First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Interested

Dravosburg, PA

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Is there any word as to who is running for Council or School Board?
pollster

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Mar 8, 2013
the candidates will be freinds and family of brewster and holtzman. cant afford to lose the stranglehold on the mckeesport area. know what i mean? any more questions?
Big MDC Machine Rolls On

Elizabeth, PA

#3 Mar 8, 2013
pollster wrote:
the candidates will be freinds and family of brewster and holtzman. cant afford to lose the stranglehold on the mckeesport area. know what i mean? any more questions?
Handpicked candidate for council by Senator Brewster's MDC is his daughter. Enough said as the dynasty rolls on! Teachers’ union and school employees will plunk for her.

Handpicked candidate for council by Senator Brewster's MDC is Jim Barry who has two lucrative health insurance contracts with the City and contributed to the political machine. His Boy’s Scouts position may have a component of federal funds which should draw a Hatch Act compliance question?

Handpicked candidate for controller by Senator Brewster's MDC is Harry Walsh who is an "elected constable" and chairman of the RACM and does not even sleep in the City. He is a generous contributor to the Brewster and Cherepko war chest.

And, nepotism and machine politics move on under the stewardship of the senator. Does anyone know how many relatives of the senator have government jobs?
CCD Baby

Clairton, PA

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Machine on the scene keepin' it mean, beyotches. Crush, Crumble, Destroy, McK....crush, crumble, destroy. Take it to the bridge.
Jim B

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Hey, just shut up already. Anybody can run if they want to.
The Flip Side

Elizabeth, PA

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Jim B wrote:
Hey, just shut up already. Anybody can run if they want to.
But, will the senator endorse the candidate if not a relative or did not contribute to JB's war chest?
Rumor Mill

Elizabeth, PA

#7 Mar 9, 2013
AJ Tedesco and Fawn Walker are running for re-election. Daryl Segina is not running.

The MDC is supporting Jaime Filotei, Jim Barry, and Lawana Simmons

Arla Stinson is also running.

Harry Walsh is the only candidate for controller and backed by MDC
Sidney C

West Mifflin, PA

#8 Mar 9, 2013
keep voting the fools in you all deserve a good F@@KING!
HAAAAAAAAA! VOTE DEMOCRAT!
Insider

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Jim MIller is the Brewster endorsed Republican... doing that for obvious reasons... Plus his daughter used to work for Miller when he ran Eastland Mall into the ground.

JB's Daughter is running.. but under her Maiden name... trying to disance herself from the drugs of the Filotei's

JB is running with the endorsement of JB.. wants more money to skim from the Boys Club

Controller is up for grabs... with 3 hats in the ring now. One is Nick Shermenti.
Good Candidates

Elizabeth, PA

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Insider wrote:
Jim MIller is the Brewster endorsed Republican... doing that for obvious reasons... Plus his daughter used to work for Miller when he ran Eastland Mall into the ground.
JB's Daughter is running.. but under her Maiden name... trying to disance herself from the drugs of the Filotei's
JB is running with the endorsement of JB.. wants more money to skim from the Boys Club
Controller is up for grabs... with 3 hats in the ring now. One is Nick Shermenti.
Who are the two other Controller candidates?

I think the PWD would make an excellent controller with his creative and fuzzy math.
No Opinion Zone

Arlington, VA

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Fawn Walker was previouly endorsed by the MDC and Heir Brewster. Having an opinion of your own is obviously not permissable.
Fawn Has Integrity

Elizabeth, PA

#12 Mar 13, 2013
No Opinion Zone wrote:
Fawn Walker was previouly endorsed by the MDC and Heir Brewster. Having an opinion of your own is obviously not permissable.
This is a clear example of how the Brewster MDC tries to control anyone they endorse.

Fawn has too much honesty and integrity and independence to be coerced. And, no relatives or friends that got jobs or appointments via Brewster.

Contrast this against Dellapenna, Carr, Walsh, and McCall who are indebted to Brewster and his MDC machine.
CCD Baby

Clairton, PA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Machine Way or the Highway, beyotches.

Crush, Crumble, Destroy.
SlUgGoSmOm

Elizabeth, PA

#14 Mar 14, 2013
I hear Ken Peoples is running for County Council.
Might as well seeing as how he did so good running for MASD school board.
Was it 3 votes or 4 votes he garnered ?
I bet he wins hands down.
Solutions Untapped

Clairton, PA

#15 Mar 15, 2013
I heard from reliable sources that Sluggo is putting the ole KKK robe in the closet and preparing for another campaign run on the Machine ticket. Key to success, less Klan rallies, more Machine fund raising events, and removal of his body search loving campaign manager, Hobo Jim.
Extra

Elizabeth, PA

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Rumor Mill wrote:
AJ Tedesco and Fawn Walker are running for re-election. Daryl Segina is not running.
The MDC is supporting Jaime Filotei, Jim Barry, and Lawana Simmons
Arla Stinson is also running.
Harry Walsh is the only candidate for controller and backed by MDC
One more to add in that council election. Pat Chiaverini is running.
corrupted official

West Mifflin, PA

#17 Mar 29, 2013
keep pulling the D lever you jagoffs!
shove it in deeper make it wider make you bleed and scream "MOMMY!".
IRS Rules

Elizabeth, PA

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Did any 501(c) non-profits contribute to the machine over the years? Are MEMS and MACM, Women's Place, etc. 501(c) entities?

In order to maintain tax-exempt status, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations cannot engage in political campaigning. Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status should be ever vigilant about this prohibition -- a violation could result in severe consequences.

The federal tax law is very strict on the issue of political campaigning: A 501(c)(3) organization is absolutely forbidden to directly or indirectly participate in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. Violation of this prohibition could lead the IRS to completely revoke your organization's tax-exempt status or impose excise taxes on your organization.
person who can read

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Apr 2, 2013
No they aren't. Can be looked up on the Internet. No they haven't. All political expense reports on Internet. I can work a computer and read. Does sound REAL SERIOUS when youall just throw it out there though!!! Lol. You silly rabbit tricks are for kids!
Insider

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2013
You can search this on the state web site, the Little PittBulls are not even a 5013C. Miller has beed stealing from you fools for years!!! There is 1 5013c listed in the area... LaRosa Boys Club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor DeMarco 4 hr wait? what? 2
South Allegheny School Kids Get Bullied (Oct '12) 17 hr Scared 50
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... (Jun '15) Sat Themis 176
Glassport Hoagies Sep 22 Killary 4 Jail 2
Serra looking to cover-up, again (Feb '16) Sep 21 Mike Ference 71
I love Mckeesport Sep 20 Candyman 18
international village/now renamed mck Sep 18 The Touchables 16

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance