|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Insider wrote:
You can search this on the state web site, the Little PittBulls are not even a 5013C. Miller has beed stealing from you fools for years!!! There is 1 5013c listed in the area... LaRosa Boys Club.
http://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/pub78Search.do...

back up what you say, its the IRS website, a 501(c)(3) is federal, not state. and for your information there are actually TWENTY TWO 501(c)(3) organizations in McKeesport.........
Cheese with that whine

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

pollster wrote:
the candidates will be freinds and family of brewster and holtzman. cant afford to lose the stranglehold on the mckeesport area. know what i mean? any more questions?
WHINE WHINE WHINE

If you are so sure of a conspiracy, why not run yourself and put your money and effort where your mouth is?

Easy to accuse people of being on the take or nepotism etc when you are not yourself invested in anything except topix rumor mongering.

Step up to the public forums and offices and make a stand and make a difference.

Otherwise, your theories are just interweb trash that few pay any attention to aside from others who also like to sit back and let others do the work.
Cheese with that whine

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The Flip Side wrote:
<quoted text>
But, will the senator endorse the candidate if not a relative or did not contribute to JB's war chest?
If you are so sure that Brewster and or the mayor are disliked, why would that matter? An endorsemnet by anyone should not influence anyone's vote.

Candidates should be voted for based on what they can bring to the table and their character, not who backs them politically, financially or otherwise. The sheep doing so is why we have the situation in our country that we do, let alone McKeesport.

If people know "the machine" is the problem, people will vote for anyone else other than "machine" candidates.

Put your money where your mouth is - run for office and have a good solid plan for how you will change this city for the better and run on that.

Accusatory topix posts help no one.
Cheese with that whine

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Fawn Has Integrity wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a clear example of how the Brewster MDC tries to control anyone they endorse.
Fawn has too much honesty and integrity and independence to be coerced. And, no relatives or friends that got jobs or appointments via Brewster.
Contrast this against Dellapenna, Carr, Walsh, and McCall who are indebted to Brewster and his MDC machine.
Again, get off your azzzzz and run for office and YOU be the one who does it different!

There is no age requirement aside from being an adult. No education or income requirements.

Stand up for what you claim you believe in!

No? Thought so.

As far as our councilwoman goes -- If Fawn would think a bit more before voting she could be a great council person. Unfortunately she doesn't and lives in some sort of fantasy world. Great example - rushing the ATV ordinance through with the idea of an "ATV park" somewhere on city property.

Seriously?

She is either dumb or she knew that would never go and she was simply pushing the ordinance through under the guise of really caring because "people have been through so much already, on both sides". PUHLEASE...... I am guessing the latter. She knows how to work the system just like the others. She just pretends to be "innocent". She knew that a property owner would lose his rights and still voted for it without revision. Why? She knew that the behind the scenes lawyer lady could be very influential in her upcoming re-election.

You are naive if you think she , too, is not controlled. Just a different master.

All she cares about is getting the people who have ruined this city...the section 8 rats and the welfare leeches....more of everything.
Ask them why

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Regardless of who runs and/or wins -- let's hope that ALL of them are PAID IN FULL on city real estate and school property taxes!

Look it up folks -- several folks currently serving owe thousands!

Ask why!!
Tax Payer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Ask them why wrote:
Regardless of who runs and/or wins -- let's hope that ALL of them are PAID IN FULL on city real estate and school property taxes!
Look it up folks -- several folks currently serving owe thousands!
Ask why!!
Who are they, DM, DC, GG, and JE?
Insider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

AJ is running.. he has signs up everywhere. LOL.. what a waste of money
Ask them why

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

DM and DC, yes....thousands.

Who is GG and JE?

Council Pres himself is clear but relatives (estates?) owe thousands.

It could be that there are good reasons for these listings.....maybe some or all of them have been taken care of.....or maybe not.

But at the least, it means that they did not pay on time, in order to get their names listed on the site.

Is your name out there? I know mine isnt.

The people who are suppose to lead this city should lead by example.
Prognosticator

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Here are my Council predictions in order of finish.

1) Barry
2) Tedesco
3) Brewster/Filotei

The powers that be have targetted AJ and Walker but will only be successful in taking one of them out.

The plunk vote, that someone from Christy Park will push for his daughter, could shake up that order.
math teacher

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Prognosticator wrote:

1) Barry
2) Tedesco
3) Brewster/Filotei

The powers that be have targetted AJ and Walker but will only be successful in taking one of them out.

The plunk vote, that someone from Christy Park will push for his daughter, could shake up that order.
2 of three! Segina knew he was gone so isn't running.
My picks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Prognosticator wrote:
1) Barry
2) Tedesco
3) Brewster/Filotei
Agree on the winners. Differ on order.

1. Tedesco, 2. Brewster Filotei, 3. Barry, 4. Walker Montgomery, 5. Chiaverini, 6. Simmons, 7. Payne Stinson

Side note: What is up with all the hyphen last names?
Get Out of Harms Way

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

My picks wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Tedesco, 2. Brewster Filotei, 3. Barry, 4. Walker Montgomery, 5. Chiaverini, 6. Simmons, 7. Payne Stinson
There could be other winds afoot that may impact some. Smart people know how to get out of harms way. Two respected and esteemed council persons in both White Oak and the City opted not to run. And, both communities are rumored to have some type of an investigation in progress. Apparently, they do no want to be contaimnated by their elected councilpersons. Smart move by both of them.
Captain Koons

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Need a guy like Jeremy Easton to clean up the port. As a wise and distinguished man once said QUOTE "This Town needs an enema". UNQUOTE. Here endeth the lesson, beyotches.
John Q

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

There are no investigations going on anywhere involvong either city council, especially not White Oak. Seggy boy and the Big Baby T are not going to be back, and the hyphen bitches as we call them are not going to win. I saw a sign for Donato up... he's BAAAACCCCKKKKK
Again

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Insider wrote:
AJ is running.. he has signs up everywhere. LOL.. what a waste of money
Is that coke head his campaign manager again?
Again

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

John Q wrote:
There are no investigations going on anywhere involvong either city council, especially not White Oak. Seggy boy and the Big Baby T are not going to be back, and the hyphen bitches as we call them are not going to win. I saw a sign for Donato up... he's BAAAACCCCKKKKK
Donato! There's a real piece of work! I wish he would just GO AWAY - he's such a liar!
Again

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

My picks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Fat Boy will make it - especially at Number 1. You know - the company you keep (coke heads, perverts, kickbacks, etc.) I predict a scandal involving ole fat boy right before the election!
New List

Beaver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Brewster,Barry,Chiaverini just saying watch out for the new guy!
Scandals Abound

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Fat Boy will make it - especially at Number 1. You know - the company you keep (coke heads, perverts, kickbacks, etc.) I predict a scandal involving ole fat boy right before the election!
The scandals are abound and are all well known and made the rumor circuits many times. The mystery is how they continue to keep under the law official's radar?

Cornell School Sex scandal cover-up, the MASD PM pre-payment, MPD overtime cover-up, missing scraped vehicles, missing scrap, unaccounted tire sales, inflated trash invoices, solicitor's unpaid rent, lawyers' unpaid business privilege taxes, cover-up of two councilperson property taxes, cover up of city employees or former employees involvement in the slot machine raids, MDC connected to the indicted "Skip", MDC connected to the person of interest "Pork", the missing MACM copper, the bogus $1 million host fee. other missing "entities" from MACM employee's lockers, missing generator from MPW department, missing asphalt, cutting, non-enforcement of municipal fees on property owned by a city employee, under investment of million of dollars received from MACM, many pay for play scheme for big contributors who are favorite vendors, politics on the clock by the deputy mayor, face book picture of the deputy mayor and his cohorts at the Ravens/Steeler game with the M&T bank stadium in the background;

Now tell us about that scandal you are predicting that can trump the above hall of shame?
Glassport Friend

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

A.J will win by many votes.Remember evil moves fast but good moves faster.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McKeesport Discussions

Search the McKeesport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Mckeesport teachers pension fund a joke pai... (Apr '13) 4 hr Keepn it realz 10
Stealing WiFi at the Viking Lounge Parking Lot (Apr '11) 4 hr Dan C 7
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr the boy who cried wolf 3,820
D-Day almost here for politicians and those wit... (Aug '12) 4 hr friends forever 593
What happened to the Viking Lounge 5 hr Hobo Jim 50
who is running this city? 5 hr Hobo Jim 145
Does International Village Need A Paper Trail (Jul '12) 5 hr Hobo Jim 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••