Is Pat Maksin a man or woman? Not sur...

Is Pat Maksin a man or woman? Not sure how to vote.

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

New Comer

Danielson, CT

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Who is running for school board and who should i vote for?
May Take On It

AOL

#2 Apr 6, 2013
She is union and knows how vote to secure public votes for the May election.

They struggle for months to select a name, and then the board president lets it be changed over night?
Union Power

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Apr 30, 2013
She is for the union and more pay and benefits for the teachers.
Collins Street Carl Fox

Columbus, OH

#4 May 1, 2013
Maksin a man or woman? No, a prophecy. The rich have been doing it to the poor since the beginning of time. The only difference between the Pyramids and the Daily News Building is the Egyptians didn't allow unions. I know what this Pat is all about, greed. Pat don't give a damn about Bluestar or the unions. Pat's in and out for the buck and Pat don't take prisoners. Just as bad as those two Roohoohoo brothers, Glenn and Ben....bunch of Collin Street hustlers. Hey yall: Stop going for the easy buck and start producing something with your life. Create, instead of living off the buying and selling of others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poker machines pulled 7 hr Orie Frame Job 5
McKeesport Solicitor John Jason Elash Faces DUI... (May '12) 7 hr Spin Doctor 419
Ron Beck (Oct '14) 9 hr Turd 70
Circling The Wagons on Collins Street 19 hr Hobo Jim 128
News South Allegheny school board member and wife ac... (Sep '13) 19 hr Hobo Jim 207
Entire narcotics unit in McKeesport named in pa... (Apr '12) Thu Cover Ups Not Per... 206
News Police: South Allegheny teacher sent nude pics,... Thu Gladiator Fan 1
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]