What happened to the Viking Lounge

What happened to the Viking Lounge

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Concerned female

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Jun 19, 2014
Why did the councilman close it down? Did the city give him a restaurant to run for free at the tax payers expense????
Hoanee Vie King

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jun 19, 2014
Chow down on my big ole Leaf, Eric Shun. I be havin' 2 large horns and urges to pillage, ravage, and sail through your Port with my load of sea men. Yeah baby.
Lollipop

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Jun 19, 2014
Concerned female wrote:
Why did the councilman close it down? Did the city give him a restaurant to run for free at the tax payers expense????
Many improvements, vending machine permit fees, asphalt driveway, just to name a few. were all paid by tax payers, not just the people who loafed in the place.
Even if you've never been into the Viking, you paid for it,.if you were a tax payer of McKeesport..........
SUCKERS !
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jun 19, 2014
It went away, just like the owner will soon.
Bringing it back

Rochester, PA

#5 Jun 19, 2014
IT pays to be KS best friend he will just move you to the palisades compliments of the tax payers
Leaf Eric Shun

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jun 19, 2014
Bringing it back wrote:
IT pays to be KS best friend he will just move you to the palisades compliments of the tax payers
Bend Over and receive the Machine's love and you might get a reach around, Tax Payer. Yeah baby, CCD all night long.....CCD beyotches!
Viking Trumps Law Maybe

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Jun 19, 2014
Bringing it back wrote:
IT pays to be KS best friend he will just move you to the palisades compliments of the tax payers
Councilman KS is a fake and hypocrite. He will till you what you what to hear on the street and then is a unbaptized church mouse at public council meetings. He will also do what is politically right for his spouse to maintain her social relationship with the esteemed state elected officials wife.

In my opinion the disgraced and beleaguered former Viking owner is an indicated felon, has federal IRS liens, owes taxes to the city, county, and MASD and has not Palisades required income taxes.

He illegally purchased the vacant lot near his former established. He was not eligible to purchase the land because he was delinquent on City taxes. This is clear on the application. But Brewster barely knew him and looked the other way.

As an elected official he should not be doing ice cream selling at the concerts or rib cook-offs. This is prohibited by the State Ethics Law just like him being paid under the table and running the restaurant at McKee's point.

IMO if AG Kathy Kane does her job and does not order her DAG to drop the felony charges, he should earn some much deserved cage time. Dan tell the AG about the kickbacks, bag men, and unreported income by those on the take, and the AG will drop charges against you. If you hang tough and are uncooperative I suspect you will be caged.

Do not forget about Porkster's unreported income that the IRS is silent on?
That could be he next shoe to fall on the Viking.

Come on now

Rochester, PA

#8 Jun 19, 2014
I never understood why we the people of McKeesport had to pay for his electric on his ice cream truck Everytime I went buy it was plugged into the pole in the park. He used the park like he owned it. Don't say you volunteer when you take from the eventssssss.!!!
Ness

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Jun 19, 2014
Come on now wrote:
I never understood why we the people of McKeesport had to pay for his electric on his ice cream truck Everytime I went buy it was plugged into the pole in the park. He used the park like he owned it. Don't say you volunteer when you take from the eventssssss.!!!
And, why are paying an indicted city councilman of felons a salary?

What say you Councilman Soles?

Mr. Soles how about finding out at a public meeting if he getting paid under the table. That is a conflict of interest and violation of the State Ethics Law.
White Lightning

Elizabeth, PA

#10 Jun 19, 2014
Why did the councilman close it down? Did the city give him a restaurant to run for free at the tax payers expense????
==========
C'mon . At least answer the ladies question instead of circling your MDC parasitic wagons & posting your emoticon ' cartoons'. Figures - you can't & won't honestly & truthfully reply to any of these shady deals.
Too busy playing -'let's cover our asses '.
Concerned female

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Jun 19, 2014
The word is he got evicted But don't worry McKeesport tax payers will put him on the pay roll Why not we can afford it Just look around us.See how well he does for us and himself. Be careful when it is time to vote take a ride around town before you vote
Dead Beats

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Jun 19, 2014
Word on the street is that he got evicted because he was delinquent on the agreement to purchase it.

It will now revert back to the previous owner.

This guy is delusional and the city lets him run the International Village, Palisades, and the 50-50 raffle at the concerts. No audits, just cash and carry.

Street rumor had it that he and the esteemed 2X DUIer were mulling over to buy the late Coney Island building. They could not raise the cash. Street rumor had it that he tried to purchase some vacant property on 7th Street to store boats. The owner would not sell it to him for that purpose.

In spite of the above Councilman Soles stands by his despicable council colleague.

Both should resign from council.

The common denominator for the two is that they own thousands to the IRS and the liens are public.
Come on now

Rochester, PA

#13 Jun 19, 2014
You would think he would be embarrassed but no he keeps on volunteering so they say if it smells like a rat it must be a rat!!!!!
Concerned female

Rochester, PA

#14 Jun 19, 2014
I voted for KS But never again if you sleep with the dogs you get the fleas
Concerned female

Rochester, PA

#16 Jun 20, 2014
Dead Beats wrote:
Word on the street is that he got evicted because he was delinquent on the agreement to purchase it.
It will now revert back to the previous owner.
This guy is delusional and the city lets him run the International Village, Palisades, and the 50-50 raffle at the concerts. No audits, just cash and carry.
Street rumor had it that he and the esteemed 2X DUIer were mulling over to buy the late Coney Island building. They could not raise the cash. Street rumor had it that he tried to purchase some vacant property on 7th Street to store boats. The owner would not sell it to him for that purpose.
In spite of the above Councilman Soles stands by his despicable council colleague.
Both should resign from council.
The common denominator for the two is that they own thousands to the IRS and the liens are public.
Well the way I see it if you sleep with the dogs you get the fleas watch out for KS
Tony

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Jun 21, 2014
Did the Viking really close?
Unready Kilowatt

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Jun 22, 2014
Tony wrote:
Did the Viking really close?
I am not sure but it is so dark that must be suffering from a extended power outage.
i know

West Mifflin, PA

#21 Jun 22, 2014
Clean It Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so mean. She is a very find contributor to the community. These type of demeaning and untrue posts should be removed immediately.
Keep the elected officials family and children out of you complaints and your dastardly and false sexual innuendos.
Untrue? HAAAAAAAAA! you ought to see her in action.
Alcohol Tax

Mckeesport, PA

#22 Jun 22, 2014
Tony wrote:
Did the Viking really close?
Does anyone know if Captain Viking is current with his county alcohol tax? Or are elected officials that know higher ranking politicians exempt. from the tax.

Where are you county when we need you?

Jimmy B

West Mifflin, PA

#23 Jun 23, 2014
Alcohol Tax wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know if Captain Viking is current with his county alcohol tax? Or are elected officials that know higher ranking politicians exempt. from the tax.
Where are you county when we need you?
yes he's all caught up thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democratic vs republician 11 hr Dept of Injustice 27
most haunted places in mckeesport (Oct '11) 18 hr Dept of Injustice 14
F Walker 19 hr Candyman 10
Grandview Ave, McKeesport. Car windows being s... (Mar '11) Sat WaWa 181
News Ex-teacher charged with corrupting Schenley stu... (Feb '07) Oct 21 Harvey Weinstein 16
Someone needs to explain how this worrks, Oct 20 UnDoc Risha 28
News Coaches teaching athletes about respecting women (Dec '14) Oct 13 Shadow Knows 12

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages