Jarmin 57
•••
•••
•••
McKeesport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••