Review: Tiger Town Pizza
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Reason

Pittsburgh, PA

#42 Jan 16, 2013
Where R Friends wrote:
How come the CCD Baby did not rally the political hacks to help out Tiger Town, Boostie, and the Viking from the gaming machines raid?
Because they are trolls obsessed with Collins Street. Do you think they live there? They are friends with the senator and Elash. They are the peon smoke screen crew. Look up the posts that read Kelly thank you for your service.

Just a couple of peons. They do not help anyone for all the favors they received. Paul said they were giving information on residents to Elash. It gets deep, but very petty and nasty.

Apparently, they stopped harassing everyone else. They were using different computers, then made fun of some who left. Shadango, Bella Toni, and White Lightning was called racist just because he mentioned he was German. It's all lame and weak, they have no money to return favors. One needs daddy and mommy for everything.

McKeesport dirt politics as usual.
Dirt Start

Elizabeth, PA

#43 Jan 16, 2013
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are trolls obsessed with Collins Street. Do you think they live there? They are friends with the senator and Elash. They are the peon smoke screen crew. Look up the posts that read Kelly thank you for your service.
Just a couple of peons. They do not help anyone for all the favors they received. Paul said they were giving information on residents to Elash. It gets deep, but very petty and nasty.
Apparently, they stopped harassing everyone else. They were using different computers, then made fun of some who left. Shadango, Bella Toni, and White Lightning was called racist just because he mentioned he was German. It's all lame and weak, they have no money to return favors. One needs daddy and mommy for everything.
McKeesport dirt politics as usual.
But is not the Port built on nature's dirt? No pun intended.
Broke Internet User

Kabul, Afghanistan

#44 Jan 16, 2013
I checked out the review of this eatery in the prothonotaries site and guess what????? No review and more debt incurred.....free site my eye!!!!!! FACT!!!!!!

Almost as bad as being a Collins Street resident....and no Justice League tent for shelter.
2 2 2 2 Stupid

Elizabeth, PA

#45 Jan 16, 2013
Broke Internet User wrote:
I checked out the review of this eatery in the prothonotaries site and guess what????? No review and more debt incurred.....free site my eye!!!!!! FACT!!!!!!
Almost as bad as being a Collins Street resident....and no Justice League tent for shelter.
You are too 2 2 stupid. If the prothnotary cleans your finanical clock ever time you access it, why do you love the finanical pain.

I think you are telling a fib to discourage anyone from getting the truth first hand.

It OK to lie, but foolish to be stupid repeat liar.
2 2 2 2 Stupid

Elizabeth, PA

#46 Jan 16, 2013
Broke Internet User wrote:
I checked out the review of this eatery in the prothonotaries site and guess what????? No review and more debt incurred.....free site my eye!!!!!! FACT!!!!!!
Almost as bad as being a Collins Street resident....and no Justice League tent for shelter.
You are too 2 2 stupid. If the prothronotary cleans your financial clock ever time you access it, why do you love the financial pain.

I think you are telling a fib to discourage anyone from getting the truth first hand.

It OK to lie, but why be a foolish and stupid repeat liar?
New Innocent Reader

Kabul, Afghanistan

#47 Jan 18, 2013
I heard someone found three rat brains in a pizza they ordered. Pretty gross if you ask me. Just because Collins Street people like it that way doesn't mean that it's everyone else's favorite.
Rodent MD

Elizabeth, PA

#48 Jan 18, 2013
New Innocent Reader wrote:
I heard someone found three rat brains in a pizza they ordered. Pretty gross if you ask me. Just because Collins Street people like it that way doesn't mean that it's everyone else's favorite.
I think you are fibbing and mentally sick. Who is the Port is skilled enough to identify rodent cranium contents?
Diaper Co

Pittsburgh, PA

#49 Jan 18, 2013
Rodent MD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are fibbing and mentally sick. Who is the Port is skilled enough to identify rodent cranium contents?
Same kind of guy jumps in front of a car and intentionally starts trouble. He filed false charges on the driver, the charges were dropped. A police lady took the false charges sight unseen based on his say so alone. He's always playing victim then post on here. He said the 60 year old woman was going to beat him up, police took the charge. Big man online claiming crap. He's a coward.
Satisfied Customer

Clairton, PA

#51 Mar 22, 2013
Once I picked out the roach legs and rat feces, I found the pizza to die for good. The atmosphere was rather Collins Street like...perhaps that is something the staff can work on for next year....at least the waiters did not speak as if they were Yoda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glassport inbreeding (May '16) 24 min Jones 2
Serra looking to cover-up, again (Feb '16) Sun Mike Ference 81
Glassport Sat Queeg 13
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Dec 2 Voted for Trump 106
215 New Replies Dec 2 Kickback Kid 4
Raise Taxes and Save Glassport Nov 29 Sweety Malone 23
You know you are from the Port if .... Nov 29 Port Trash 9

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages