One of the shoes has dropped!

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tiger town

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Sep 5, 2013
A bigger one is gonna drop next. Watch and see! The era of corruption in mob valley McKeesport may be ending.
take a peek

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Sep 5, 2013
The Unknown After Shocks

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Sep 5, 2013
tiger town wrote:
A bigger one is gonna drop next. Watch and see! The era of corruption in mob valley McKeesport may be ending.
Whose names do you suspect will be on the sole of the next shoe to drop?

I heard on the street that the indictments should total near 50. This means that some 34 could be in the pipeline?
Moby Dick

West Mifflin, PA

#4 Sep 5, 2013
i wanna see some big fish fall, the little guy always gets the shaft.

a councilman & school board member?
really?

i wanna see someone up there like the ories or deweese...you know the big fat cats
not these amateurs...
What

Beaver, PA

#5 Sep 5, 2013
The Unknown After Shocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose names do you suspect will be on the sole of the next shoe to drop?
I heard on the street that the indictments should total near 50. This means that some 34 could be in the pipeline?
CITY HALL IS NEXT! That is a fact!
Tip Toe

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Sep 5, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
CITY HALL IS NEXT! That is a fact!
You could be correct. And, is should be City Hall which in my opinion seems like a corruption center ruled by a know it all dictator and bully.

Just by the process of elimination and logic, someone with an office in City Hall or connected to City Hall could have their name on the next slug of indictments. Rumor has it that somewhere between 25 and 35 indictments are in the pipeline with the Feds certainly observing what is going on.
What

Beaver, PA

#7 Sep 5, 2013
Tip Toe wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be correct. And, is should be City Hall which in my opinion seems like a corruption center ruled by a know it all dictator and bully.
Just by the process of elimination and logic, someone with an office in City Hall or connected to City Hall could have their name on the next slug of indictments. Rumor has it that somewhere between 25 and 35 indictments are in the pipeline with the Feds certainly observing what is going on.
Not could be! A number of Individuals from City Hall are next. That is a fact!
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Sep 5, 2013
I'm not one to judge until proven guilty - BUT- wow look at the nay-sayers . Probably from city hall - skool bored & other authority computers or those with 'Relative Ability' that earn their living from us taxpayers . Settle in , I think this show is just beginning . So make some popcorn & let's see what happens in Part II . This might be like the Rocky series --'Boro of Mucksleazeport's Watergate' IV or V with a revolving cast of characters. Imagine the possibilities ??
Ed Randell

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Sep 5, 2013
White Lightning wrote:
I'm not one to judge until proven guilty - BUT- wow look at the nay-sayers . Probably from city hall - skool bored & other authority computers or those with 'Relative Ability' that earn their living from us taxpayers . Settle in , I think this show is just beginning . So make some popcorn & let's see what happens in Part II . This might be like the Rocky series --'Boro of Mucksleazeport's Watergate' IV or V with a revolving cast of characters. Imagine the possibilities ??
Their children and grandchildren should all be sterilized. Worthless politicians and dirty cops.
No City Involvement

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Sep 5, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not could be! A number of Individuals from City Hall are next. That is a fact!
I cannot envision any one from City Hall to be foolish enough to get trapped by this fiasco. I think City Hall is clean as the driven snow on this particular matter of illegal slots.
What

Beaver, PA

#11 Sep 5, 2013
No City Involvement wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot envision any one from City Hall to be foolish enough to get trapped by this fiasco. I think City Hall is clean as the driven snow on this particular matter of illegal slots.
Don't worry City Hall is going down for a number of criminal activities. That is a FACT.
No City Involvement

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Sep 5, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry City Hall is going down for a number of criminal activities. That is a FACT.
Who specifically at City Hall do you suspect and why?
Louie

West Mifflin, PA

#13 Sep 5, 2013
When all the smoke clears the majority of these people that got picked up for 'illegal gambling' will walk not all but most.

The poker machine business will thrive again and so will the betting on sports teams.

It's like spring cleaning that has to be done from time to time.
Is mckeesport free of poker machines, of course not.

Someone is always waiting in line to take over the operations and be the collectors...it's been going on forever

These guys were small time hoods taking the fall for the bigger guys that pull the strings.

It really doesnt end at the owner of the place that sold and maintained these machines.

He couldnt afford to purchase all those machines.

You have to get to the BUYER of the machines,usually people remain silent on telling on the real people with the financial backing or most likely have no clue.

Most dont know, names and addresses have been changed to protect the quilty.

All you have to say is a guy named 'Louie' ran the whole operation,and he cant be found, it's meant to be that way..address unknown , phone numbers change,people pull up stakes and lay low for a while.

Then the cycle starts all over...... ho hum !
bug off

West Mifflin, PA

#14 Sep 5, 2013
No City Involvement wrote:
<quoted text>
Who specifically at City Hall do you suspect and why?
City hall has been bugged for a while.
their computers hard drives have been 'mirrored'
isnt the electronic age great?
Moles Mine

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Sep 5, 2013
bug off wrote:
<quoted text>City hall has been bugged for a while.
their computers hard drives have been 'mirrored'
isnt the electronic age great?
Do you mean that the authorities have records of all the politicking the esteemed solicitor does on city time and with their resources?

This is great.
Guy Grand

Elizabeth, PA

#16 Sep 5, 2013
Who is the White Oak official in trouble? Does he actually live in White Oak??
Ah Hem- Excuse me

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Sep 5, 2013
A few non-players interviewed by the feds are saying there were questions about the Controller and his land purchases. Inside information he had in his capacity as a City Employee caused him to try and cash in, wait just a minute - it's coming!
Arrest Him

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Sep 6, 2013
Ah Hem- Excuse me wrote:
A few non-players interviewed by the feds are saying there were questions about the Controller and his land purchases. Inside information he had in his capacity as a City Employee caused him to try and cash in, wait just a minute - it's coming!
Why not arrest him, it initially worked with Councilman Paul Shelly? If that does not work the mayor can decree impeachment and have the MPD remove him from office. It worked by removing him from a council meeting.

You are the first and only to know and report the Feds are in town. The illegal gambling presentation and ensuing charges were driven by the State Grand Jury.
accountant

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Sep 6, 2013
They will also suffer tax consequences. Financial ruin for lack of hiding a million dollars
Collateral Damage

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Sep 6, 2013
accountant wrote:
They will also suffer tax consequences. Financial ruin for lack of hiding a million dollars
So true and over looked. The Feds and IRS are on the side lines contemplating when and if necessary to play the IRS code and RICO Act cards.

Some may doge the first legal bullet but a second one could be on its way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Borough Backhoe 1 hr Johnson for all 4
International Village Toe Sliced Roast Beef Tue No Dui 8
Coulterville Cemetery in McKeesport (Oct '10) Tue gdaughter weaver 35
Another Shooting Jul 24 Hillary Justice 16
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall Jul 24 Hillary Justice 30
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption Jul 23 The Touchables 35
Vote For Donald Trump Jul 10 The Touchables 13

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance