What happened to the Viking Lounge

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#44 Jun 30, 2014
It's the Booger Eatin Moron again .None of these White Lightning posts are mine . I never post from Pissburg cuz I never go there . Except for court involvement or to
the county police .
White Lightning

Pittsburgh, PA

#45 Jul 3, 2014
Little ditty to my lovey dovey buddy, Hobo Jim.

Somebody said he came from the Machine team
Where he got in a fight over a Hobo Queen
And a horny rub from a huge jazz hand
Sent a Hobo fellow to the McK-port Land, Hobo Jim

Horny Hobo Jim

Not that there is anything wrong with that, my liberal tree hugging friends.
Marie

West Mifflin, PA

#46 Jul 5, 2014
is anyone else up for a good BJ?
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

#47 Jul 19, 2014
The Viking will reopen on July 29 after the indicated councilman, former Viking owner, and Palisades steward walks. He should get less punishment then the big Red One.

We welcome Leader Lion back.

The sweet sixteen will all walk. The AG is in the business of wasting investigation money and freeing criminals.
Hobo Jim

Pittsburgh, PA

#48 Jul 20, 2014
The body searches that a hobo conducts in the Viking lounge stay in the Viking lounge....Savvy?

The happy endings that some hobos experience during the act of body search likewise.
piece of the pie

West Mifflin, PA

#49 Jul 20, 2014
Hobo Jim wrote:
The Viking will reopen on July 29 after the indicated councilman, former Viking owner, and Palisades steward walks. He should get less punishment then the big Red One.
We welcome Leader Lion back.
The sweet sixteen will all walk. The AG is in the business of wasting investigation money and freeing criminals.
The investigation cost them nothing ,they used that million dollar
discovery to cover all expenses and even some left over the pass around to the AG and her staff. Looks like a great payday for some. Seized corrupt money is tax free and can be distributed as the AG sees fit.
Phix Inn

Mckeesport, PA

#50 Jul 21, 2014
piece of the pie wrote:
<quoted text> The investigation cost them nothing ,they used that million dollar
discovery to cover all expenses and even some left over the pass around to the AG and her staff. Looks like a great payday for some. Seized corrupt money is tax free and can be distributed as the AG sees fit.
But, if proven is this OK with the federal IRS?
Confucius

Mckeesport, PA

#51 Jul 27, 2014
Could the Viking open on Wednesday after the former owner is acquitted and then lands a high paying political job?
Dandy Dan

West Mifflin, PA

#52 Jul 27, 2014
Da will be great he will be elected next time also the word is out, the AG got egg on her face . AGAIN!

Never send a woman to do a man's job .
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

#53 Jul 27, 2014
Dandy Dan wrote:
Da will be great he will be elected next time also the word is out, the AG got egg on her face . AGAIN!
Never send a woman to do a man's job .
I agree he will make a super come back. I will support him for mayor. The student mayor should not take him lightly. He could be a shoe in for the mayor's seat.

The councilman is building a super following at the Palisades, International Village, Concert Series, and Lion's Club. And a gambling indictment is more palatable than the dark clouds of a sex scandal on the MASD clock.

And, above all the AG is on his side with her inactions.
White Lightning

Pittsburgh, PA

#54 Jul 28, 2014
OOOOOWWWWWY!!!! The damn gerbil has claws and its damn tail is broken. Need some help, McK.....need some help real bad. Bring long nose pliers.....yeah baby!
Recovery Room

Mckeesport, PA

#55 Aug 2, 2014
Like the City the Viking is coming back under the previous ownership IMO.

That $1,000,000 that the IRS is not interested in could help fund the comeback. The good judge will return it to the rightful owner, the Porkster.

The Porkster as soon as the judge knights him a king pillar of the community and recognizes life long public service will waltz away.

The Porkster will quickly establish a spot the now defunct Viking.

Too bad that so many people barely know the king pillar.
Boomerang Viking

Mckeesport, PA

#56 Aug 5, 2014
Just watch me swipe and swoop a clean and profitable comeback.

Keep your head down to the ground.

I barely know who is slinging the boomerang.
Dan Vehicle 4 Mayor

Mckeesport, PA

#57 Sep 9, 2014
I am on my way back. Stay off the road Mikey I am on a mission with all this free PR you are affording me.
Mike C

West Mifflin, PA

#58 Sep 9, 2014
Holtzman for chief of police !
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Bagman

Mckeesport, PA

#59 Sep 12, 2014
Mike C wrote:
Holtzman for chief of police !
HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
We will know Monday. I like Mark and hope he gave them enough to walk free.
Phix Knot Inn

Mckeesport, PA

#60 Sep 23, 2014
It is all explained on the Prothronotary's docket as GD-14-013292. Dan Vehicle is being sued by the legal owner of the HMS Viking for breech of contract. In other words he missed a lot of monthly payments on the lease and other purchases.

Dan Vehicle has 71 other docket entries and some liens have been satisfied.
Marc

West Mifflin, PA

#61 Sep 23, 2014
Phix Knot Inn wrote:
It is all explained on the Prothronotary's docket as GD-14-013292. Dan Vehicle is being sued by the legal owner of the HMS Viking for breech of contract. In other words he missed a lot of monthly payments on the lease and other purchases.
Dan Vehicle has 71 other docket entries and some liens have been satisfied.
I'm glad the outstanding pillar of the community will re open the place and walk the straight and narrow. We all wish him the best of luck on council and his business in the future .
wooly park lad

Mckeesport, PA

#62 Sep 24, 2014
Idiots . He screwed up or failed at every business he touched . Auto-World , Ass-Fault Co.
& even failed at selling booze to dopers, gamblers & thieving political hacks . He's where
he belongs - another hack city puppet . The MDC screwed this shitty , er city up so bad even
he can't make it worse . Keep voting the D-umpy lever , it's working . bahahahahahaha .
Phix Knot Inn

Mckeesport, PA

#63 Sep 24, 2014
wooly park lad wrote:
Idiots . He screwed up or failed at every business he touched . Auto-World , Ass-Fault Co.
& even failed at selling booze to dopers, gamblers & thieving political hacks . He's where
he belongs - another hack city puppet . The MDC screwed this shitty , er city up so bad even
he can't make it worse . Keep voting the D-umpy lever , it's working . bahahahahahaha .
But give him another chance. The student mayor and his six council puppets will include an assistant public works director in the 2015 that was created for him.

Thanks Mr. Soles for looking out for the taxpayers. You supported the DUI solicitor and next will support an on probation person with over 70 liens one the Prothronotary docket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Councilman-Elect Seeking Pardon Owes Thousands ... 16 min Law And Order 27
News 4-year-old shot in hail of bullets fired at Pa.... 53 min thebrothers 10
Selling Heroine to Kids On Banker Street 21 hr RogerLoveIsADrugD... 5
po po dog or drunk homeless crackhead, who matt... Fri Candy Man 2
Fawn Walker and Porky Dating Fri Snow White 17
Crawford Village (Jul '15) Fri Realtruth 21
4-year-old child shot in Mckeesport Fri Sanctuary City 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages