The Release of Tom Hose
Guess Who 7864

Monessen, PA

#360 Feb 19, 2012
Sunshine48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to break it to you hunny, but I was out getting my hair and nails done along with shopping today when those pictures were posted!!! Therefore I was not home until about 5:30 or 6:00! And you are saying that, that was uncalled for, what about everyone posting disgusting pictures of a girl and claiming it to be me and posting my facebook account, not that I have a problem with the fb link because I have all of you blocked to where you can't find me and I also changed my link after "Jo-Ann" was soo immature to post my link! And I also don't want to hear that it's not anyone in your "hate group" when in FACT it is!!
Well at least you can block people, I can't because I don't know who the hell you people even ARE!

Since: Oct 11

Mckeesport, PA

#361 Feb 19, 2012
Guess Who 7864 wrote:
You can post from a mobile device Sunshine. We are not that stupid. It was someone that had access to those pictures, and you are forever bragging how you are related, and the pics you had of Jerry are pics that FAMILY would have, and the one of Jo-Ann was from the newspaper. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. You could have been at work or at someone else's house...I hope you weren't because they won't LIKE it when they get a charge because of you. You crossed the line. The whole bunch of you. If you say your prayers when you go to bed at night you better PRAY nothing EVER happens to my kid, posting my information, where I live, etc....keep laughing, I'll have the last laugh.
FYI I was shopping and got my nails done the time they were posted!! Why would I want their pictures anyways!
Guess Who 7864

Monessen, PA

#362 Feb 19, 2012
You can stop defending yourself.It doesn't matter, the wheels are in motion, have been for two weeks now, maybe longer. I'm paying DEARLY for this, and it's worth it. I hope they take Topix down completely after this. I hope!
Rubyvixen

Auckland, New Zealand

#365 Feb 22, 2012
Looking 4 the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
While this is certainly true, the question remains that is Tom Hose REALLY to be considered a pedophile? The true facts of this case leads us to believe that it is only a name given to him by the alleged "victim" in this case.
How is she the alleged victim if he has been tried and sent to prison. He is a monster who should rot in hell.
Nasty parasites

West Linn, OR

#366 Apr 1, 2012
I am speechless, bickering over the def of ped?! Common sense idiots: perv gets a CHILD to mess around with and threatens her if she leaves his "cell"! Whats there to defend? Surprised the prison rules havn't been enforced on him yet
Linda

Halifax, Canada

#367 Jun 29, 2012
Nettie wrote:
No, not everyone hates Tom Hose or thinks he's a raving lunatic. Or a rapist. Or a pedophile. He's a bit 'touched', if you will, but not a danger. I think that girl has a lot of anger issues, and probably needs professional help to work through them, but I read somewhere (The Trib?) that she is suing her Therapist of Psychiatrist. I also think it's a shame that she doesn't have a relationship with her father, and bad mouths him in the papers and on National TV. In my opinion, that doesn't embarrass her father, it shames her. I remember following this case very closely and from what I can recall, he plead to those charges to avoid a trial, and she agreed, as she did not want a trial either. Also he could have gotten more prison time if he were found guilty. Sometimes people do that. If he really was a risk to children or society he would have been given a much stiffer sentence so apparently even the court system did not find this to be the case. It's time for people to move on and let Hose live the rest of his life in peace. It's over.
I think shes not telling the thruth either i was 14 once me and my friend ran away with her boyfriend that was 25 we were hiding in his house for a couple of months she was in love with that guy I think that she was in love with him and she didnt mind hiding in this house with him Yes hes sick of having sex with her but I think she wanted this too .Ive heard stories before i felt bad for the other stories but her shes lying
Stewart

Greensburg, PA

#368 Jun 29, 2012
Millie wrote:
Oh..thank you for that information. He never kidnapped the girl.She ran away from home and went to him willingly right? I did read the book on this matter and I had a hard time believing that it was all true. I don't think everyone mentioned in the book was mean to this young lady. And I can not understand how anyone could be estranged from their own parents. As adults we learn to forgive and learn to love again. I hope her parents get to reconcile with their daughter. I also wish Tom Hose the best of luck. It is going to be hard for him coming back into society. But I am sure he will adjust once he knows not everyone considers him a pedophile or is afraid of him.
Really? Seriously? Support for a sick sob? Where are your heads at people? This was a little girl groomed by a sicko. He had all the access in the world to learn about what made her vulnerable, particularly a bad home life. It's people like you that allow sickos like this to continue to get away with their crimes and then do it to someone else. Shame on anyone who blames a child for what a demon like Tom hose does to them. None of us where in this girls shoes, none of us know what she went thru, but keep up your narrow minded views and you just might have a chance to find out. What if she were your daughter? Unbelievable that anyone calling themselves a human being can even entertain such thoughts let alone express them. Sick!
Baby Boy Hose

Pittsburgh, PA

#369 Jun 29, 2012
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Seriously? Support for a sick sob? Where are your heads at people? This was a little girl groomed by a sicko. He had all the access in the world to learn about what made her vulnerable, particularly a bad home life. It's people like you that allow sickos like this to continue to get away with their crimes and then do it to someone else. Shame on anyone who blames a child for what a demon like Tom hose does to them. None of us where in this girls shoes, none of us know what she went thru, but keep up your narrow minded views and you just might have a chance to find out. What if she were your daughter? Unbelievable that anyone calling themselves a human being can even entertain such thoughts let alone express them. Sick!
Well put Stewart... My pap-pap deserves to be in prison.. Maybe when I turn 18 he should be allowed to get out.. At least I will be of age if he goes over to the other team after taking it up the ass in prison for 15 years...
Gubners Manshon

Monessen, PA

#370 Jun 29, 2012
i heerd dey done past dat bill, wheres all dem peeps be out o jail n shit when dey done served da minummumm time. If dat be so, dat man be out befoe yall knows it and on da streets again. Mebbe gits to see his po lil granbabby...mebbe i gits to see my boy to iffn he git out...peace yall
Free Tom Hose

Mckeesport, PA

#371 Jun 29, 2012
tom hose for councl. the machine will not own him.

Since: Oct 11

Glasgow, KY

#372 Jun 30, 2012
You people are soo PATHETIC it's sickening!!
Free Tom Hose

Mckeesport, PA

#373 Jun 30, 2012
Free Tom Hose wrote:
tom hose for councl. the machine will not own him.
I agree. He would never succumb to the pressures and manipulations of the big blue machine like the other four puppets. Tom is a man of his word and cannot be intimidated or coerced.

He is paying his price to society without a whine or whimper.
Becca

London, UK

#374 Feb 18, 2013
I think that she is a head case a complete and utter lunatic ! Yeah he shouldn't have had sex with her I'm around the same age as herr And if someone was like that to me I would tell my parents her storey is sad but sad for Tom . Everyone wants to kill him ! He didn't steal her she came to him she could of left she got spoilt rotten j think she just wanted a reason to have as to where she had been
Becca

London, UK

#375 Feb 18, 2013
Brittany McCrum wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that YOU are the ONLY one to have reliable sources. Well let me tell you something, I have MANY reliable sources. The main sources is my step-mother. She would be the one to know everything, cause it happened to her.
So your step ma is the woman who was the girl in Arne storye
Hose 4 Council

Mckeesport, PA

#376 Feb 18, 2013
Release Tom we need him for council. He is a stand up guy who was framed in many persons opinions.
Oh no

Pittsburgh, PA

#377 Feb 19, 2013
He would be good as a principal. I bet he wouldn't swear at the kids as much as Holtzman.
Hose 4 Council wrote:
Release Tom we need him for council. He is a stand up guy who was framed in many persons opinions.
Shootin Shaniqua

Donora, PA

#378 Feb 19, 2013
Becca wrote:
I think that she is a head case a complete and utter lunatic ! Yeah he shouldn't have had sex with her I'm around the same age as herr And if someone was like that to me I would tell my parents her storey is sad but sad for Tom . Everyone wants to kill him ! He didn't steal her she came to him she could of left she got spoilt rotten j think she just wanted a reason to have as to where she had been
Another one sees the light!
Oh what a beautiful sight!
The smoke cloudeth not your eyes,
Being able to see through all the lies!
A story she done did "tell".
A lie woven not so well.
Holes abound as you can see,
We're all waiting for side number "three"!
She left and walked a mile or two.
Now she cries "Oh Boo Hoo".
She left and stayed, didn't look back.
Ten long years...lying became a knack.
She wrote the book that "trashes" all.
Settin' herself up for a great big fall.
Lies and more lies everywhere,
"But it's the truth." To that she'll swear.
Soon ol' Tom will be free.
He'll surely talk, believe you me!
Then we'll know just what went down,
Then we'll find out who's the clown!
Randi Rhymer

Donora, PA

#379 Feb 20, 2013
Shootin Shaniqua wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one sees the light!
Oh what a beautiful sight!
The smoke cloudeth not your eyes,
Being able to see through all the lies!
A story she done did "tell".
A lie woven not so well.
Holes abound as you can see,
We're all waiting for side number "three"!
She left and walked a mile or two.
Now she cries "Oh Boo Hoo".
She left and stayed, didn't look back.
Ten long years...lying became a knack.
She wrote the book that "trashes" all.
Settin' herself up for a great big fall.
Lies and more lies everywhere,
"But it's the truth." To that she'll swear.
Soon ol' Tom will be free.
He'll surely talk, believe you me!
Then we'll know just what went down,
Then we'll find out who's the clown!
You stole my thunder, that's for sure.
But I'm not mad or even sore.
You sound like me here when you write,
Another soul has seen the light!
Nice post Shaniqua!
Becca

London, UK

#380 Feb 22, 2013
Can someone please tell me who is lying

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#381 Feb 22, 2013
Becca wrote:
Can someone please tell me who is lying
Becca, if I may respectfully inquire as to why you ask that specific question? Going on the assumption that you have not read her book and not had a chance to follow this "story" from its beginning and that all you have seen to date is the recent documentary and precious little of this thread and possibly other threads here as well and not read all the endless accompanying news articles and not seen the television airing(s) or heard any of the radio talk show broadcasts, it would be very hard for me to render an answer to your question without seeming "biased".

We here in my circle call ourselves "the non-believers" as opposed to the other side we affectionately call "the milk carton kids". There has been an ongoing "debate" (to put it politely) for quite some time here in the Topix Forums and also here in the real world off-line between these two sides. The "kids" present their side with no tolerance for anyone who disagrees with "their version of the truth". On the other hand, the non-believers present the facts and let the "reader/viewer" make up their own mind as to what is "truth" and what is "fiction". Most times, the reader/viewer sees the evidence for what it is worth and sides as a non-believer contrary to the rhetoric that the carton kids spew as truth.

Dear Becca, I can't make up your mind for you as it wouldn't be right to sway you to one side or the other, but respectfully ask that you take some time if you are truly interested to read (and view) some of the past history about this whole "debacle" and gain an understanding as how it has progressed to the point where it has come today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toddlers tanning at Tiki Hut?!?! 32 min Rager_J 19
Is Jen Cleary a child/buffoon/punchline? 7 hr bugcatcher 4
Poll McKeesport Magistrates Judgments Can Be Appealed? (Apr '08) 7 hr Hobo Jim 18
I Love JACKING OFF (Oct '15) 9 hr Drew Peetits 7
Gergely Vs Walker Who Won Apr 27 Build That Wall 6
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... (Jun '15) Apr 27 Meat and Cheese 165
PA Senator Jimmy (Cover-Up) Brewster for Serra ... Apr 26 frogrock2 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages